What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

Some of these so called insiders, inside knowledge, daddy connection, uncle connection, mummy Rani khan to Big General connection have been exposed like fake pirs but are swiftly replaced by the man in the que.

The shoulder rubber with the pilots had more ups and downs in his story then a whores knickers.

What is your education? i'm just curious.

Are you this abusive and disturbed in person too? Do you need help? I have friends in Sydney and Brisbane who can reach out to you.

Hi,

You have given very good insight to what happened---. Thank you---.

@airomerix @MastanKhan @CriticalThought

I am nobody, but guys all of you are assets stop the verbal jabs...we can be polite...and we can take criticism. or better enough say sorry to each other after all we are in same boat...

I am been the most looney poster here..coming from me should tell you that this has gone far enough.

We can always agree to disagree...purpose of forum is to discuss facts from fiction. so no problem if some one disagrees thats his right or points at some thing which he does not think is correct. thats the beauty of discussion...

wash your hands and start a new...

@airomerix @MastanKhan @CriticalThought

I am nobody, but guys all of you are assets stop the verbal jabs...we can be polite...and we can take criticism. or better enough say sorry to each other after all we are in same boat...

I am been the most looney poster here..coming from me should tell you that this has gone far enough.

We can always agree to disagree...purpose of forum is to discuss facts from fiction. so no problem if some one disagrees thats his right or points at some thing which he does not think is correct. thats the beauty of discussion...

wash your hands and start a new...

You are @TheTallGuy with a big heart......salute. (BTW do you still standby with 08 Kills ON 27/2:p:)

TallGuy has Tall Claims hehehe he is persistent on 8 kills (wish he is right) ... Critical Thought and Airomerix you guys need to kiss and make up

Its not always black and white.

PAF did not expect Mig 21 to put up a foolish fight. You might not digest it but its not that we were not prepared.

We were prepared but we didnt foresee getting opportunity to shoot down enemy jets.

I can vouch that the information you have provided is correct, however i don't know if you asked your source if it was ok to share it on a public forum because instructions from the higher ups were quit strict in regards to this incident that no information was to be shared with anyone. Even wives of army personnel were asked to leave any whatsapp groups where such discussions could take place.

It is correct that we have airstrike videos and initially they were going to be shared, however India would easily have refuted them so once we caught Nandu the brass decided not to release the videos and parade him instead. We were not expecting Nandu and his wingman in an SU-30 (it is confirmed by radar signature and another way which i will not share) to cross LOC and engage, both were locked on and fired at and both AMRAAMs registered splash. We only engaged one formation because they crossed over, rest remained inside Indian air space, lock ons were registered by both sides but firing authorization was not given.
We have downed a MIG-21 and an SU-30 that is for sure, we have no need to prove it as the people who are supposed to know already know, truth will come out eventually. Why this formation crossed the LOC is a mystery which only Nandu and the Indian ADA operator handling them can solve, they presented themselves as easy targets.

I can vouch that the information you have provided is correct, however i don't know if you asked your source if it was ok to share it on a public forum because instructions from the higher ups were quit strict in regards to this incident that no information was to be shared with anyone. Even wives of army personnel were asked to leave any whatsapp groups where such discussions could take place.

It is correct that we have airstrike videos and initially they were going to be shared, however India would easily have refuted them so once we caught Nandu the brass decided not to release the videos and parade him instead. We were not expecting Nandu and his wingman in an SU-30 (it is confirmed by radar signature and another way which i will not share) to cross LOC and engage, both were locked on and fired at and both AMRAAMs registered splash. We only engaged one formation because they crossed over, rest remained inside Indian air space, lock ons were registered by both sides but firing authorization was not given.
We have downed a MIG-21 and an SU-30 that is for sure, we have no need to prove it as the people who are supposed to know already know, truth will come out eventually. Why this formation crossed the LOC is a mystery which only Nandu and the Indian ADA operator handling them can solve, they presented themselves as easy targets.

Thank you for the deliberation of my posts. The only difference is, i was one of the first few to break these little tidbits about Feb 27 fiasco. Have been getting quite a lot of abuses for no apparent reason. People want me to give them 'online links' where it says DCAS/ACS Ops didnt give authorisation on time. lol.

As for the secrecy of the information. I think I have only imparted the information to make it easier for members to make sense out of the events of Feb 27th and later. None of the information I provided can be classified as top secret since they do involve the exact altitudes, ranges, coordinates and frequencies at which our jets were operating.

I have disclosed the following since Feb 27.

1) Name and rank of the Wg Cmdr Nauman.
2) Missiles used.
3) Mission profiles of the aircraft (load out)
4) Mission objectives (which have been publicly disclosed by KT aswell)
5) A few tidbits pertaining to engagements of 27th and at later dates.

Let me know if you still feel there is something which needs to be kept. You can inbox me.

You are @TheTallGuy with a big heart......salute. (BTW do you still standby with 08 Kills ON 27/2:p:)
TallGuy has Tall Claims hehehe he is persistent on 8 kills (wish he is right) ... Critical Thought and Airomerix you guys need to kiss and make up

Well i cant be a mountain like Kaiser Tufail Sb(Fan) but i will stick to 8 kills ...did you guys noticed how he did not shed light on Srinagar AFB Crash...he mentions 5 x scrambles from Srinagar AFB and abhi was 4th!! interesting...isnt it!

Mirage 2000i and Su-30MKI info is very selective...what he wanted to convey he did...in best possible manner...One thing is clear none of IAF aircraft had any locks on PAF aircraft.

there are multiple kills i am quite sure that they are 8 in number na ik kam na ik zada 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000i and 3 x MiG-21BISON.

But then again I have no proof!

So even If I take this article at face value this means that despite PAF having 26 fighters in the sky including 22 4th gen jets backed by AEWCS and IAF having only 8-9 fighters in the air including just 4 4th gen jets, IAF lost only a mere rusty 35+ year old MiG-21 despite being outnumbered 3:1.

you do realise how bad that makes the IAF look?... PAF could get more planes in the air and did their job

IAF failed.

dont make excuses of being out numbered. If your pilots chicken out or your ground crew cannot maintain planes enough to be battle worthy .. that is your problem not ours.

you do realise how bad that makes the IAF look?... PAF could get more planes in the air and did their job

IAF failed.

dont make excuses of being out numbered. If your pilots chicken out or your ground crew cannot maintain planes enough to be battle worthy .. that is your problem not ours.
The logic in the post you quoted is
“We got into a fight by underestimating an enemy we spent the past ten years dissing and waving our superiority about and got our butt kicked...
However we think it’s an achievement that we got our butt kicked because we only lost our pants in that kicking”

Yeh to aap nay 'chikka' maar diya, boundary say par.
Retired life has its own merits - im watching cricket thesedays.

The logic in the post you quoted is
“We got into a fight by underestimating an enemy we spent the past ten years dissing and waving our superiority about and got our butt kicked...
However we think it’s an achievement that we got our butt kicked because we only lost our pants in that kicking”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom