What's new

‘PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’

@batmannow, how come you use the "former" PTI's Information Secretary's statement to justify your arguments?

Why are you desperate to see PTI fail instead of focusing your attentions on improving AMPL?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have said it many times they are all the same, PTI should have blocked Nato supply as soon as they took oath in kpk,,, Drones are making KPK Unstable,,,,,,,, ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY OTHER WISE,,,,,,,,,,,,SOon we will have syria like situation in next 3 years IF Politicians incompetence stayed unchecked......................

Thats The Brightest Oppinion We Hve Got So Far, Much Balanced More Realistic In Approach!
To Stop The Drones Attacking Our Lands We Need A Strong Leadership,with Un Breakable Willpower with A Realistic Thought Process With Considerible Ammount Of Experince In It?
Now think About Our Preasent Leadership, Ñawaz +Ìmran+munnawar Hassan+ Mullana Fazulur Rehman+baluchi Sardars?
Are They Qualifyied For The Job? No?
Bring Some 1 With Militry Experince & A Guy Like Shabaz Sharif Tell The Khawarijis (ttP) Lay Down Thier Weapons Or Face pak Militry, Thn Tell ÙS To Backoff From Drone Attacks, File A Resolution In ÙN With The Help Of Friends Like China, Russia, Iran ÙK To Stop drones, Bring Thier Observers To See The Situation On Ground & You Will Have 90 % Of Chance That Drones Are Gone Forever?

@batmannow, how come you use the "former" PTI's Infotmation Secretary's statement to justify your arguments?

Why are you desperate to see PTI fail instead of focusing your attentions on improving AMPL?

Plz see The Whole Story Before commiting Yourself To PTI,s Ever Changing Causes?
Just Check Where from He Was Talking? Kaptan,s House In Lahore?
Whats The Hurry After just A day Before great Chest Thumping Against Drones?:lol:
Did Some One Called Back From Goldsmith House Back In London, To be Reasonable Or Be Ready to Shutup On Drone attacks?;)
Or Is it The Realistic fear Of bieng Banned From getting Any Flight Going To London, Newyork, Or Toranto For The Collection Of Haspatal Or party Chanda?:rofl:
Wasnt PTI failled Miserably On 11th May?where Are Those Sunamis Now?:lol:
ÀPML Offtopic? Isnt It?

This Time I Am Forgiving You But Next Time I Wont! Watch Your Dam Mouth!
Wakeup Go To The Nearest Dam Bazar In Your Dam Town Buy A Good Map Of Pakistan ! Thn Hve A good Look At It, Let Me Know After Where You Can Locate Fata, Near Karachi? Right?

It might be near Alaska. But they don't operate in KPK genius. They operate in FATA which is under control of Federal govt.

Lets recall that NO ONE voted for PTI to take advantage of political talking points --- PTI supporters on this forum should understand that this Drone business focus is an attempt to derail PTI even further - first the rigging mess in Punjab and Karachi, then handing KPK, a hot potato and now this attempt to change the focus of what the PTI promised - Remember people will be judging PTI on ending corruption, on management, not mismanagement of the KPK economy, on the Changes brought about in the education system to ensure the same curriculum world quality for all students.

Please keep your focus.

Thats wrong the memory of Pakistani people is not as weak as you think. PTI will have to take responsibility of every word IK promises or said in his speeches. He even said that electricity production was responsibility of CM Punjab so we won't let you get away easily.
By the way 86 days are remaining to convert CM house into library or educational institute, finish corruption, end terrorism, local body elections, same education system and curriculum in private and gov schools, blockage of NATO supply routes in protest to drone strikes, uninterrupted supply of electricity to every KPK household and many more,

PTI, allies to table anti-drone resolution in KP assembly - DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) led ruling coalition in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have prepared a resolution calling on the federal government to take immediate steps to end US drone attacks in Pakistan.

The joint-resolution, signed by the PTI and its allies in the provincial government, has been submitted in the KP Assembly secretariat and is likely to be taken up and passed during the upcoming session of the house.

The resolution terms attacks by US unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) a violation of international laws.

“The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly strongly condemns attacks on Pakistani soil by US drones, and considers them violations of international laws,” says the resolution.

“Drone attacks have led to a rise in terrorist attacks inside Pakistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and have caused irreparable damage to the province’s economy,” it says.

The resolution also urges the federal government to immediately take effective steps to stop drone attacks, and to announce a clear policy on the issue as soon as possible.

The document has been signed by leaders of four member parties of the provincial government: Shaukat Ali Yousufzai of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI), Sirajul Haq of Jamaat-i-Islami (JI), Sikandar Khan Sherpao of the Qaumi Watan Party and Shahram Khan Tarakai of the Awami Jamhoori Ittehad Pakistan (AJIP).PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) led ruling coalition in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have prepared a resolution calling on the federal government to take immediate steps to end US drone attacks in Pakistan.

The joint-resolution, signed by the PTI and its allies in the provincial government, has been submitted in the KP Assembly secretariat and is likely to be taken up and passed during the upcoming session of the house.
:lol::lol::lol:
PTI Trying To Make Fool KpK Awam?:lol:

Thats called immature funny politics of PTI, by opposing in KpK drone attacks & in fedrl of bieng keeping low about them?
Is this going to finish the drone attacks on KPK?
Who are they fooling now, ohh NAYA KpK?:lol::lol::lol:

What is wrong with you ?

There is difference between "Protesting" and "Exploiting"

Know the difference.

Jaan ke Geo !

What is wrong with you ?

There is difference between "Protesting" and "Exploiting"

Know the difference.

Jaan ke Geo !
So Protest to Fool Kpk,s Innocent Awam Hit By Drones In The Skies, Terrorits On Land, & PTI In Thier Provincial Parliment?
Exploting To Get More Donational Dinners in London, Newyork, Toranto ! More ÙSD$$ To Not Protesting In ÑA?
Wow Dont Need To Jaan Key Geo, Its More Thn Gee Kar Janoo?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It might be near Alaska. But they don't operate in KPK genius. They operate in FATA which is under control of Federal govt.

As Whole Country Is Fedrly Governned?
I Dont Think You Arent Too Fool To Know that Its KpK The Frist & Clear Target Of Talibans & Of Drones?
If The Provincial PTI govt, Which Is Also Sitting In The NA couldnt Make A Single Policy In Province & The Center For The Drones, Thn Its Fooling Its Supporters & Pakistani Awam?

431900_668175266541342_2137588784_n.jpg

No offence, but this @batmannow dude is a strange case.....

Fooling KPK awaam?

Where? In your head only?

Well, that doesnt count my friend.

Please explain how they are fooling the awaam.

No offence, but this @batmannow dude is a strange case.....

Fooling KPK awaam?

Where? In your head only?

Well, that doesnt count my friend.

Please explain how they are fooling the awaam.

Why Double Standerds On Drones?
Why Double Policy On Drones In Province & In Center?
Why To protest Drones On Provincial Assembly, & why Not In National Assembly, Where It All Matters, Isnt Thats Fooling Of Awam?
Brainwashed Peoples Cant See, Anything At All?

Why Double Standerds On Drones?
Why Double Policy On Drones In Province & In Center?
Why To protest Drones On Provincial Assembly, & why Not In National Assembly, Where It All Matters, Isnt Thats Fooling Of Awam?
Brainwashed Peoples Cant See, Anything At All?

Double Standards on drones? Where?

Double Policy? Where. Quote the source. One which is authentic and holds any importance, not ex PTI members.

Protest in NA? Well, that will happen as soon as possible. Everything cant happen in one day. Thats idiotic to think.

Brainwashed people are also those who loves attention and the negativity about PTI or any other party. Those who will deny everything despite proof. Those who cant spell correctly and posts every negative thing about PTI without any source or any use.

Double Standards on drones? Where?

Double Policy? Where. Quote the source. One which is authentic and holds any importance, not ex PTI members.

Protest in NA? Well, that will happen as soon as possible. Everything cant happen in one day. Thats idiotic to think.

Brainwashed people are also those who loves attention and the negativity about PTI or any other party. Those who will deny everything despite proof. Those who cant spell correctly and posts every negative thing about PTI without any source or any use.
Check The Thread Will Find Both Of Sources, But I Think Still Any PTIans Still To Blind To See It?

Back
Top Bottom