What's new

PTM Watch

What the hell is happening, could you kindly elaborate?
I have already tried to tell what was happening

Read all the comments from the threads posted below.
Manzoor Pashteen tweet, saying Stick & carrot
And this
منضور پشتین بے نفاب اغیار کا ایجنڈ نا منطور -

I was among them those spread awareness & exposed PTM. Infect I can say I was the first among them on social media.

I can confidently say that pak army and agencies did very good job which i can explain but I will not because anyone can use that information against Pakistan.

But no matter what federal Govt has to take part to resolve the tensions.

Pashtoons are our brothers. We have to differentiate between paid & patriotic pashtuns. If I ask one simple question from you that how would you differentiate pashtun? Can you answer me? If yes then you can really understand what is PTM.

PTM was looking for support even from foreign powers but fortunately our pashtun brothers dismantled this movement. In my opinion we have to listen their genuine demands which we already did and ignore their unwarranted demands is the best strategy.

@HRK @Path-Finder

please, you're being an apologist for the establishment. First they gave these khusras credibility by inviting them for tea (should've invited them to prison), then said they were apnay bachay (they're foreign agents plain and simple), then said they had valid concerns (they don't).

There's nothing to resolve aside from placing them in prison for the rest of their lives for incitement to violence and aiding and abetting terrorism. Same thing that was done to tlp and inexplicably HuT. Why the soft spot for secularist terrorists?

The federal govt elect is the one that paved the way for them by having a 'seat adjustment'. They - PTI/IK - are going to give them the field in FATA provincial elections. IK has apparently called for the release of these troublemakers. Arrest and deport the refugees and afghanistani students on Pak scholarships prancing around with them. Bust the cyber cell for propaganda. Let weekend commies cry on social media.

Your question is exactly the problem. This isn't complicated. Not exactly hard to differentiate between kabul-influenced surkhas and Pak pashtuns. You're giving ptm way too much credibility and ability to influence Pak pashtuns. You think they represent the pashtuns and are scared of blowback. There will be none. Pashtuns are the ones asking for action against these afghanistani communists while Lahore corp commanders are inviting them for tea and calling them apnay bachay.

please, you're being an apologist for the establishment. First they gave these khusras credibility by inviting them for tea (should've invited them to prison), then said they were apnay bachay (they're foreign agents plain and simple), then said they had valid concerns (they don't).

There's nothing to resolve aside from placing them in prison for the rest of their lives for incitement to violence and aiding and abetting terrorism. Same thing that was done to tlp and inexplicably HuT. Why the soft spot for secularist terrorists?

The federal govt elect is the one that paved the way for them by having a 'seat adjustment'. They - PTI/IK - are going to give them the field in FATA provincial elections. IK has apparently called for the release of these troublemakers. Arrest and deport the refugees and afghanistani students on Pak scholarships prancing around with them. Bust the cyber cell for propaganda. Let weekend commies cry on social media.

Your question is exactly the problem. This isn't complicated. Not exactly hard to differentiate between kabul-influenced surkhas and Pak pashtuns. You're giving ptm way too much credibility and ability to influence Pak pashtuns. You think they represent the pashtuns and are scared of blowback. There will be none. Pashtuns are the ones asking for action against these afghanistani communists while Lahore corp commanders are inviting them for tea and calling them apnay bachay.

You, sir, get it.

Does this forum allow private chats between members?

These people can't do shit, they are deluded we need to play it clever.

You, sir, get it.

Does this forum allow private chats between members?

No clue if it does. If there isn't, no need to stop ourselves from communicating what we want to, out in the open. Let trolls worry about that.

State will loose if it doesn't follow due process

Nope. These khusras can't do anything except having african refugees protest in europe and trend on twitter.

These people can't do shit, they are deluded we need to play it clever.

Agreed with the first part, vehemently disagree with the need to get clever.

Border Fence completed - Alhamduallah

I partially agree with you, this is what a patriotic person think about PTM as you think. But because I am emotional and anyone can ruin me according to @RealNapster that is why I left my further inquiry on PTM.

But come what may, I have to believe on Army and agencies..

I have my personal opinion that we should negotiate with Afghan Taliban about afghan refugees. Afghan Taliban has to take back the refugees after US forces withdrawal. And we need to do this right now.

This is long lasting solution in order to get rid of this PTM mess.

every other country has counter demonstration to deal with rasict idiot.

only pakistanis can be so zaleel that they dont ocunter demonstrate all PTM rallies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom