What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

i full blame IK for this mess. he does not have vision
Idiocy.....period
sir for a moment think mohsin dawar is not a person its a thinking "that pakistan did not give me shit so I renounce its laws over me ".

Think for a moment, why IK and Armed forces Let them Live and get elected. We can defeat the man now, but not the idea, it will have to wait.

I blame media they all turned into aranb gosuami and this is the result.

but what happened, happened. what he did is a terrorist act and he should be punish.

The last thing we need is another MQM, the solution is more political then military, Tribal areas need local civilian leadership there to take charge, military is not supposed to run day to day tasks, their job is mostly done and I congratulate them for wiping out most of TTP scum but the local people suffered too, thousands of troops and civilians lost their lives, people had to seek refuge all over Pakistan.

Problem in Pakistan is we have no tolerance or patience to listen to other people's opinions, the Tribal people do have a lot of complaints, lets sit down and listen to them, they suffered a lot just like rest of Pakistan from suicide bombings and targeted killings.
Yes Army should only focus on Afghan Border Now and should come out from cities and public area let the police and civilian authority take over these matter. Even if we will live under army control area we will also start hating them so army has done it's job now they should clear and help KPK govt to build Police station recruit some Army Pushtoon officer in that police but they should leave civilian area.

Time is over for listening to them. You listen them today, they will become strong and then attack you tomorrow.

Sure go ahead and kill them all, do you know what happened in Karachi when last time we went with full force? People started supporting MQM even more, the establishment fell into MQM's trap. However today MQM no longer holds Karachi hostage not because of 92 operations because Karachi's people decided they have had enough of MQM. Let the Tribal Pushtuns see that their is a political solution to all of their issues.

If you saw a bunch of middle class trouser and shirt wearing Urdu Speakers pick up weapons then what do you think will happen in Tribal areas where people are all ready well armed? Why is Pakistan ruled by a bunch of morons? Its like they live in their own imaginary world which doesn't seem to go beyond farmhouses of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

Another MQM in making......

R&AW putting millions of USD to fund them and we need to stop them right now...

A bullet between the eyes exactly....

I.K + others made the blunders by inviting them into mainstream politics...

Go to hell and your logic.....

Yes Army should only focus on Afghan Border Now and should come out from cities and public area let the police and civilian authority take over these matter. Even if we will live under army control area we will also start hating them so army has done it's job now they should clear and help KPK govt to build Police station recruit some Army Pushtoon officer in that police but they should leave civilian area.

Soldiers are trained to kill ''enemy'' not rule civilian areas, all over the world we have examples of things going wrong when you have soldiers mixed with civilian areas.

Sure go ahead and kill them all, do you know what happened in Karachi when last time we went with full force? People started supporting MQM even more, the establishment fell into MQM's trap. However today MQM no longer holds Karachi hostage not because of 92 operations because Karachi's people decided they have had enough of MQM. Let the Tribal Pushtuns see that their is a political solution to all of their issues.

If you saw a bunch of middle class trouser and shirt wearing Urdu Speakers pick up weapons then what do you think will happen in Tribal areas where people are all ready well armed? Why is Pakistan ruled by a bunch of morons? Its like they live in their own imaginary world which doesn't seem to go beyond farmhouses of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
Nothing. They support the country. Army already went in there with full force and locals gave way

In check post also Police should be placed. Army doesn't need to be every where.

Another MQM in making......

R&AW putting millions of USD to fund them and we need to stop them right now...

A bullet between the eyes exactly....

I.K + others made the blunders by inviting them into mainstream politics...

Go to hell and your logic.....

Right between the eyes. Get ruthless and trample them like maggots. This is very much in grasp.

Soldiers are trained to kill ''enemy'' not rule civilian areas, all over the world we have examples of things going wrong when you have soldiers mixed with civilian areas.
That's the job of police, but what police? Does Pakistan even have a police force?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom