What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

merge mianwali with bannu again aka with kpk again
*merge margalla of today Islamabad with KPK again

You'd have to go through me first ! :smokin:

Khan Sahib aaap soooch leiiin aaap 62 kg pei betheii hoiii haiiin aur mein 100 kg peiii....muqablaa bohat sukht haiii ! :whistle:

Yara - he unnecessarily started using foul language for Punjabies, and it's not the first time he is doing this.

Pataaa hai yaaar !

Apnaa @ghilzai is like my brother purrr jubbb Punjabi-Punjabi kartaa haii tou bohat dil aazaiii hotiii haiii ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apnaa @ghilzai is like my brother purrr jubbb Punjabi-Punjabi kartaa haii tou bohat dil aazaiii hotiii haiii ! :cray:

Dude - I have no problem if someone is rightfully criticizing the Punjab/Punjabies within limits of respect, but if some use foul language and that too without any reason than no concession from my side irrespective whoever he is.

More need to split Balochistan in many provinces

To better manage balochistans to far cities and villages, e.g Quetta and Gwadar both 800km away from each other and some villages near them, therefore balochistan should be divided into two parts! Quetta capital of north btan and Gwadar capital of south btan.

Sindh should be divided in three parts, although im a sindhi I support this divide, it will improve sindhs situation, get ride of muhajir sindhi fasaad and help develop south parts of sindh. Sukkar, hyderabad and karachi should be capitals of respective new provices.

Punjab in four parts, lahore and its surroundings, faislabad capital and its surrouding area, bahawalpur capital and south punjab with Multan its capital.

Kpk and hazara two separate provinces.

Total 11 provinces!

We should give FATA a province status with their own provincial assembly so it can function properly and solve its problems.

Gilgit-Baltistan our future province.

What you say guys? @W.11 @AUz @Aeronaut @Hyperion @nuclearpak @BATMAN @LoveIcon @Patriots @Jazzbot @American Pakistani

To better manage balochistans to far cities and villages, e.g Quetta and Gwadar both 800km away from each other and some villages near them, therefore balochistan should be divided into two parts! Quetta capital of north btan and Gwadar capital of south btan.

Sindh should be divided in three parts, although im a sindhi I support this divide, it will improve sindhs situation, get ride of muhajir sindhi fasaad and help develop south parts of sindh. Sukkar, hyderabad and karachi should be capitals of respective new provices.

Punjab in four parts, lahore and its surroundings, faislabad capital and its surrouding area, bahawalpur capital and south punjab with Multan its capital.

Total 11 provinces!

We should give FATA a province status with their own provincial assembly so it can function properly and solve its problems.

What you say guys? @W.11 @AUz @Aeronaut @Hyperion @nuclearpak

manage kerna masla nahi he, honest logon ka hona masla he

jab honest banda na ho, chahe aik suba banalo ya das, koi farq nahi pade ga

local govenment is more important than making new provinces

manage kerna masla nahi he, honest logon ka hona masla he

jab honest banda na ho, chahe aik suba banalo ya das, koi farq nahi pade ga

local govenment is more important than making new provinces

I thought you wanted your muhajir province by hook or crook!

ANP was under lot of pressure from PML-N and could easily have accepted name of hazara-pakhtunkhwa. Instead PML-N agreed with khyber-pakhtunkhwa, they trolled with both ANP and hazerewals. Khyber name is associated with FATA not NWFP. Due to this trolling sentiments of hazerewal people got hurt and we saw first ever pashto-hindko divide on any issue due to ultra nationalism of ANP and trolling of nawaz shareef.
Hazarawall wanted a neutral and more acceptable name for the province thats why they proposed the name of "khybar" for now KPK whereas ANP pressed on with the "Pukhtoon Khaw". The dead-lock between ANP and PML-N remained for quite some time before the name KPK was proposed. Hazara Suba movement was a direct result of name involving Pukhtoon Khaw in the name of the province.

Total 11 provinces!

What you say guys? @W.11 @AUz @Aeronaut @Hyperion @nuclearpak @BATMAN @LoveIcon @Patriots @Jazzbot @American Pakistani

Why get involve into messy job, simple upgrade all districts to Provinces once for all

I thought you wanted your muhajir province by hook or crook!

i think you misunderstood, i have no problem if authority is given to the local prople, the think is sindhis are eating karachi's revenue and not giving back anything

we demand the rights guarenteed by constitution itself

BR4Ie_cCQAA7AO6.jpg:large

if some wadera, feudal wants to rape karachi then we have no other option than to demand separate province where we can govern with our own will

Hazarawall wanted a neutral and more acceptable name for the province thats why they proposed the name of "khybar" for now KPK whereas ANP pressed on with the "Pukhtoon Khaw". The dead-lock between ANP and PML-N remained for quite some time before the name KPK was proposed. Hazara Suba movement was a direct result of name involving Pukhtoon Khaw in the name of the province.
They surely wanted neutral name but they were also o.k with hazara-pakhtunkhwa. They thought nawaz was pressing for hazara-pakhtunkhwa name but rather agreed with ANP's alternative name of kpk in haste.
We pakhtuns wanted renaming of NWFP , hazara-pakhtunkhwa would have been as much acceptable to us as kpk.

Oi @Hyperion - We need your input in on this ! :unsure:

Especially the Pukhtoon bit !

That would be too many provinces!! We just need 10 to 12 provinces.

If each province develop only their capital city than there will be too many developed cities as well and it's easier to manage small units - IMO even mega cities like Karachi & Lahore should be independent administrative units.

They surely wanted neutral name but they were also o.k with hazara-pakhtunkhwa. They thought nawaz was pressing for hazara-pakhtunkhwa name but rather agreed with ANP's alternative name of kpk in haste.
We pakhtuns wanted renaming of NWFP , hazara-pakhtunkhwa would have been as much acceptable to us as kpk.
I can still remember that even the last time delebrations were ongoing on suba khaybar or suba pakhtoon khaw. ANP was not willing to accept anybody else's name with Pukhtoon Khaw forcing PML-N to propose khyber. And once the deadlock ultimately resolved in KPK, the Hazara suba tehreek kick started.

If each province develop only their capital city than there will be too many developed cities as well and it's easier to manage small units - IMO even mega cities like Karachi & Lahore should be independent administrative units.

Then why you used the word provinces? Its administrative units you were talking about, Like Imran khan, I totally support administrative units, they will be better than provinces.

Back
Top Bottom