What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

No, but we shouldn't tell Pakistanis to go back particular country. Anyway his plan doesn't even seem half serious.

His kind of people only understand the language which they speak.

if this is ever done.i will never vote for PTI again and will even stop atleast people from KPK voting for them

but i am 100% sure when this will be done.ANP will come again in kpk next time even if IMRAN KHAN turns kpk into hong kong

but if they care about the people of kpk.

*Create abbasin division
*remove kohistan and battagram from hazara province.because they have nothing to do with hazara people
*merge mianwali with bannu again aka with kpk again
*merge margalla of today Islamabad with KPK again
*merge pashtuns dominated parts of balochistan with KPK

than yes we khyberian might agree with this.

imran khan aisa kr k apne paon parr kulhari marr dega

*merge margalla of today Islamabad with KPK again

It's better for it to stay with Islamabad. Why do you want to merge it with KP, it will mess up the geography of the area...

I'm glad KP is ruled by PTI so if trouble arises people know who to blame their elected leaders, so you can't blame the PM for every thing that goes wrong in the country or something you disagree with.

558px-Mansehra_NWFP.svg.png

@Pak-one

which districts will form Hazara if provinces is created?

Haripur, abbotabad, manshera, batagram, kohistan and newly created district of torghar......

Batagram and torghar are pashto speaking districts and there is uncertainty about them.....kohistanis hugely supported their inclusion in newly created abaseen division as their area is very backward and is always ignored by takht-e-abbotabad so there is also uncertaninty about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You SOB - You afghanis have habit of spitting in same plate where you eat. Yeah it was not my concern until you started abusing Punjab which you frequently do.

I am no afghan, with that logic then whole of kpk is afghan, but your stupidity has no limits therefore its pointless replying to you.

Once a liar is always a liar, fact is that you most probably got Pakistan's nationality by bribing. Political slogans has been shouted by every tom, d!ck & harry of every community - how many Punjabies have given a flying sh!t to this slogan? It's you whose *** is always burning because of Punjabies

Talk about yourself being a liar, a man of no substance and history, Punjabi voted for Punjabi did they not?. dallagan, spey bachai.

It's better for it to stay with Islamabad. Why do you want to merge it with KP, it will mess up the geography of the area...

I'm glad KP is ruled by PTI so if trouble arises people know who to blame their elected leaders, so you can't blame the PM for every thing that goes wrong in the country or something you disagree with.

We want to merge it because its our land, just to make things look better geographically doesn't mean we give our lands away.

Haripur, abbotabad, manshera, batagram, kohistan and newly created district of torghar......

Batagram and torghar are pashto speaking districts and there is uncertainty about them.....kohistanis hugely supported their inclusion in newly created abaseen division as their area is very backward and is always ignored by takht-e-abbotabad so there is also uncertaninty about them.

They are probably including these districts because forming separate province with 2-3 districts is stupid. Also more districts mean more people which mean Hazara goverment will get bigger budget.

Why was this province named Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ? To be fair, it should have been Hazra Pakhtunkhwa .
ANP was under lot of pressure from PML-N and could easily have accepted name of hazara-pakhtunkhwa. Instead PML-N agreed with khyber-pakhtunkhwa, they trolled with both ANP and hazerewals. Khyber name is associated with FATA not NWFP. Due to this trolling sentiments of hazerewal people got hurt and we saw first ever pashto-hindko divide on any issue due to ultra nationalism of ANP and trolling of nawaz shareef.

Support this plan, will provide better governance and security for Hazara in Pakistan. They deserves a province in Pakistan where they are the majority.

I think you are mistaking hazarewals for shia hazaras of quetta. Hazara region doesnt have security issues, it is perhaps the safest region in kpk. Also hazerewal is not ethnicity, it is an identity from geoghraphical point of view consisting of various ethnic and linguistic groups.

@PTI... please explain, how is it a great move?

by simply saying great is not great enough!

It was expected, PTI & N promosied this before election and now both are in power.

But wasn't all these parties against creating provinces on racial and linguistic grounds?, if so then creating hazara provinces contradict their statements.

But wasn't all these parties against creating provinces on racial and linguistic grounds?, if so then creating hazara provinces contradict their statements.

Yes, but votes talk. Both parties said they will créate Hazara province and both are in power now. PPP also wanted to créate another province from Punjab but they lost badly evertwhere in Punjab.

I am no afghan, with that logic then whole of kpk is afghan, but your stupidity has no limits therefore its pointless replying to you.

Talk about yourself being a liar, a man of no substance and history, Punjabi voted for Punjabi did they not?. dallagan, spey bachai.

How about your stupidity & your verbal diarrhea about Punjabies? Don't abuse again if you don't want to get abused.

And i know my history & present very well, But you are still living in 14th century.

We want to merge it because its our land, just to make things look better geographically doesn't mean we give our lands away.

It's not your land, it is considered a national park, it is for the whole nation.

How is it your land ? Those areas have changed hands a few hundred times during recorded History just because Ahmed Shah Abdali managed to wake the warring Pashtun Tribes out of their slumber & incessant infighting & gave them a vision & a direction doesn't mean that whatever they conquered belongs to them !

If it did by that logic - KPK is our land after all Ranjit Singh managed to wrest control of KPK & quite a few other lands in favor of his Empire - a Punjabi Empire ! And then later when the Sikhs lost to the British...NWFP (KPK) became a part of Punjab before it was carved out of Punjab in 1901 as a separate Province.

Mianwali, Attock & everything up to Jhelum is Our Land & those who inhabit it are Our People !

That said, should they wish to create a separate Province for themselves, become a part of KPK, Hazara or some other Province or should they wish to continue being a part of Punjab should be decided by 'what the People of those areas want' as opposed to some outdated & factually incorrect historical narrative !

How about your stupidity & your verbal diarrhea about Punjabies? Don't abuse again if you don't want to get abused.

And i know my history & present very well, But you are still living in 14th century.

Sir ziyadaaa ghusssaa kar geiii aaap ! :)

Back
Top Bottom