What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Street protests are okay only if they remain peaceful, and if they do not disrupt people's lives or lawful business activities.

You are contradicting yourself. Yes they will disrupt Peoples lives even if they are peaceful.

However this is part of democracy, even more so if they have legit reasons to protest.

You are contradicting yourself. Yes they will disrupt Peoples lives even if they are peaceful.

However this is part of democracy, even more so if they have legit reasons to protest.

No, I am making the point that these PTI protests are illegal.

Hamid Mir says that Highest Naked Rigging took place in Elections 2013 in History of Pakistan and questions when he had shown proves, WHY DID THE SUPREME COURT NOT TAKE A SUO MOTO ACTION.

@DV RULES your favorite channel Geo.

8-)

Who cares to Hamid Mir, if international organizations declared Election 2013 fair.

Has permission been granted?
not yet, PTI didn't proceeded to local administration for approval so far. @Leader can put more light over it.

8-)

Who cares to Hamid Mir, if international organizations declared Election 2013 fair.
Sure noora cares nothing ?
That's why sent it's workers to attack IK , s home?
Telling you, jaatI Umrah is not safe anymore?

Sure noora cares nothing ?
That's why sent it's workers to attack IK , s home?
Telling you, jaatI Umrah is not safe anymore?

Cool down dude, just enjoy the development,

Without such permission, the street protests would be illegal.

Most of Pakistanis have common statement "Vekhi jai gi".
I hope PTI will proceed within law.

Cool down dude, just enjoy the development,

Most of Pakistanis have common statement "
Vekhi jai gi".
I hope PTI will proceed within law.
Ohh sure, you are starting a civil war & telling us to cool down?
We are NIAZI- we are going to revenge it!
Then we will, say the same

Vekhi jai gi".

Without such permission, the street protests would be illegal.

gathering which was not suppose to be a jalsa or anything.. its simply unpercievable... the noora rally of gullu butts that attacked PTI workers who gathered outside Imran's residency were voluntary as no one forced me to call some friends and gather there..

p.s. baki ap jo marzi sochtay rahen.. ham karain tou amrreeki qanun, woh karen tou satay khairan...

gathering which was not suppose to be a jalsa or anything.. its simply unpercievable... the noora rally of gullu butts that attacked PTI workers who gathered outside Imran's residency were voluntary as no one forced me to call some friends and gather there..

p.s. baki ap jo marzi sochtay rahen.. ham karain tou amrreeki qanun, woh karen tou satay khairan...

What is happening is not good for Pakistan, that is the problem.

And let me clearly say one thing:

Just as I said that PTI will not win the elections, I am sorry to say that even if it now is able to force a new government of its liking into power, all the issues that it has promised to resolve will still remain. The mechanisms for delivering on such promises by anybody simply do not exist in Pakistan anymore.

What is happening is not good for Pakistan, that is the problem.

And let me clearly say one thing:

Just as I said that PTI will not win the elections, I am sorry to say that even if it now is able to force a new government of its liking into power, all the issues that it has promised to resolve will still remain. The mechanisms for delivering on such promises by anybody simply do not exist in Pakistan anymore.

What has been happening with Pakistan is not good, PTI is the only force that is trying to fix things,

there are two type of people, yours and mine, you think nothing can be fixed, mine thinks that worth a try..

I care not of how much more trouble voicing for justice makes, for worst or better, atleast we are trying..

What has been happening with Pakistan is not good, PTI is the only force that is trying to fix things,

there are two type of people, yours and mine, you think nothing can be fixed, mine thinks that worth a try..

I care not of how much more trouble voicing for justice makes, for worst or better, atleast we are trying..

Just exactly what is it that you are trying? The same old hooliganism and forcing elected governments from power? It has not worked before, and it will not work now either.

Back
Top Bottom