What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

Opera Snapshot_2019-05-26_035755_www.facebook.com.png
Ali Wazir finally arrested

https://www.facebook.com/authenticpakistan/?modal=admin_todo_tour

PTM's goal has been a success, they've managed to irk the locals to clash with the army, and now the divide has been deepened. Mark my words, their actual intent is for Army withdrawal from Waziristan so that the sense of autonomy that they were enjoying for the past decades can be re-established. The land has a rebellious history, nationalist elements of the Pashtun society and leftists across the nation support PTM, you can't counter it with any operation, you have to reply in with words, debate with them and counter their arguments. And the army is not there for this, you need a proper body that can respond to their preposterous claims. Military has a profound yet erroneous belief that it can handle everything which is wrong and self harming for the institution. Civilian leadership should be ballsy enough to actually engage the khassi surkhas.

There isn't any news about ptm cassualities

"Troops at the check post exercised maximum restraint in the face of provocation and direct firing on the post. Due to firing of the group 5 Army soldiers got injured. In exchange of fire 3 individuals who attacked the post lost their lives and 10 got injured. All injured evacuated to Army Hospital for treatment," the statement by the Army's media wing added. "Ali Wazir along with 8 individuals have been arrested while Mohsin Javed is at large after inciting the crowd."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1484709/v...stan-protest-leaves-more-than-a-dozen-injured

Next time, I'd suggest you to stop making baseless sweeping statements about something you have no knowledge of, regarding any topic.

When casaulities are at only one side than you can guess competency and potency
Oh stfu....do you even know the ground realities, you expect army to fire at the mob, you must be an idiot to even think on these grounds. Their agenda was just to provoke the security agencies when they failed they lost the patience and crossed the line. A5 least three of them have already been dispatched.

So I would suggest you to rather spilling venom from your mouth just stfu.

PTM's goal has been a success, they've managed to irk the locals to clash with the army, and now the divide has been deepened. Mark my words, their actual intent is for Army withdrawal from Waziristan so that the sense of autonomy that they were enjoying for the past decades can be re-established. The land has a rebellious history, nationalist elements of the Pashtun society and leftists across the nation support PTM, you can't counter it with any operation, you have to reply in with words, debate with them and counter their arguments. And the army is not there for this, you need a proper body that can respond to their preposterous claims. Military has a profound yet erroneous belief that it can handle everything which is wrong and self harming for the institution. Civilian leadership should be ballsy enough to actually engage the khassi surkhas.

First those who fired should be killed in encounter alongside mohsin dawar
Whatever you said above yeh Sab bad main hota rahe ga

Next time, I'd suggest you to stop making baseless sweeping statements about something you have no knowledge of, regarding any topic.

Showed maximum restraint this is what I am talking about

He will be released soon. Army want Swat like situation here.

Showed maximum restraint this is what I am talking about

Bhai to kia chahtay ho poora shehr ura dain?

Because of people like you we have rising extremism on all sides of the table.

Take a cold glass of water, get a job, work for yourself, your family, earn money, live a good life. Yeh marnay dharnay walay kaam jis kay hain unhi par chor do.

The deafening silence of govt amazes me .--- ppp/anp/ and all other traitors have come in support of PTM, where is the govt &'where is that mirasi Fawad chaudhry?
for your kind information
China's vice president is in pakistan things like these during his visit is more critical and will harm security situation in pakistan and harm pakistan reputation internationally
PTM exposing themselves day by day which is in our advantage to exterminate them properly
PML-N and PPP are still supporting PTM financially and politically
this will harm their approach and reputation nation wide

I think what happens today was very unfortunate but if we took advantage of the situation we can eliminate those rats and their supporters once and for all

and for those who are criticizing Imran khan and Army

D68WZyNW0AAIvC8.jpg

have a look at your lords and their kurtoot you people are worse than PTM

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom