What's new

Pukhtoon Power

Pashtuns are damn fine soldiers.

That guy should go for some sort sports that require a lot of strength :lol:

He can compete in World strongest man competition. With little training, he may just make it. Bloody beast, he is.

my simple innocent question created such emotions . why ?

i just asked a general question . If it's on an individual basis then why do north indians and pakistanis still believe in the martial race theory ?

my simple innocent question created such emotions . why ?

i just asked a general question . If it's on an individual basis then why do north indians and pakistanis still believe in the martial race theory ?

If you ask my honest opinion... then I think Pukhtoons of Pakistan are very good looking.. I have been to Pakistan's Northern Areas and NWFP.. and they are blessed with beauty. I don't know about who is more powerful though?

Oh and btw I am Punjabi.. so you know Nick_Indian

If you ask my honest opinion... then I think Pukhtoons of Pakistan are very good looking.. I have been to Pakistan's Northern Areas and NWFP.. and they are blessed with beauty. I don't know about who is more powerful though?

Oh and btw I am Punjabi.. so you know Nick_Indian

Ok thanks for answering , although my question was not about looks but about power and aggression . Anyways thanks for the effort .

About you being punjabi ,very good , congrats :what: . i am from delhi so i have grown up among many punjabis . There are many here ... just so you know jinxed_girl .

I was just curious . Stop trying find a conspiracy in everything .:hitwall:

it was not simple and innocent question but sheytani question :D I dont know your intention by asking this question but it is irrelevant question and can easily divert the direction of topic. Secondly your question is vague..powerful in what sense? physical strength, mental strength or intellectual power and we all know these strength vary person to person and we cannot give a a vague generalized statement :)

Ok thanks for answering , although my question was not about looks but about power and aggression . Anyways thanks for the effort .

About you being punjabi ,very good , congrats . i am from delhi so i have grown up among many punjabis . There are many here ... just so you know jinxed_girl .

Power and aggression ? Well then Pushtuns are known for power n aggression too... ;) We are proud of our Pashtuns brothers and sisters... And are you South indian who have something against North Indians and/or Pakistanis? lol...

Btw... Pashtuns and Punjabis are not homogenous group of people... These groups overlap with each other near bordering areas... Hindkos (Punjabi-Pashtuns) and Potoharis of Northern Punjab are the overlapping groups.

it was not simple and innocent question but sheytani question :D I dont know your intention by asking this question but it is irrelevant question and can easily divert the direction of topic. Secondly your question is vague..powerful in what sense? physical strength, mental strength or intellectual power and we all know these strength vary person to person and we cannot give a a vague generalized statement :)

i meant physical strength , agression , martial prowess etc . since this thread is related with that . Anyways .

Back
Top Bottom