What's new

Pukhtoon Power

its like asking question who is more fair nick indian or nick pakistani :P can we get any definite answer to this question :D

Power and aggression ? Well then Pushtuns are known for power n aggression too... ;) We are proud of our Pashtuns brothers and sisters... And are you South indian who have something against North Indians and/or Pakistanis? lol...

Btw... Pashtuns and Punjabis are not homogenous group of people... These groups overlap with each other near bordering areas... Hindkos (Punjabi-Pashtuns) and Potoharis of Northern Punjab are the overlapping groups.

Lol no , i am not a south indian . I am a north indian delhiite with ancestors from haryana but i am little confused about the whole martial race thing that my society and yours believes in .i know both punjabis and pashtuns are known for power and agression that is why i asked which one is ahead . It was just my curiosity.

There are similar questions here in india about who is stronger among punjabis , haryanvis , rajputs of rajasthan , jatts and gujjars of western U.P , jammu etc .I don't entirely believe in it though since i have seen some very strong and aggressive bengalis and others as well in Delhi .

Thanks for the additional info .

^^^NiCk_Indian

‎2 Larkiyan 1 Darakht k Neeche Bethi Baaten Kar Rahi Thin k Achanak Darakht Se 1 Aam(mango) Gira:

Pehli Larki Dusri se: Ye Aam Kese Gira?

2ND Girl Kuch bolne hi Wali Thi k
Aam Khud Haath Jorr Kar Bola:

"Pakk Gaya Hon Main Tum Dono ki Baaten Sun Sun Kar Is Liye Gira

So we are tired of you peoplez .. Silly questions

Lol no , i am not a south indian . I am a north indian delhiite with ancestors from haryana but i am little confused about the whole martial race thing that my society and yours believes in .i know both punjabis and pashtuns are known for power and agression that is why i asked which one is ahead . It was just my curiosity.

There are similar questions here in india about who is stronger among punjabis , haryanvis , rajputs of rajasthan , jatts and gujjars of western U.P , jammu etc .I don't entirely believe in it though since i have seen some very strong and aggressive bengalis and others as well in Delhi .

Thanks for the additional info .

Well.. it is YOU who is claiming that Punjabis and Pashtuns are known for power n agression.. No Pakistani in this thread made any such claims... and then you answered your own question by saying.. you don't believe in it because you have seen strong and aggressive people from other states too.. Then why ask such questions to which you already know the answer.. ?

^^^NiCk_Indian

‎2 Larkiyan 1 Darakht k Neeche Bethi Baaten Kar Rahi Thin k Achanak Darakht Se 1 Aam(mango) Gira:

Arre mere bhai , maine ek seedha sa sawal poocha tha . Tum bekar main emotional ho gaye . I got my answer . Relax .

I am out of here . Allah Hafiz.:tup:

^^^NiCk_Indian

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahahahahahaha, thats one classy stuff:cheesy:

Well.. it is YOU who is claiming that Punjabis and Pashtuns are known for power n agression.. No Pakistani in this thread made any such claims... and then you answered your own question by saying.. you don't believe in it because you have seen strong and aggressive people from other states too.. Then why ask such questions to which you already know the answer.. ?

Accha yaar galti ho gayi maaf kardo . peeche pad gaye . Btw i have seen many pakistanis on various forums call punjabis and pashtuns strong and martial . Anyways . galti meri hai , maine sawaal poocha. :wave:

Accha yaar galti ho gayi maaf kardo . peeche pad gaye . Btw i have seen many pakistanis on various forums call punjabis and pashtuns strong and martial . Anyways . galti meri hai , maine sawaal poocha. :wave:

Koi Baat Nahin.... :D

Back
Top Bottom