What's new

Pukhtoon Power

Bravo, with the cars he is holding off appx 500bhps thats like 5 horses single handidly !

Can he beat The Indian Great Cali?

^^^^ Well Do doston main shart lag gayee .. aik ne kaha agar tum haathi ko gira do tu main maan jaon.Dusre ne kaha Ok gira deta hon ..us ne haathi keh aate he us keh taato pe kick mar dia.Haathi gir gaya..Dusra kehta hai yeh Cheating...Dost ne kaha Haathi girana tha Ab taato se ya chahe jahan se b Gira dia..

OO bhai mere khaali Height se bhara zaroor hai par girane main imposible nahi !!

Bravo, with the cars he is holding off appx 500bhps thats like 5 horses single handidly !

no, combined the powers of both cars would add up to probably 260 horsepower.....but the car on the left is a diesel (judging by the smoke) meaning he's having to deal with a lot of torque

i dont know how he did that......but i wouldn't want to be on his 'bad side' :D

Wow... new conversion unit!!!!!!!
500 bhp = 5 horses!!!

LOL .. i figured since abreviation of bhp is horse power , an 82 corolla is 250 bhp thats makes it 500 so figured its 5 horses , i could be wrong !!

no, combined the powers of both cars would add up to probably 260 horsepower.....but the car on the left is a diesel (judging by the smoke) meaning he's having to deal with a lot of torque

i dont know how he did that......but i wouldn't want to be on his 'bad side' :D

what about those 2 mazda trucks he was holding back , btw how do you calculate diesal engine power ?

an 82 Corolla will barely make 100 horsepower.....but torque rating will be about 130-140 (my estimate)

what about those 2 mazda trucks he was holding back , btw how do you calculate diesal engine power ?

metrics are the same.....but diesel engines usually make less horsepower and more torque

and in this situation especially, torque is REALLY what matters......trucks use diesel engines not just for the better fuel economy, but because they have torque (pulling power)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Who is considered more powerful in Pakistan ? Punjabis or Pashtuns ?

Pakistanis are Pakistanis....they come in all shapes and sizes

metrics are the same.....but diesel engines usually make less horsepower and more torque

and in this situation especially, torque is REALLY what matters......trucks use diesel engines not just for the better fuel economy, but because they have torque (pulling power)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Pakistanis are Pakistanis....they come in all shapes and sizes

hmm... I was expecting a little less diplomatic answer .

Back
Top Bottom