What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Please go back in history and see who created MQM in the first place.

I get you bro! however do you still think they are protecting MQM for their own reasons! i think that too.

because what else makes MQM so untouchable.

or

Is that another naughty child like the Taliban that generals created and now cant control it?

these are the 2 possibilities as far as i can see.

mqm-altaf-hussain-sobs-imran-farooq-death.jpg

Dramay Baaz Bandar, chooran farosh.

Your days are numbered, IA! Rot in hell and behind bars for the rest of this life and the life after!

i am mohajir but i am a PAKISTANI :pakistan: first... @darkinsky pakistan bnanay mai kisi ek qom nay koi karnama anjaam nhi dia... ALLAH ki marzy ni hoti tou pori dunya k muslaman apna sar kat k rakh daytay tou ghanta kuch nhi banapatay.... mqm, PML LMNOP PPP ANP ko jo support karta hai wo wajibul military operation hai :butcher:

and stop playing muhajir card, sindhi, balochi, panjabi , pathan card, they r @ss holeso

PTI is much way better then those blood sucking parties... OAE LAG GAYE LAG GAYE OAE MQM ki TOU LAG GAYE OAE :nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please go back in history and see who created MQM in the first place.

:lol: conspiracy theory

the reality

APMSO existed long before MQM existed(1976 or something)

MQM came into being after there was ban on talba union (student union)

MQM came into being to eliminate PPP, again PPP never existed in karachi and jamaat was the party which got hurt because of MQM support :lol:

please keep conspiracy theories to yourselves

its also said that PTI was made to counter nawaz, was supported by general pasha :lol:

So when you are angry you call your dad "Dehli Idiots" Thats Funny .
You are fortunate that you are in Pakistan otherwise we will shot you in the street like a mad dog .

i ask maoist, LeT to clean this shitt in dehli idiots

That will be easy Kill him like PIG Put the Hot Iron Rode in His A$$.:chilli:

They should hang this fooker :angry:

:rofl::rofl:

MQM now discussing sita white

So when you are angry you call your dad "Dehli Idiots" Thats Funny .
You are fortunate that you are in Pakistan otherwise we will shot you in the street like a mad dog .

dehli is our dad :lol:

who made dehli dear, its us, not shudra hindus

Altaf hussain arrested in london

share the sorce please other than insaf tv :lol:

From when you become Moghul And yeh moghul come to your home or your mother go to moghul .:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

MQM now discussing sita white

dehli is our dad :lol:

who made dehli dear, its us, not shudra hindus

share the sorce please other than insaf tv :lol:

@darkinsky I was stalking burger bachian of karachi on FB right now,,, IQRA waali, Dental colleges waali, Altamash, Baqai, NED waali, IBA waali, saab nai IK ko vote dia yaawr :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom