What's new

Pukhtoon Power

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is considered more powerful in Pakistan ? Punjabis or Pashtuns ?

In Punjabi's, Jatts/Gujjars/Rajputs are martial races, they have so much in common.

I personally dont believe in all this, but one thing is arguably accepted is that Pashtuns are very beautiful, They dont resemble Arab world on West and Sub continent populace on east.

The harsh mountainous regions of afghantistan & pakistan made Pakhtoon People so strong ( Evolutionary changes ) ;)

surprisingly in thread named Pukhtoon power most videos are those in which fun is being made of pukhtoons.

Pakhtoon vs American soldier (don't mess with Pakhtoons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont they try WWF? It would be nice to see them there. Or they can start WWF type tournaments in PK, thought it needs lots of training and precautions.

Why dont they try WWF? It would be nice to see them there. Or they can start WWF type tournaments in PK, thought it needs lots of training and precautions.

We would need funds for that and that is something we don't have currently.

surprisingly in thread named Pukhtoon power most videos are those in which fun is being made of pukhtoons.

Like ? But OK Agree with you Then ? Mr Troll.

WWF is Fake !!

No offense but this guy shouldn't be making fun of his own father like that and neither should he let others make fun of his father.

i dont think he is making fun of his father.But then again 7 marraiges and 51 childrens is something diffrent isnt it ?

We would need funds for that and that is something we don't have currently.

Money may be the second problem here, and the first difficulty is starting. I think they never have given any thought about wrestling. If it can be started then there are lots of chances of getting sponsors. It's business and investment.

WWF is Fake !!

All matches are not fake. You see the blood there. But the results are predetermined in some matches and breaking of match rules.

India may start wresting like WWF in India as like T20/IPL. I am sure then others will start thinking.

Back
Top Bottom