What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

Sure go ahead and kill them all, do you know what happened in Karachi when last time we went with full force? People started supporting MQM even more, the establishment fell into MQM's trap. However today MQM no longer holds Karachi hostage not because of 92 operations because Karachi's people decided they have had enough of MQM. Let the Tribal Pushtuns see that their is a political solution to all of their issues.

If you saw a bunch of middle class trouser and shirt wearing Urdu Speakers pick up weapons then what do you think will happen in Tribal areas where people are all ready well armed? Why is Pakistan ruled by a bunch of morons? Its like they live in their own imaginary world which doesn't seem to go beyond farmhouses of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

I am living in karachi. Karachi people loves army and Mqm never fired on army yet they were removed because altaf bad mouthed army. But then bad mouth done by nawaz, and others but they are roaming free.

And here PTM are firing at our proud amd you are saying just have talk with them.

Mqm never fired on army but theae guys.firing on army. Why and when army will.take action??

Don't get me started on MQM, these assholes killed a lot of Rangers and Police personnel, they killed their own Urdu Speaking youths for backing Pakistan. They are pure scum but read their history they were supported and nurtured by Zia regime.

That army is still sensitive so army makes more sense the police, plus we don't have a police
But Army in Check Post make people uneasy. Army man are trained to handle enemy not civilian check post. checking can also be done by Police.

Pakistan's security Establishment has its own way of doing things, whether it is good or bad, or whether someone of us likes it or not. So stay cool.

I am living in karachi. Karachi people loves army and Mqm never fired on army yet they were removed because altaf bad mouthed army. But then bad mouth done by nawaz, and others but they are roaming free.

And here PTM are firing at our proud amd you are saying just have talk with them.

How about a political summit, those who want to talk lets sit down and talk and the criminal ones get prosecuted? Having a balanced approach is the best way to move forward.

What happened to DG ISPR threat of their time is over (taking u-turn from wonderful youth askari Fatwa)? The idiot genrails are the reason that every pimple in Pakistan ends up as cancer tumor.

Atleast the news is saying that they attacked the post and are terrorist.

Pakistan will be much safer If geniuses of our military elite stop feeding poisonous snakes and foolishly hoping that they'll turn them into loyal pets. Learn from KSA, Iran, China - Chopping off head, Hanging in public and paid bullet in head is the way to instill fear in hearts of traitors and keeping others away from sellout path not dealing with kids gloves, throwing tea partied, TC and giving publicity.

How about a political summit, those who want to talk lets sit down and talk and the criminal ones get prosecuted? Having a balanced approach is the best way to move forward.

No talk with criminal and terroriast who fire army that should be final decision. We gave them chance and be reasonable. They ar just getting funded by RAW and became active after MQM.

I also live in Karachi i see still people supporting Altaf Hussain. He always bad mouthed against Army and Pakistan everything when he was not in Power. But now people of Karachi saw what Happened to Karachi when they were in full power bhatta khori and Qatalay Aam. Problem is not bad mouthing every party when out of power do bad mouthing against Army.

There is only one hope and that is to finish off PTM.
with force we can may be suppress things temporarily but its not a long term solution remember syria Brute force resulted in years of civil war which continues till this day

Lets plant seed of power struggle split them. Let them harm people not army.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom