What's new

PTI threatens to block NATO supply

Abi soch rahi hay KPK govt. Abi "josh-e-posting" se zara parheez farmayeen. Kahin aysa na ho kay phir facepalm par jai :)

Bhai, Kuch Na Kuch Asarat Tho Lene Hay Na Apnay Khadim-e-Aala say... Joshe-Khitabat walay.

The development and prosperity of KPK is dependent on 'peace'... and if PTI doesn't deliver, then goodby to them in the next elections... this is a do or die situation for PTI. So Nawaz should get this thing through his thick brains that, PTI would go to any lengths in brining peace to that province in order to secure their position in the coming elections... this is just the beginning... it would not be an easy ride for PTI in KPK or for Nawaz in federal.

This would be a stupid move IMO and I would not support it.

you were never required to read it again and again, you were required just to know that a provincial govt cannot directly call upon usa ambassador and register protest, it can only give message through media or raising voice in the parliament when its in session.

hope you understand now?

So did they raise their voice in the media in some press conference and do what ever "threaten" as mentioned in the title? I wish these PTI had some intellectual skills, but unfortunately they really don't understand anything yet think they are the only "Guinness Saints" around the corner.

My point wasn't pointing on your head or PTI, but the title of the news mismatching the details GET IT?

Excellent, @Leader we definitely need to take steps like this,and Shirin Mazari is an excellent critic and speaker,especially her articles, we are lucky to have an excellent analyst like her.
seems like PTI has began it's work on naya Pakistan or should I say "Naya Khyber Pakhtunkhwa??

Last edited by a moderator:
Abi soch rahi hay KPK govt. Abi "josh-e-posting" se zara parheez farmayeen. Kahin aysa na ho kay phir facepalm par jai :)

Yea, your dumb clown don't stop from opening his mouth in josh-e-khitabat and you patwaries are ok with it. But others can't post their opinions because you will label it as josh-e-posting.. :lol:

At least, PTI is thinking about these things, unlike N league. Aik to becharoon ka khazaana bi khaali hy uper se PTI ne band baja kar rkhni hy nooray ki.. :omghaha:

Good decision, should be used as a tool to force central govt to rethink on their stance at drone attacks. It will convey a strong message to general public about who is sincere in stopping drone strikes and who is a coward under lion's skin..

Yea, your dumb clown don't stop from opening his mouth in josh-e-khitabat and you patwaries are ok with it. But others can't post their opinions because you will label it as josh-e-posting.. :lol:
So you guys are not so different from us. Heartening to know that :D

At least, PTI is thinking about these things, unlike N league. Aik to becharoon ka khazaana bi khaali hy uper se PTI ne band baja kar rkhni hy nooray ki.. :omghaha:
Abi KPK ka budget anay do pata lag jai ga kay KP key khazanay main kaya situation chal rahi hay :P

Good decision, should be used as a tool to force central govt to rethink on their stance at drone attacks. It will convey a strong message to general public about who is sincere in stopping drone strikes and who is a coward under lion's skin..
To yan
Best of luck with that people! :)

I wish if PTI could had won majority of seats

I am sure JFT would have now a confirmed kill of 1 Predator by now.

I wish if PTI had won majority of seats

I am sure USAF would have a confirmed kill of PAF by now.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This would be a stupid move IMO and I would not support it.

I'm ever ready for a phada. Back in 2004 I figured Pakistan main koi kaam phada liay beghair nahi hota.

I don't see PTI taking such a huge step right away - or ever - but if they do prove me wrong, I'll support it.

maybe IK should see this video to know with whom they are to talk :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=184363741721940

It its ridiculous to say that we are supporting stopping the Drone strikes for idiots like those.

At least I AM doing it because I cannot justify this even if the drones may one day take out the spawn of Satan:

Drone strike wipes out man’s family, faith | DAWN.COM

This is the beginning of ending US influence in Pakistan.

Imran is clever, this is not just against the physical presence around drones, it is the control apparatus set up in Pakistan by the US which dictates to the govt.

If Pakistani drones were used, would it make the use of drones more palatable? If not why not?

stop the route or not stop the route.. the point is that the provincial government should draw a clear line on matters related to security policy and differentiate themselves from the federal government policies as quickly as possible. im repeating the same thing again but this taliban narrative of justifying their attacks must be destroyed. if not at the federal level, then atleast at the provincial level given KPK is at the frontline of this mess. must deny the man power and any sort of sympathy to the militant groups. the criminal element will not go away and that will have to be dealt with force. but before doing that, better cut their oxygen supply.

If Pakistani drones were used, would it make the use of drones more palatable? If not why not?

the main issue is control....if TOR's are clear and transparent whether in conjunction with US or PK's own drones, the public reaction would be different.... the soverignity issue can be handled....if we have a clear CT Policy, then the public is aware that the people being targeted are 'enemies' of PK....the PTI wants a complete shutdown of 'any' type of drone attacks and as far as stopping NATO GLOC through PK, this is a federal issue (as are the drones) so it cant do much and therefore will put pressure on the PMLN govt to do something...

cannot remain in denial...

should do. i guess the whole issue is the ownership of strikes as it is the ownership which dictates the incentives that any party may have at achieving a certain target and at what cost!!

Back
Top Bottom