'PTI will consider reconciliation with PML-N:Khan

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'PTI will consider reconciliation with PML-N if Nawaz declares assets'
Published: October 31, 2011
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has said that his party will only reconcile with Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) if Nawaz Sharif declares his real assets.
“The party’s top leadership should declare their assets; in fact, if only Nawaz Sharif declares his assets, we will consider reconciliation with them,” Khan said while speaking to the media before leaving for China.
Khan added that unless Sharif declares his ‘real’ assets, neither can taxes be collected nor will corruption end in Pakistan.
“We have formulated a cell to collect information on PML-N’s assets and when we are ready, we will go to the Supreme Court and the Election Commission,” he said.
The PTI took out a rally in Lahore on Sunday against the ruling government and demanded the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and the opposition parties declare their assets, saying that it will launch a civil disobedience if they do not do so.
Khan had said his party would form a special cell to probe assets owned by politicians in the country.
Chaudhry Nisar hits back at political rivals
Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan hit back at his political rivals after their show of power in Karachi and Lahore.
Talking about the PTI rally in Lahore, Nisar said: “This is not a 20-20 match that Imran Khan, on the stage, talked about taking Zardari’s wicket.”
“We are ready to combat your bowling, but no ball tampering will be allowed,” he added while addressing the PTI chairman, who is a former cricketer.
Commenting on Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) rally in Karachi, Nisar said that MQM chief Altaf Hussain’s rallies are not for political purposes, but they are instead ‘rent-a-car rallies’.
‘PTI will consider reconciliation with PML-N if Nawaz declares assets’ – The Express Tribune

Confusing! on the one side he is thinking about going to supreme court with assets details and on the other side he is offering reconciliation while expecting they will declare their assets themself.

M I missing something?

BTW nice comments from nisar on MQM rally

No.. No.. this is a mistake by IK..
One compromise will lead to another.. and its all down the drain. He has em by the Spheres.. squeeze em, not scratch em!!

I think this is being highlighted out of context. It was rather rhetorical on Imran Khan's part, implying that Nawaz Sharif will never declare his assets. Imran Khan has maintained time and again that he will never become a part of the Status Quo, so I don't think PTI is going to reconcile with PML-N anytime soon.

I hope it is so, IK must not allow even a single turncoat in.

Confusing! on the one side he is thinking about going to supreme court with assets details and on the other side he is offering reconciliation while expecting they will declare their assets themself.

M I missing something?

BTW nice comments from nisar on MQM rally

to pay heed to ganja party comments, jo london main jaa gye baal lagwaata hai :rofl:

he has eternally rented lahore for taking out his hair transplant and sex toys expenses

Friends I think this is 1 political move and a solid 1 by Imran Khan...because in almost every talk show this 1 perticular question is raised that if PTI and PMLN goals are same against zardari why not they join...so now by putting this condition he will not only put Nawaz Shareef on the back foot but can also justify himself of not joining by saying that he did gave proposal but Nawaz Shareef did not responded...

anyways this is my thinking...and i can be wrong

Friends I think this is 1 political move and a solid 1 by Imran Khan...because in almost every talk show this 1 perticular question is raised that if PTI and PMLN goals are same against zardari why not they join...so now by putting this condition he will not only put Nawaz Shareef on the back foot but can also justify himself of not joining by saying that he did gave proposal but Nawaz Shareef did not responded...

anyways this is my thinking...and i can be wrong

This is double sided sword ..... if works gr8 for IK otherwise suicide ...
PML-N and Sharif brothers are master politicians .... lets say hypothetically ... if he declares his assets .. which we all knows gonna be lie .. what IK will do .. he will tell some other figures to people.. what PML-N will demand is proof ..which we know is not possible to prove under current situation .. even one can try it will be long process to do so..

After really he is in strong position if he keep this momentum ... no need to show that he needs supports .. just do it ..go alone.. No need to communicate with PML-N .. what can happen in worst scenario is normal for IK (out of power).. he is fighting against thugs from last 15 years .. it will extend for another 5 years

Who so ever hedged his plans around Zardari, made grave mistake.

Those forces who brought Zardari to power must have been pulling their hairs now.

Who so ever hedged his plans around Zardari, made grave mistake.

Those forces who brought Zardari to power must have been pulling their hairs now.

Why? Has Zardari left office? I must have missed the news. :D

The key issue will be the list of potential candidates fielded by PTI for each constituency, particularly those running against established traditional candidates.

Wrong!! Don't twist the words, Mr. IK said in his Jalsa as well as interviews, his Party will investigate where all the money came from and went inside-outside Pakistan, once the investigations are complete and everything is crystal clear then will the Party look for any sort of moves. Thus saying PTI "will" consider joining hands with PML-N is a long shot.

Why? Has Zardari left office? I must have missed the news. :D

The key issue will be the list of potential candidates fielded by PTI for each constituency, particularly those running against established traditional candidates.
This is big challenge... traditional candidates have good infrastructure of goons and mafias ... and they have support from BHAI from almost each street of their constituency..
To counter then IK needs powerful and rich candidates ..

HAHAhah IK is the real man of all the woman's good going man !

If they both form an alliance, they WILL win. If they don't, then there might be a chance that neither of them wins the elections. So, the wise decision would be for Nawaz Sharif to declare all his assets and join hands with Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom