What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

:lol:
Brainless, one day these maniacs were asking PTI to stay away from TuQ and now the same maniacs are jumping up and down on TuQ+BBCD combo. If you guys and your leader had even 0.00001% of brains would wouldn't be in such a pathetic situation.
poltical agenda of TUQ and PTI is also different...Ik is naive but still all his right or wrong demands are within constitution while padri is someone who dont even respect or recognise pakistani constitution

Over educated fools who sold Thier, souls for noora king!
Over educated? Lol you bhonga seem under educated because you are even struggling to make a proper argument to convey your points..please use urdu if you cannot express yourself in English because people dont get any clue about your random posts

Awami Leader

10603743_812375832138172_2346639492163852324_n.jpg

‘Tsunami’ to hit capital on Aug 14 as planned

Separately, the PTI core committee said it would demand compensation from the Sharifs for all those whose livelihood was affected by the roadblocks put in place by the government.

Talking to reporters after the meeting, PTI President Javed Hashmi said the party would not support the imposition of martial law and warned the government against resorting to high-handed tactics.

‘Tsunami’ to hit capital on Aug 14 as planned - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
:lol::lol::lol:

poltical agenda of TUQ and PTI is also different...Ik is naive but still all his right or wrong demands are within constitution while padri is someone who dont even respect or recognise pakistani constitution
There is a difference between being naive and being stupid and desperate....Khan belongs to second class.

Over educated? Lol you bhonga seem under educated because you are even struggling to make a proper argument to convey your points..please use urdu if you cannot express yourself in English because people dont get any clue about your random posts
Bongay ka mind na kaya karo yaar!

Cellular services still suspended in parts of Lahore

Cellular services partially remained suspended in parts of Lahore today even after observance of Yaum-e-Shuhada (Day of Martyrs) by Dr. Tahirul Qadri’s Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), SAMAA reported Monday.

Sources said the services, which were suspended in various areas of the metropolis, remained closed in areas around Model Town till this morning, causing severe communication problems for citizens.

Authorities multiplied miseries of Lahorites’ with continues lockdown as containers, placed on streets, main roads and entry/exit points of the city to stop PAT workers, were not removed today.

On the other hand, filling stations also remained closed in many areas, leaving the people in a state of constant depression.

Police continued crackdown against PAT activists. Hundreds have so far been arrested across Punjab, with four cases registered against Qadri.

Meanwhile, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Leader of the Opposition, Mehmood-ur-Rasheed filed an adjournment motion to the Punjab Assembly Secretariat against a patient’s death in ambulance due to lockdown. - SAMAA

Cellular services still suspended in parts of Lahore

kaminay log ban gaye hukamran !!

so whats the analysis of you guys? dont you think PTI has gone a step too ahead with their asking for the govt to resign? Or is it more like upping the ante? I fail to see how 2 lac people sitting at D-Chowk for few days will bring down the govt?

any inside on PTI's game plan? i hope asking for the govt to resign is only a political strategy and not a fixed demand.

so whats the analysis of you guys? dont you think PTI has gone a step too ahead with their asking for the govt to resign? Or is it more like upping the ante? I fail to see how 2 lac people sitting at D-Chowk for few days will bring down the govt?

any inside on PTI's game plan? i hope asking for the govt to resign is only a political strategy and not a fixed demand.

No inside news, but I think that it is just a pressurizing tactic by PTI.

In the end, some sort of settlement will be reached b/w govt and PTI about reopening of constituencies and neutral ground will be established.

It's TuQ that I am really worried about. IK is talking sense and has legit demands, Qadri is just inciting violence.

In the end, some sort of settlement will be reached b/w govt and PTI about reopening of constituencies and neutral ground will be established.

It's TuQ that I am really worried about. IK is talking sense and has legit demands, Qadri is just inciting violence.
If & when ever, imran gives up to Noora , s & let them rule the country, any how for the rest of Thier times, his politics would be over, forever?

i hope so. Despite my PTI leaning, I fail to justify the demand for toppling the govt. Accountability for election riggings followed by reforms in the electoral process is the only practical yet non-destabilising way of going ahead.

I have got no clue what Dr. Qadri intends to achieve with joining PTI's march. Probably he will gain some political ownership. However it makes everything very rigid. If there is some sort of understanding between PTI and PAT, it will be difficult for PTI to step back from its demand for re-elections. This may mean that the deadlock has gained a new life. Clueless!

:lol::lol::lol:

There is a difference between being naive and being stupid and desperate....Khan belongs to second class.

Bongay ka mind na kaya karo yaar!
Apney papa, kaa nam iziaat sey liya karo, bacha?:cheers::omghaha:

i hope so. Despite my PTI leaning, I fail to justify the demand for toppling the govt. Accountability for election riggings followed by reforms in the electoral process is the only practical yet non-destabilising way of going ahead.

I have got no clue what Dr. Qadri intends to achieve with joining PTI's march. Probably he will gain some political ownership. However it makes everything very rigid. If there is some sort of understanding between PTI and PAT, it will be difficult for PTI to step back from its demand for re-elections. This may mean that the deadlock has gained a new life. Clueless!
If the mandate of Noora king, Is fake, then there should be a fresh mandate?
Letting a fake mandate, is far more bigger crime, then having just a fake rule?
Are you be that, criminal who, knew well that a govt with fake mandate was rulling you, looting doing all the crouptions, & you let it, rulling the country?

I am very sceptical about this PTI_PAT alliance.

I wrote somewhere that if PTI joins up with Qadri, I would lose all support I have for Imran KHan. Toppling the govt isn't a valid demand, but demanding electoral reforms and reopening of constituencies is. And I think PTI will settle down on that.

In today's press conference, IK made it clear that 'Inqilab' of Qadri will be on their terms, i.e electoral reform, nothing else. So let's see what happens.

I don't think PTI and PAT are completely on the same page.

Apney papa, kaa nam iziaat sey liya karo, bacha?:cheers::omghaha:

If the mandate of Noora king, Is fake, then there should be a fresh mandate?
Letting a fake mandate, is far more bigger crime, then having just a fake rule?
Are you be that, criminal who, knew well that a govt with fake mandate was rulling you, looting doing all the crouptions, & you let it, rulling the country?

It still needs to be established that the extent to which the rigging took place was so great that PML-N could not have formed the government. Non-verification of vote due to improper ink does not mean that the vote is bogus. This is exaggeration on PTI's part even if PTI is principally correct that there should be accountability for every non-verifiable vote.

It still needs to be established that the extent to which the rigging took place was so great that PML-N could not have formed the government. Non-verification of vote due to improper ink does not mean that the vote is bogus. This is exaggeration on PTI's part even if PTI is principally correct that there should be accountability for every non-verifiable vote.
Don't be living in the dream world , cause that world doesn't belong to this world?
When PTI demanded the opening of the 4 halaq, s , they themselves doesn't had any idea of the massive fake riggings of the rulling party?
But when the rulling party, not came up with the demand , more investigations went through, which proving the even the ink used on the ballot papers was , fake ?
If there are no ballot papers with any mark of ink are found, then it's not fair for anyone?
So be it, & fresh mandate is needed?
If the PMLN has won fair , why they affraid off?
Now with that, said ?
Sure thing is this govt itself , give up the govt, ask for the investigations then punishments & the electoral reforms , then fair elections?
It's happens in all of the modern world ?
It's not that, a wahI been sent by god , that this govt must rule over pakistan even with proven fake mandate?

I wrote somewhere that if PTI joins up with Qadri, I would lose all support I have for Imran KHan. Toppling the govt isn't a valid demand, but demanding electoral reforms and reopening of constituencies is. And I think PTI will settle down on that.

In today's press conference, IK made it clear that 'Inqilab' of Qadri will be on their terms, i.e electoral reform, nothing else. So let's see what happens.

hope so.

Don't be living in the dream world , cause that world doesn't belong to this world?
When PTI demanded the opening of the 4 halaq, s , they themselves doesn't had any idea of the massive fake riggings of the rulling party?
But when the rulling party, not came up with the demand , more investigations went through, which proving the even the ink used on the ballot papers was , fake ?
Now with that, said ?
Sure thing is this govt itself , give up the govt, ask for the investigations then punishments & the electoral reforms , then fair elections?
It's happens in all of the modern world ?
It's not that, a wahI been sent by god , that this govt must rule over pakistan even with proven fake mandate?

improper ink does not mean that the vote was fake but only that the thumb print cannot be verified using NADRA's database. Furthermore, majority of PTI's rural candidates were too weak to contest with the traditional power players in those areas.

Totally agree with you. IK and TAQ alliance (if it ever gets materialized) would be a huge disappointment. IK should stick to his slogan of Electoral reforms and should not push things towards the edge. I hope sanity would prevail.

hope so.

improper ink does not mean that the vote was fake but only that the thumb print cannot be verified using NADRA's database. Furthermore, majority of PTI's rural candidates were too weak to contest with the traditional power players in those areas.
How can you say, why then they got more votes then of traditional parties like PPP?
You know, even with your own logic, you are in denials?

Totally agree with you. IK and TAQ alliance (if it ever gets materialized) would be a huge disappointment. IK should stick to his slogan of Electoral reforms and should not push things towards the edge. I hope sanity would prevail.
People's of pakistan don't to be ruled by , the rulers who are 3rd largest investors in other countries , but for Thier own countries, nothing, power shortages, failed economy?
Fake mandate, & family rule has no place in pakistan, any more?
Nawaz has to resign & call for early election, if not he will be hanged like bhutto?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom