What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

why PM let them elect without competition?
PTM never participated in Election, these are PTM supporters which participated independently, (PTM is not a registered party in ECP)
PTI didn't opposed them because their demands were and are legitimate as endorsed by the Chief of Army Staff by himself and by the DGISPR on several occasions, therefore PM wanted them to have some representation with whom we can discuss the issues.

Things should be handle subtly, they are elected people, masses of that area supports them, if this matter not resolved by patience then it could be get out of the hands of state.

Things should be handle subtly, they are elected people, masses of that area supports them, if this matter not resolved by patience then it could be get out of the hands of state.

You are saying if an elected person kills you than he shouldn't be arrested because thousands of people are with him

You are saying if an elected person kills you than he shouldn't be arrested because thousands of people are with him

It's not any common area of country, this area have its own sensitivities, unfortunately people involved in this incident are elected members, they are puppets in the hands of foreign powers, their purpose in doing this to create chaos, administration should handle this matter very subtly کہ سانپ بھی مر جاے اور لاٹھی بھی نا ٹوٹے, any use of excess force, give them more power to exploit situation.

Last edited:
It's not any common area of country, this area have its own sensitivities, people involved in this incident are elected members, they are puppets in the hands of foreign powers, their purpose in doing this to create chaos, administration should handle this matter very subtly کہ سانپ بھی مر جاے اور لاٹھی بھی نا ٹوٹے, any use of excess force, give them more power to exploit situation.

No puppets of foriegn powers traitors and terrorist sympathizers should be allowed to protest no matter what
just crush them with brutal force never try to appease traitors because it would embolden them just show them their aukat

PTM never participated in Election, these are PTM supporters which participated independently, (PTM is not a registered party in ECP)
PTI didn't opposed them because their demands were and are legitimate as endorsed by the Chief of Army Staff by himself and by the DGISPR on several occasions, therefore PM wanted them to have some representation with whom we can discuss the issues.
their language do not show that they want their legitimate demand

IK and GHQ, both like adventures so here's the one, became powerful enough to raise arms against state.
thats adventure will ruin the whole matuon sir

sir for a moment think mohsin dawar is not a person its a thinking "that pakistan did not give me shit so I renounce its laws over me ".

Think for a moment, why IK and Armed forces Let them Live and get elected. We can defeat the man now, but not the idea, it will have to wait.

I blame media they all turned into aranb gosuami and this is the result.

but what happened, happened. what he did is a terrorist act and he should be punish.
sir my believe is simple nip the evil in the bud . other wise conaequences will ruin the future of whole nation . Sindh card punjqb card pashtoon card . it seems we are f%%%ked up

No puppets of foriegn powers traitors and terrorist sympathizers should be allowed to protest no matter what
just crush them with brutal force never try to appease traitors because it would embolden them just show them their aukat

Enemy have changed their strategy, these are terrorists in the guise of elected members, we should also change according to situation, should handle them tactfully.

Enemy have changed their strategy, these are terrorists in the guise of elected members, we should also change according to situation, should handle them tactfully.

For these two elected members two bullets are enough
and anyone who attacks checkpost or chants anti Pakistan slogans should be treated as terrorist
No one has changed it's strategy all of it is in your mind. Kill few of them khud apni aukat pa a Jain ga

Once a general said,
Time's up,
we are waiting the response since that time. ?

Thankyou, my dear Pak!

Of all the posters and their emotional reactions regarding the actions of Our Army... you have hit the nail on its head.

Of course, emotional reactions are totally correct and understandable... since, we all are reacting to an attack on Our State and Our Army.

To win this Hybridwar we need to go beyong knee-jerk reactions and act in cold-calculated manner.

The entire creation of PTM was an international plan... facilitated and sponsored by those who are providing them political support.

Since, the exploitation of feelings and post-traumatic psychology is daftly adopted by these so-called PTM leaders...

Our Army has wisely isolated them from the ordinary Paks from the former tribal areas... by not going full sledge hammer and showing understanding and engaing in dialouge... Pak Army is on the winning side...

Look where we need to take aciton without reserve... we are... BLA is being hit hard in AF...and within our borders.

The most dangerous in this game are the so-called political parties who are trying to cash in on PTM frontmen... thinking to blackmail the Pak State.

Luckily or unluckily Pak State is now has a reached a stage where any NRO or allowed to be blackmailed will be death sentence to Our Land...

And IA we are here to stay! Pakistan is here to stay long after all of us will be dead.

Consider a positive rating from me!

@RIWWIR brother... I love your wisdom.. I understand disappointment and frustration at seeing that our looters and plunderers are roaming free...and no justice in sight... and we need to believe in the Idea of Pakistan... we need to believe in Pakistan...

I am as angry as you are... for snale paced actions... but please, take a detached view of things... calculate the total volume and scope of our challenges... only then can we appreciate what we are dealing with.
However, I am with you... let us keep the pressure on our instituitions to ahieve total clean-up of Our Land from thesse scums!

@zulu @PakSword @ps3linux @Reddington @Khafee @Dubious @war&peace @Areesh @American Pakistani @ali_raza @PaklovesTurkiye @newb3e @Major Sam @Khafee @Windjammer @Pakhtoon yum

Instead of what is happening wrong in our country, I try and focus on what is happening right in the country, just got through my Monday meeting with the team. Positive thing to share about today is one of my team member belongs to far flung village of Faisalabad, he had gone back home over the weekend, and today he informed that district health teams are visiting town/villages training barbers and motivating them to use disposable razors etc and in the process confiscating multi use razor etc and the good thing is that people even the barbers are reporting positive, isn't it a good thing?

As for these so called "Pashtuns" who are actually afghan trash guised as pakistanis, I agree there has been excesses by both sides the army and the tribes during radd-ul-fasad but it doesn't mean one should start playing right in the hands of enemy, trust me when I say there is no chance in the world that pakistan will disintegrate, not going to happen those who compare us with iraq, libya, syria need to get an appointment with therapist, these were all dictatorial regimes where voice of dissent was met with harsh punishments, while in Pakistan right from day 1 we could vent our frustration against politicians, against army, against dictators, against media, against judiciary so no chance. Wali Khan/Mehmood Achakzai tried and failed, section of balochs tried and failed, GM Syed tried and failed, Altaf tried and failed, NS tried and failed so will these idiots.

I am married in one of the most respected families of Pashtuns, while they acknowledge excesses of army during the operation they will never buy the crap of sectarian or linguistic or racial divide, they are way too smart than we give them credit and this stupid movement or the puppet masters behind will fail as usual. I do communicate regularly with my inlaws and relatives and they see this movement as nothing more than a stunt like that played by GHaffar Khan/Wali Khan family, they do acknowledge that their ancestors were from Afghanistan but now they are Pakistanis. They have a kinship and soft spot for pashtuns of Afghanistan but Pashtuns are not running the show in Afghanistan so its a no no for PTM and the objectives behind it.

But it doesn't mean we don't have to put our house in order Army too should realize that they are not the only ones in this country who are patriotic.

Last edited:
Instead of what is happening wrong in our country, I try and focus on what is happening right in the country, just got through with my Monday meeting with the team. Positive thing to share about today is one of my team member belongs to far flung village of Faisalabad, he had gone back home over the weekend, and today he informed that district health teams are visiting town/villages training barbers and motivating them to use disposable razors etc and in the process confiscating multi use razor etc and the good thing is that people even the barbers are reporting positive, isn't it a good thing?

As for these so called "Pashtuns" who are actually afghan trash guised as pakistanis, I agree there has been excesses by both sides the army and the tribes during radd-ul-fasad but it doesn't mean one should start playing right in the hands of enemy, trust me when I say there is no chance in the world that pakistan will disintegrate, not going to happen those who compare us with iraq, libya, syria need to get an appointment with therapist, these were all dictatorial regimes where voice of dissent was met with harsh punishments, while in Pakistan right from day 1 we could vent our frustration against politicians, against army, against dictators, against media, against judiciary so no chance. Wali Khan/Mehmood Achakzai tried and failed, section of balochs tried and failed, GM Syed tried and failed, Altaf tried and failed, NS tried and failed so will these idiots.

I am married in one of the most respected families of Pashtuns, while they acknowledge excesses of army during the operation they will never buy the crap of sectarian or linguistic or racial divide, they are way too smart that we give them credit and this stupid movement or the puppet masters behind will fail as usual. I do communicate regularly with my inlaws and relatives and they see this movement as nothing more than a stunt like that played by GHaffar Khan/Wali Khan family, they do acknowledge that their ancestors were from Afghanistan but now they are Pakistanis. They have a kinship and soft spot for pashtuns of Afghanistan but Pashtuns are not running the show in Afghanistan so its a no no for PTM and the objectives behind it.

But it doesn't mean we don't have to put our house in order Army too should realize that they are not the only ones in this country who are patriotic.
Agreed

sir my believe is simple nip the evil in the bud . other wise conaequences will ruin the future of whole nation . Sindh card punjqb card pashtoon card . it seems we are f%%%ked up
Believe me I am with you 100%, but sir you don't wanna make a martyr out of him.

Back
Top Bottom