What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Kaun sai bachai? Shadi nahi hoyi to kia bachai lawn main ugain gai? :D

Haiin....abaiii teriii umeer kiyaa haiii aur tu kiyaa kartaa haiii ? :blink:

I thought you were happily married with kids ! :unsure:

Waisee why are we letting @Marshmallow post on this thread ? :what:

Shes 11 - What would an 11 year old know about elections ? :unsure:

Come to think of it why would an 11 year old be posting on PDF ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haiin....abaiii teriii umeer kiyaa haiii aur tu kiyaa kartaa haiii ? :blink:

I thought you were happily married with kids ! :unsure:

Nah bhai. Sirf 25 years ka hoon. Kitnai ka samajh lia tum nai?

MBA kar raha hoon aur job bhi. ;)

ISI never made PTI to counter PMLN & MQM. But they helped PTI (if they help) to convince PMLN and MQM to sllep with establishment and now NAwaz is ready to sleep with Kayani, soon MQM will sit on the lap of kayani.

Is it not bad realy, i believe there should be a good relation amongst all institutions but institutions should not take decisions on biases, through blackmailing and Cheating.

I disagree completely on the bold part. Kayani is a gutless fellow who does not have Iman. Just to correct you he slept with PPP and MQM earlier and now he will sleep with PMLN for the sake of extension and few dollars.He is a shameless fellow.

Waisee why are we letting @Marshmallow post on this thread ? :what:

Shes 11 - What would an 11 year old know about elections ? :unsure:

Come to think of it why would an 11 year old be posting on PDF ? :undecided:

My younger brother is 11 he's the most vocal PTI supporter I've seen. I can relate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaise mostly Muhajir to vaise hain to Uttar Pradesh , Isn't it ?

Nope. A big number are from Hyderabad. Another big group is the one from Dehli. Biharis are also a very major group. Smaller groups include madrasis and mumbai walas. It is a mix.

Man ,you people and your politics.
Meanwhile the demand for Altaf bhai's 6 to 9 online show has dramatically increased with the the circles of TTP after that london police is taking some interest in his activities.
The TTP guys have gone mad and they are buying his DVD's from the cd shops in large numbers.

Sir jubbb sei aaap neiii Iranian nationality leiii haiii tubbb seiii aaap ka Pakistani Politics pe tankeed karnaa ghair munasib ho giyaa haiii ! :disagree:

LOL - Pakistan main pahlay kon say munasib baat hoti hai - PTI jeet jaati to PML-N nay kahna tha ISI/Establishment nay jitwaia, MQM kah rahi hai PTI ko Karachi main ISI/Establishment support kar rahi hai, PTI kahti PML-N ko ISI/Establishment nay jitwaia - Kia psycho country hai

Back
Top Bottom