What's new

PTM Watch

Dt1zkYEWoAAHRlZ.jpg

The Government of Sindh has banned the entry of Manzoor Ahmad Mehsud (Pashteen) in any district of the province for a period of 90 days, a notification from the Home Department if Sindh says.

These swines needed to be cull down immediately but I doubt...I doubt someone in power wants to use them like MQM was used against PPP.
Bhai you can huff and puff ... but for this grade 20 servant of Pakistani nation
iu

"Manzoor Pashteen is a wonderful young man"
Rumours are their is friction between Dawar and Pashteen, lets exploit these fissures.Kudos Gents

Rumours are their is friction between Dawar and Pashteen, lets exploit these fissures.Kudos Gents
Yes friction was also present in Afaaq Ahmed and Altaf Toad but they both manage to f@ck up our economic hub.....I want to know who wants to create new MQM against PTI?

Yes friction was also present in Afaaq Ahmed and Altaf Toad but they both manage to f@ck up our economic hub.....I want to know who wants to create new MQM against PTI?
I think PTI made a mistake by not running a candidate though some folk believe their is a strategy to give these PTM folk a taste of power and see their actual incompetence in governance, not only this Pashteen specifically issued a statement that no PTM member will run for Parliament, power hungry Wazir and Dawar ignored his decree hence the friction.Kudos bhai

I think PTI made a mistake by not running a candidate though some folk believe their is a strategy to give these PTM folk a taste of power and see their actual incompetence in governance, not only this Pashteen specifically issued a statement that no PTM member will run for Parliament, power hungry Wazir and Dawar ignored his decree hence the friction.Kudos bhai
I.K is stupid maron (and because of this stance which is true PTI lovers gave me two negative ratting)….He should avoid alliance with PTM and should campaign against them...but power hungry puppy don't want any fight so what he did....bloody seat adjustments....shame on PTI lovers who still follow him like a Prophet nauzo billa….

@Dubious

Modi ka jo yaar hai ghaddar hai ghadar hai aor jo Manzoor Pashteen ka jo hisay daar hai…..woh kiya hai?

I.K is stupid maron (and because of this stance which is true PTI lovers gave me two negative ratting)….He should avoid alliance with PTM and should campaign against them...but power hungry puppy don't want any fight so what he did....bloody seat adjustments....shame on PTI lovers who still follow him like a Prophet nauzo billa….

@Dubious

Modi ka jo yaar hai ghaddar hai ghadar hai aor jo Manzoor Pashteen ka jo hisay daar hai…..woh kiya hai?
I personally disagreed with this decision of his.Kudos bhai

Naah, that's not how the state should act.. Is it a banana state or island country with 200,000 people that becomes hostage to a terrorist group? If they took action against TLP, what is stopping them from taking the similar actions against PTI which has crossed these line on multiple occasion and that too with very limited local support.

I personally disagreed with this decision of his.Kudos bhai
It was not IK's decision... It is your establishment, they requested IK

Back
Top Bottom