What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

How can you say, why then they got more votes then of traditional parties like PPP?
You know, even with your own logic, you are in denials?

PPP was already wiped out thanks to Zardari & co. They had their poor performance to account for.

secondly, I do not say that there was no rigging. Probably there was enough rigging to make sure that PML-N gets simple majority and do not need to form a coalition government. But i fail to see why PTI would have gained 50 more seats had there been no rigging.

but i still dont believe that the govt should be thrown away using street power

BuvpNWKCMAABKj2.jpg

so whats the analysis of you guys? dont you think PTI has gone a step too ahead with their asking for the govt to resign? Or is it more like upping the ante? I fail to see how 2 lac people sitting at D-Chowk for few days will bring down the govt?

any inside on PTI's game plan? i hope asking for the govt to resign is only a political strategy and not a fixed demand.

Its final, PTI has decided that Nawaz must go, the govt must go, and new elections be held as mid term election... the inside is that Nawaz just wishes to delay so that he can have majority in senate by up coming march, and then new elections be conducted...

otherwise lahore mien everyone on streets and offices says that time is up for nawaz sharif...2-3 months ago, the rumor was of coup, but now that option is not present.

some Kakar style force may come into play, if nawaz resists, thats why LHC has jumped into saving Nawaz, to avert things from going to Kakar.

Last edited:
BuwiWAEIQAEDaGj.jpg

Breaking news:

Pmln workers attacked Imran Khan's residency by pelting stones....

noon league apni aukat per atay howe... !

BuwjYFVCEAACa50.jpg

Buwirz0IQAEK_xa.jpg

This is what i was afraid of.... things get outta control when its people vs people.....

PTI, PML-N workers clash in Lahore ahead of Imran’s arrival
17:45 Aug 11, 2014 PAKISTAN

LAHORE: Workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) clashed in Zaman Town of Lahore on Monday.

According to reports, PML-N and PTI activists pelted each other with stone and chanted abusive slogans against each other’s leaders.

Police teams reached the scene and brought the situation under control.

Meanwhile, PTI Chairman Imran Khan left Islamabad for his residence in Model Town’s residence in Lahore. – SAMAA

According to news channels, PMLN workers attacked on Imran khan house...
Stones, bricks from both sides. Now, PMLN rally passed.
Now, Peaceful situation. Nothing serious...
Totally Peaceful situation Now.

Its final, PTI has decided that Nawaz must go, the govt must go, and new elections be held as mid term election... the inside is that Nawaz just wishes to delay so that he can have majority in senate by up coming march, and then new elections be conducted...

otherwise lahore mien everyone on streets and offices says that time is up for nawaz sharif...2-3 months ago, the rumor was of coup, but now that option is not present.

some Kakar style force may come into play, if nawaz resists, thats why LHC has jumped into saving Nawaz, to avert things from going to Kakar.

interesting play

According to news channels, PMLN workers attacked on Imran khan house...PTI pulled them back...
Stones, bricks from both sides. Now, PMLN rally passed.
Now, Peaceful situation. nothing serious...

I remember when PTI did a grand jalsa in Lahore before electons, not a single glass was broken when we chanted anti-pmln slogans outside their main office in down town..

there is a video too... :D

10593031_10152349375144527_184272308628093072_n.jpg

I remember when PTI did a grand jalsa in Lahore before electons, not a single glass was broken when we chanted anti-pmln slogans outside their main office in down town..

there is a video too... :D
They had full plan of rigging in Rawalpindi, but thanks to PTI workers, representatives , they stood there, not allowed rigging. 2 died in firing, but they Not allowed fake result, coming from Non-existence school. Otherwise Lahore wala haal hona tha idhar b.:D

Back
Top Bottom