What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I am with you on all these. Problem is that IK quite possibly doesn't even have the option to salvage the KPK govt anymore from these latest blunders.
It is a sad day in Pakistan's political evolution to lose a potent 3rd force. And ALL because of a well-meaning but ultimately a megalomaniac, idiotic personality. Through sycophancy he was given enough rope to hang himself. But in the process he also caused billions in losses to the economy.
Tut. Tut. Tut.

Its democratic revolution and you guys are still stuck with KPK politics.

PAT and PTI moving forward to Parliament House IK and TuQ start leading way to RZ. Police Vans in RZ to arrest PPL and take them to Prison. hehe

By now EVEN Imran Khan may have realized the low crowds, the legislators' defections, the bad press, the alienating social media...So I am hoping he wouldn't try to enter sensitive buildings and I am also hoping no suicide bombers sneak in and target anyone, including the Western embassies. And my guess is that they will do a Dharna--prolonged stay in the area, which too is unacceptable.
Not sure about the installations but I am 80% Sure that they will try to target Imran and TuQ because doing so will escalate the chaos to multiple times. In a such a chaos, everybody will lose grip over the events.

By now EVEN Imran Khan may have realized the low crowds, the legislators' defections, the bad press, the alienating social media...So I am hoping he wouldn't try to enter sensitive buildings and I am also hoping no suicide bombers sneak in and target anyone, including the Western embassies. And my guess is that they will do a Dharna--prolonged stay in the area, which too is unacceptable.

Me too/ Hopefully it stays peaceful and he goes back and focuses on his province and tries to salvage it. KPK needs his attention at this point. Women up front to put hars and roses to the police and army.

Qadri is Taliban supporter too?

Not following March properly? Going into red zone, Qadri has become "Sub" of Taliban Khan.

Qadri is Mullah, and Mullahs also supporting Taliban. Same like Qadri Supporting Tabliban khan .. resemblance isn't?

He doesn't learn a lot, he has proven this times and times again.

Seems government has decided to face the marchers head on.

Not following March properly? Going into red zone, Qadri has become "Sub" of Taliban Khan.

Qadri is Mullah, and Mullahs also supporting Taliban. Same like Qadri Supporting Tabliban khan .. resemblance isn't?

Red Zone is Pakistan. Go home indian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom