What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

InshAllah your mother will be fine by the grace of Allah, may Allah give her Shifaa & i will pray for her speedy recovery Ameen.

Best wishes and prayers for your mother, @Jazzbot .

Thanks. Her blood pressured shot up tremendously last night and wasn't coming down despite several attempts by doctors. However she's recovering fast since morning today, now her condition is under contro Alhamdulillah. Doctors are hopeful that we can take her home tonight.

My mom is ill since last night, so I couldn't make it to long march despite all arrangements. Had to pull off just a night before.. :(

Was away from PC/TV almost whole day as I am busy in hospital, what are the latest news about long march? Could someone please summarize?

I am about to leave for Shalamar Hospital near Mughalpura, is it safe to go there right now? I'll have my family with me?

InshAllah hope your mother get's well Ameen. Will pray for her health.

My mom is ill since last night, so I couldn't make it to long march despite all arrangements. Had to pull off just a night before.. :(

Was away from PC/TV almost whole day as I am busy in hospital, what are the latest news about long march? Could someone please summarize?

I am about to leave for Shalamar Hospital near Mughalpura, is it safe to go there right now? I'll have my family with me?
Wishing ur mom a speedy recovery, yeh long march tu chaltay rahtay hain... :)

I am sitting home but roads are safe but traffic is massive

Are you fcuking retard or what?

The march isn't even out of Lahore area yet...

You're a hindu. PLEASE don't pollute this thread

The march was scheduled to start earlier in the day I guess. I am just trying to know whether march is living upto the hype or not and seeing the trend on PDF, it seems not.

And how come you know I am hindu...did you checked my dcik?

I hope your mom recover's quickly bro. Without a doubt she is more important then such events. I will pray for her recovery.

The march was scheduled to start earlier in the day I guess. I am just trying to know whether march is living upto the hype or not and seeing the trend on PDF, it seems not.

And how come you know I am hindu...did you checked my dcik?

The march is gaining momentum. here is the link

live.arynews.tv | ARY News Live | Watch ARY News | Live ARY Streaming

You can see it live

Thanks. Her blood pressured shot up tremendously last night and wasn't coming down despite several attempts by doctors. However she's recovering fast since morning today, now her condition is under contro Alhamdulillah. Doctors are hopeful that we can take her home tonight.

May Allah grant her a speedy recovery.

There is no hype because it is not a jalsa or something...It is a march with HUNDREDS of kilometers to go before anything worthwile will be discussed.

Long marches don't create same "hype" as some one time big event..

The hype will be when the march reaches Islamabad and Imran Khan puts down his demands...

The march isn't even out of Lahore yet..There is NOTHING to discuss as of yet..why would there be any hype? o_O

Bu_Ux5wCAAQN8IP.png:large

10377454_840609539304944_6752683459601831053_n.jpg

Bu_oM5HCEAIOv9V.jpg:large

@Jazzbot

Breaking news:

Nawaz Sharif may announce his resignation in 48 hours.

he has switched off his phone and locked himself up in a room, all Shebaz Sharif can hear is weeping sounds coming from inside...
You are talking about the leader of our country. Show some bloody respect.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom