What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Aur jo aap us waqat say bakwas farma rahey haiN janab and glorifying all the terrorism by MQM and his goons? :lol:

Not a good thing to justify terrorism by Altaf and his mafia organization :disagree:

in the presence of ladies you shouldnt have said this, it is way beyond limits

New drama by Altaf bhai

The Express Tribune
(News) MQM demands judicial probe into Zahra Hussain's murder.

First murder then condemn and then demand judicial enquiry.

What the hell these goons take the Pakistani nation for?

I am very sure, the beginning of end for this mafia organization has started!

MQM is Upgrade Mohajir they believe in to remain Mohajir till they reach Lalaland . Are Chutiye 65 saal ke badbhi Mohajir .tuh Makami kab banega and you can Keep on Sh$$TING aBOUT sHUDRA HINDUS I AM ENJOYING THAT.:yay:

mohajirs are from every race even moghuls, but shudra hindus talking about dehli is hilarious, yeah right, dehli was made by ashoka :angel:

yaar tumhe imran khan ka khun chad gya he :rofl:

. .

tehreek e fasad very immature :disagree:

Baji :astagh: mera bhai ap jesa hota na gunda supporter roz meri high heel khata.

Mai Immi Darling ko support karta hu,,, I hope ab kuch logo ki heel ki bajaye un kai hath ka bana howa heart cake khao :partay:

Mai Immi Darling ko support karta hu,,, I hope ab kuch logo ki heel ki bajaye un kai hath ka bana howa heart cake khao :partay:

unke heel ka bana hua cake

(hint: the trampled @Mirzay heel cake :omghaha:)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think darkskiny get's paid by MQM to run its propaganda. otherwise i don't understand how can anyone support a terrorist party so much. it is abnormal!

Darky himself is an odd ball and a well known 'full retard' so no surprises here.

Back
Top Bottom