What's new

‘PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’

Your Questions Are Offtopic, open A New Thread For A New Battle, You Will Find Batman Standing Against You & Alone but With Hounnor!

What Can Be Achived In There?
Thats Just Fooling KPK,s Awam?
Why Not In ÑA?

What do you want them to do? Sing a song or maybe, ask Pakistani Army for some Anza MK-III batteries and shoot down the drones themselves because Pakistani military is too scared to do their job?

Look bahi jaan, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf had promised to end the drone attacks on Pakistan IF Pakistani people were to elect them to power. That's the only sane way they could do it. However, Pakistani people have voted for other parties instead who don't want to end drone attacks. Now that's their choice and it's their fault. They can happily suffer drone attacks for another 5 years.

If the Pakistani people really wanted the drone attacks to end, they should have voted for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf but they didn't. Who did you vote for?

What effort did you personally make on the election day to end drone attacks?

Did any one saw the Khatak Sahab's program on dawn news i guess and U-Turn and twisting when asked about these Karachi Dharnas and why not now in KPK?
and btw i m from karachi and i was there to join but when i saw that show off bulshet. They never sit in the way of those container the container turn from maeKolachi to Maripor Road and they sit at Tower (purpose only to disturb the traffic of city)

What do you want them to do? Sing a song or maybe, ask Pakistani Army for some Anza MK-III batteries and shoot down the drones themselves because Pakistani military is too scared to do their job?

Look bahi jaan, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf had promised to end the drone attacks on Pakistan IF Pakistani people were to elect them to power. That's the only sane way they could do it. However, Pakistani people have voted for other parties instead who don't want to end drone attacks. Now that's their choice and it's their fault. They can happily suffer drone attacks for another 5 years.

If the Pakistani people really wanted the drone attacks to end, they should have voted for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf but they didn't. Who did you vote for?

What effort did you personally make on the election day to end drone attacks?

I Hve Enough Of Personal Efforts On Defending My country With My Blood, For Which I Hve To Live A Life Of injured Soilder In A ÇMH for A Period Of 1& Half Years, My Platoon Was destroyed Durring An Indian Militry Raid In Kargill, Is That enough For You?
What PTI Can Do Really To Stop Drones? That shouldbe Your Question concern By Now?
& For That They Can Start With Putting A Resolution in ÑA Against Drones? At Least To Gain A freash Breath In The Eyes Of the Peoples Of Kpk, & For A Start It Could Go In PTI,s Political Advantages For A Long Term?
Then They Can Start a Dedicated & Well Planned ! Well Timmed Talks With Terrorists That If They Laydown Thier Weapons Surrender Themselves To The Concerned Peoples , PTI May Move Internationally Against Drones but Before That Happens No More Bombs & Killings In Pakistan On The Name Of Islam?
These Are Few Steps from Which PTI can Move Forward Up To Real Elimination Of Drone Attacks Which were Bieng Carried Out Just Because, Terrorists Are Living In Those High Lands, Its Not BecUse PTI Is In power?
I Dont Want To Comment On Why Peoples Of Pakistan Didnt Gave PTI its Desired Votes, Its All Out Of Topic?

Why PTI Dont Demand It From Nawaz With Tabling Resolutions Against Drone Attacks In ÑA?
Whats The Problem? Thn?

PTI would definitely do this. NA has just started. PM took oath yesterday. Wait for some time and then criticize. PTI didn't snatch your candy when you were a kid that you are in such a hurry to criticize them.

@batmannow,

My dear wounded soldier brother, instead of zig zagging and dodging the questions, please try and answer them. I'll make it easier for you, break them down so its easier for you to remember. Lets see how you do.

Question 1: Pakistan military gave the drone bases to the US in the first place and then allowed their use against Muslim Pakistan. So why is it the duty of the democratically elected politicians to stop drone attacks when the Pakistani military is in collusion with the enemy?

I pray you recover fully from your injuries from the Kargil conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:
431900_668175266541342_2137588784_n.jpg

They have nothing to say because the lack of national vision and experience. 18th amendment gives freedom to provincial government to take steps in order to improve infrastructure and people's life standard so why here now question of Load shedding? They should start from billing recovery improvement and then with collaboration of federal government push the projects.

KP govt submits resolution against drone attacks
Wednesday, 5 Jun 2013

pervez-khattak-480x232.jpg

Through the resolution, the KP government showed concern over the US drone attacks in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. They urged the federal government to take steps to bring an end to these attacks.

That's question about Federally administrated tribal areas so why not PTI submit resolution in National assembly? Enough with score making ceremonies in KPK assembly.

they will do nothing abut drones because it seems like ik was in hunger of primeminister seat...i m supporter of imran khan but now they have gov in kpk we will se what he will do abut drones and also main thing is what he will do to make kalabagh dam to overcome energy crisis

@batmannow,

My dear wounded soldier brother, instead of zig zagging and dodging the questions, please try and answer them. I'll make it easier for you, break them down so its easier for you to remember. Lets see how you do.

Question 1: Pakistan military gave the drone bases to the US in the first place and then allowed their use against Muslim Pakistan. So why is it the duty of the democratically elected politicians to stop drone attacks when the Pakistani military is in collusion with the enemy?

I pray you recover fully from your injuries from the Kargil conflict.
Plz Make Another Thread So I Can Answer Your Questions Its Offtopic! In Here?
I Have Recovered Well, & Hot To Go In Someother Mission, Without Uniform Anytime, Pakistan Frist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom