What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

i cannot understand why would you depict a dog urinating on Nawaz sharif? Alhamdulillah, i don't understand why would someone commit this extremely degrading act. but you do seem to have understanding of this heinous and repulsive act and thus you are willing to depict those, whom you don't degree with, with thus degrading and repulsive action.

May Allah Ta'ala protect all momineen from even thinking about such شیطانی اعمال
May Allah Ta'ala protect all momineen from such shayateen who think and act like this.

Always remember to piss on traitors and Indian agents.

I'm not sure but Kisi nay mujhay Bataya hay kay nawaz sharif nay resign kar Diya hay. Nawaz sharif ka PM house say saman nikala ja raha hay aur nawaz sharif kay security manager kay mutabik nawaz sharif upnay ministers aur dosto say is tarha mil raha hay jis tarha wo akhari mulakat kar raha ho.
Allah karay yeh news such ho....Amin :yahoo:

Bla bla IK is winner
IK is winner. How? Last time i checked he said that he will never give up this dharna until nawaz dont give its resignation. Government already accepted all his demands except resignation which was his main demand

Ik will be winner only if nawaz resign, electoral reforms happen as per his wishes then re-election and punishment to those who were involve in supposed rigging etc

Qadri padri will be winner if current government accept his charter of demands...

let c if it actually happen before deciding winner or loser

I'm not sure but Kisi nay mujhay Bataya hay kay nawaz sharif nay resign kar Diya hay. Nawaz sharif ka PM house say saman nikala ja raha hay aur nawaz sharif kay security manager kay mutabik nawaz sharif upnay ministers aur dosto say is tarha mil raha hay jis tarha wo akhari mulakat kar raha ho.
Allah karay yeh news such ho....Amin :yahoo:

BUt he's in Lahore

BUt he's in Lahore
Yar I'm not sure about the validity of the news but my friend's father is the very close to nawaz sharif and he has told us that nawaz sharif has packed his stuffs from PM house and he is currently in riwind and is looking really sad and also meeting his ministers and his friends as if he is going out of country for a very long time and won't meet them again.
Any way I also have a doubt about this news, tomorrow it will become evident whether it's true or not.

i do concur with him though. its not the matter of WSJ. the point is that COAS has lot of clout. i do feel that that COAS has the ability to tell both IK and TUK to go back, if he wants to.

but, the issue here is derailment of government and what i feel is that the issue is bigger than Army. I am of the opinion that US is fully involved behind the scenes.

USA remains full engaged with Pakistan on many levels, as it should.

Tragic incident at PTI dharna, women should not go any more, alot of abusive voices towards Women (strong notice):

You've posted this in some other threads too but no one noticed..lol.

Nice try but since there is no actual footage of the incident not many are going to believe that it even happened. A biased tv crew witnessed but no one else was there to stop them?..hard to believe. Samaa /geo tv are the same so far.

Even if this did happen does not prove that the culprits are PTI supporters/workers since anyone can walk into this crowd.

USA remains full engaged with Pakistan on many levels, as it should.
engaging, and influencing events are two totally independent things. it causes extreme anarchy in the country if you try to influence events against the wishes of the people.

they had hands in the death of Bhutto, Zia and Benazir. Pakistanis should never forget that.

Your fanciness against Army based on WSJ report is getting pretty annoying.

Just stop.
I don't agree with him but please don't stop him..much worse has been said in this thread. Btw, Dawn editorial again alludes to the role of Army.

10410732_958621047485065_7398082476437535311_n.jpg

Dr. Shahid Masood gives kudos to PTI Supporters who have showed up in massive numbers in the last 14 days. It is the stamina of Imran Khan that inspired the PTI Supporters to show up in huge numbers every day.

August 28, 2014 may be the decisive day of the Dharna per Imran Khan's gut feeling. Be there in Islamabad if you can as it is likely to be a historic day for Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom