What's new

PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

How disgusting mentality of your ... You support extra judicial killing ... Jab koi badla lay ga tau kahogey target killer hai :bad:
Dude I am saying nothing. I am just saying that MQM is now at harversting what the seeds that they had been sowing for last thirteen years. Everybody involved in the power game killed extrejudicially in Karachi. I always support allowing everybody access to judicial process but MQM is asking for something which she herself has been denying others. Now the next five years would belong to Peoples Aman Committee hunting down KRC and MQM.

Man of principle? He said that PTI will never be a family members, but his party leaders fam members have been preferred over others? Wealthy people have been preferred over others?

And mind you, look at my custom title before replying.

I think PTI supporters need to show a little bit more confidence in their leadership and let them make these decisions instead of trying to micromanage the party through twitter.

I think PTI supporters need to show a little bit more confidence in their leadership and let them make these decisions instead of trying to micromanage the party through twitter.
But through twitter have they been managing their party. 50% of their campaign was on facebook and twitter, 30% in media,19% in Jalsas and rest on the ground.

But through twitter have they been managing their party. 50% of their campaign was on facebook and twitter, 30% in media,19% in Jalsas and rest on the ground.

And yes you have done your part, the party has been elected in a province now give it some room to show what they can do. What do you think they will achieve if the leadership keeps bogged down in non-governance issues ? Not only it causes uncertainty and distrust among ranks but it forces the leadership to pay attention to non-government issues.

She didn't anounce anything of this sort so where are these rumours coming from ?

She didn't anounce anything of this sort so where are these rumours coming from ?

apparently sharif media is spreading the rumours... the pmln's social media even said that maryam nawaz called fauzia kasuri... :sarcastic: apni leader ko hi jhota bana dala joosh-e-khitabat mein :D

576611_4345183967590_450688606_n.jpg

Probably she will join PMLN

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently sharif media is spreading the rumours... the pmln's social media even said that maryam nawaz called fauzia kasuri... :sarcastic: apni leader ko hi jhota bana dala joosh-e-khitabat mein :D
my dear! here a neutral journalist Talat Hussain's comments:sniper:
9750_480744295330291_1261735995_n.jpg

Fauzia Qasuri is one of the founding members of Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf. The party that was founded in 1996. She has supported Imran Khan throughout for nearly two decades. I don't know how Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf can just let her go like this? Seems rather unjust to me.

Well, this is what happens when you pull in too many people from other parties.

I think the lady gave up her US citizenship for PTI, also she's been working for 17 years for the party. At that time or even in the early 2000s I don't think there was any confirmation of PTI emerging as one of the national parties. So it is hard to think that she's doing it just for personal gains. She would have joined another established party if that was the case in the first place. May be she's really hurt and she feels left out after all the hard work she has put in and the sacrifices she has made over the years. PTI guys here calling her an opportunist and all sorts of things are just showing that they are just another political party, may be that very realization is what she is finding hard to swallow.

Man of principle? He said that PTI will never be a family members, but his party leaders fam members have been preferred over others? Wealthy people have been preferred over others?

And mind you, look at my custom title before replying.

Could you atleast enlighten us,,, from where fauzia aksuri belong and from where party leader fam members belong?

She'll be back.
I know it, she'll be back or she'll go independent.

What I wonder...

If she faced party politics problems, how can this woman who has been loyal to PTI and is among the visionaries go to PMLN of all people? Who on earth would try and escape party politics by going to another party like this?

Also, why if you are a PTIan for so long, you've always had it in you that you believe that all other parties are bad for Pakistan, why go and join one?

It makes no sense.
Either she's bluffing, or it is isn't happening, or she is just after a seat.

PTI’s Fauzia Kasuri may join PML-N

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf after gaining much support in Khyber Pukhtunkhawa has now faced with internal rifts as many of its stalwarts; the founding members of the party are worrisome with regard to the allocation of seats in the general elections and on the reserved seats for women.

A central leader of Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and ex-president women wing Fauzia Kasuri may join Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz and an announcement in this regard likely to be made public in a day or two, inside sources disclosed to The News.

Fauzia has also been offered key position in PML N, it was learnt and decision in this regard would be taken after consulting senior members of the party who too worried about disproportionate distribution of the seats in the recently concluded general elections.

“It was the testing time for the party chief who had to play its role in awarding tickets purely on merits and for that reason, the chairman had conducted intra-party elections just a month before general election so that suitable candidates should have come up,” disgruntled party members requesting anonymity told this scribe.

As PTI did not manage to take many seats in the Punjab province, traditionally a stronghold of Nawaz, it was difficult to accommodate so many faces and the differences in the party’s women wing had surfaced.

In the limited situation, PTI had to name only two female MNAs from Punjab and Shireen

Mazari and Munazza Hassan was chosen for the seats, leaving Kasuri and other women out of the parliament.

Kasuri was the president women wing of the party. She had even sacrificed her US citizenship, as dual nationality was the disqualification to enter into parliament.She also posted on social networking website Twitter that she was being ignored by the party leadership who she said did not even respond to her reservations against what she claimed was a non-transparent distribution of party tickets to women on reserved seats.

Her contention was that Dr Shirin Mazari who earlier quit the party and later returned was awarded party ticket and that too at number one on priority list of women reserved seats.She had submitted written complaints and made desperate calls to the chairman but did not get response, which was the cause of irritation and she finally posted on social sites. “Party is sending signals for me to leave” Kasuri posted on Twitter.

PTI

Back
Top Bottom