What's new

PTI threatens to block NATO supply

This is the beginning of ending US influence in Pakistan.

Imran is clever, this is not just against the physical presence around drones, it is the control apparatus set up in Pakistan by the US which dictates to the govt.

Yes sure stop, nato supplies from fata, but what about sindh,s. Anti taliban govt , karachi port, baluchistani. Route to afghanistan & baluchi nationalists all in the nato+ us Pockets?
All this & that trash talking in reality just to save themselves from the , upcomming backlash of talibans?
Which will all end up, in some kind of militry action in near future!
Its another of IK,s Famous farmans Like Aik ball par 2 wicketien?:lol:

This is the beginning of ending US influence in Pakistan.

Imran is clever, this is not just against the physical presence around drones, it is the control apparatus set up in Pakistan by the US which dictates to the govt.

sir the GoP (read army) has given permission to the US to set up this apparatus.....we keep denying and the US keeps saying the Paks know...

Who, which side, to your understanding needs to keep things opaque?? It's can't be the US, they have been clear that they will use drones

Too late,the americans are already leaving.Ab kya supply rukoge?Woh toh 2014 ke andar ground troops withdraw karwa denge.

Excellent, @Leader we definitely need to take steps like this,and Shirin Mazari is an excellent critic and speaker,especially her articles, we are lucky to have an excellent analyst like her.
seems like PTI has began it's work on naya Pakistan or should I say "Naya Khyber Pakhtunkhwa??

Naya KPK would prove to be the founding stone of Naya Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late,the americans are already leaving.Ab kya supply rukoge?Woh toh 2014 ke andar ground troops withdraw karwa denge.

Its what they think?
Remember they thought to win in Afghanistan, but they dont?
Let the 2014 come many upsets friend, many?
Real movie will start after 2013!

Drones are not leaving - they don't need to -- There is the prverbial 800 lbs gorilla in the room that Fatman has pointed to and which @ajpirzada does not realize -- The US has been true to it's word that it will absorb the fallout and give cover to the Pakistanis over their granting of permission and targeting, use of drones.

See, even if the Drones were operated by Pakistanis, certain sections sympathetic to the TTP would make it a a political hot potato - How so? Look, the argument raised is "Sovereignty" but how is it that the same argument is not raised when the islamist whether the international and domestic version is beihg discussed - after all, does TTP uphold the Pakistani sovereignty?????

Naya KPK would prove to be the founding stone of Naya Pakistan.

Sure just was the tusunami was? Before elections?
Just wait for talibans to attack NAYA kpk, & see PMLn making agreement with them, after PMLn +fazlu uncle led new govt in KpK?
PTI is been send in to a bloody trap, just watch it?

Naya KPK is getting off to a sad start --- instead of focusing on getting investment into the province, in it's wisdom PTI leadership is choosing to alienate international investment, which of course is closely related to domestic investment -- but Ideology before experience, right??

Sure just was the tusunami was? Before elections?
Just wait for talibans to attack NAYA kpk, & see PMLn making agreement with them, after PMLn +fazlu uncle led new govt in KpK?
PTI is been send in to a bloody trap, just watch it?

I understand that... I like to keep quite about things I dont like :D

I'm ever ready for a phada. Back in 2004 I figured Pakistan main koi kaam phada liay beghair nahi hota.

Bhai jaan hum log baray baghairat hain (to put it bluntly).

Our nation is nowhere near as cohesive and robust that we will withstand sanctions or the fall out from destroying a drone or messing with the big powers. We would be taking a U turn before you can say 'drone'. Our people would be running to the embassies and will be crying that why we did it.

Point is, instead of destroying a drone or stopping it altogether, make a formal framework for it. There is collaboration done already to some extent, so why not increase that collaboration and take the mantle on yourself. After all the problem with people is of sovereignty, so if we take up the mantle the issue of sovereignty doesn't arise. Get into an agreement with the US, we laze the targets and give the go ahead and US strikes. If the US has some intel, it shares with us and then we give the go ahead and the US strikes.

Go public with this agreement and get your intel spot on to limit civilian casualties.

Drones are not leaving - they don't need to -- There is the prverbial 800 lbs gorilla in the room that Fatman has pointed to and which @ajpirzada does not realize -- The US has been true to it's word that it will absorb the fallout and give cover to the Pakistanis over their granting of permission and targeting, use of drones.

See, even if the Drones were operated by Pakistanis, certain sections sympathetic to the TTP would make it a a political hot potato - How so? Look, the argument raised is "Sovereignty" but how is it that the same argument is not raised when the islamist whether the international and domestic version is beihg discussed - after all, does TTP uphold the Pakistani sovereignty?????

what Fatman has pointed and which u have realized is exactly what i dont agree with. it doesnt matter if the US has been true to its word. its how people in pakistan perceive it and rightly so. US does not have any legitimacy to attack targets within our territory irrespective of how truthful they are. and it is this lack of legitimacy which makes them unaccountable to the consequences of their strikes. at the same time, no red flags are raised when our own air force makes targeted strikes as they have every incentive to get it right - this is irrespective of if we agree with the overall strategy or not.
and the whole majority of those who are against drone strikes at the very same time speak against the TTP. that they do not agree with your way of dealing with crisis does not make them supporters of taliban.
and lets say that hypothetically what you say is right regarding no one complaining about taliban violating our sovereignty. now again the lack of this does not make the first wrong a right.

I understand that... I like to keep quite about things I dont like :D

& thats not right ?
At least old javeed hashmi should be send to SKMH forever, cause this sick man is causing real damage to PTI in longer run?

Back
Top Bottom