What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

The province they want to create and call hazara has territories that belong to people of chach attock, such as haripur, ghazi etc, these lands were stolen from the chachis, its only fair that these lands are returned to its rightful people and then there is no issue with creation of hazara province.

How long will the pushto speaking and non pushto speaking pukhtoons have to suffer before their rightful land is returned to them, to please voters should not be at the cost of puktoon nation.

I agree with you, these hindko speaking districts should be given to punjab, they are linguistically and culturally closer to potohar region of punjab. But i am against separate hazara province as it would consist of just 3 districts.....

hazara province movement is joke, 3 three districts batagram, torghar and kohistan are against it. Instead of separate province, the three hindko speaking districts should be incorporated into punjab.

Are you on drugs, we want attock, mianwali and you want to incorporate them in to punjab, its our land our forefathers spilled their blood for it and we are not about to give our land to punjab.

It should be mandatory for them to learn and speak pushto, if they find that difficult to do so then they can vacate the land move elsewhere but the land stays with us.

Punjab can go to hell, they will always be dominant because of their population, they breed like rabbits to ensure that in democracy that they will always win, we need a new strategy to counter that.

Are you on drugs, we want attock, mianwali and you want to incorporate them in to punjab, its our land our forefathers spilled their blood for it and we are not about to give our land to punjab.

It should be mandatory for them to learn and speak pushto, if they find that difficult to do so then they can vacate the land move elsewhere but the land stays with us.

Punjab can go to hell, they will always be dominant because of their population, they breed like rabbits to ensure that in democracy that they will always win, we need a new strategy to counter that.

yara i think all provinces should be divided including punjab with southern punjab n pothohar region and so on for better governance... as for blood etc.. bro whole country is ours!

yara i think all provinces should be divided including punjab with southern punjab n pothohar region and so on for better governance... as for blood etc.. bro whole country is ours!

True but we need to ask the people of chach how they feel as it is their land that was stolen and incorporated in to hazara division, haripur, ghazi and surrounding areas are chachi areas.

no its you who is on race bigotry drugs. Punjab is not india neither it is kafir land that you are so disgusted by idea of these areas joining punjab. I live in abbotabad and i can tell that hazerwals are closer to paharis of kashmir and potoharis of punjab. Our ancestors have also spilled blood to "occupy" regions from delhi to bengal, are we be in right senses to claim those areas?

no its you who is on race bigotry drugs. Punjab is not india neither it is kafir land that you are so disgusted by idea of these areas joining punjab. I live in abbotabad and i can tell that hazerwals are closer to paharis of kashmir and potoharis of punjab. Our ancestors have also spilled blood to "occupy" regions from delhi to bengal, are we be in right senses to claim those areas?

I claim all territory up to river jehlum as pukhtoon land, am no racist bigot but i do look out for the interest of our people.

I claim all territory up to river jehlum as pukhtoon land, am no racist bigot but i do look out for the interest of our people.

On what basis you are claiming those punjabi speaking areas upto jehlum? you have typical afghanistani stance. what it has any nothing to do with interest of pakhtun people?.......you claim chachi pathans of attock are desperate to join KPK while my observation says that most of them are hindko speakers like hazarewaal and do not have any thinking about joining KPK. Niazis of mianwali are also more than happy to be with punjab. and bilingula pashtun tribes of DI khan want to be part of seraiki province........do you know why? because punjab is more prosperous than KPK , more availability of economic opportunities.....these hindko or seraiki speaking pathans from hazara, attock, mianwali , dera ghazi khan and DI khan care less about race and genetics unlike you.

On what basis you are claiming those punjabi speaking areas upto jehlum? you have typical afghanistani stance. what it has any nothing to do with interest of pakhtun people?.......you claim chachi pathans of attock are desperate to join KPK while my observation says that most of them are hindko speakers like hazarewaal and do not have any thinking about joining KPK. Niazis of mianwali are also more than happy to be with punjab. and bilingula pashtun tribes of DI khan want to be part of seraiki province........do you know why? because punjab is more prosperous than KPK , more availability of economic opportunities.....these hindko or seraiki speaking pathans from hazara, attock, mianwali , dera ghazi khan and DI khan care less about race and genetics like you.

We need to stand united on these issues, prosperity can come to our lands too if we start to work a bit harder, prosperity should not come at the cost of us loosing our lands regardless of what language is spoken.

Claim of land up to jehlum is a legitimate one as the ancestors of people that reside in it lost and handed over these lands to us, there are documents to prove that hence the land is ours.

Afghanistan can claim what it wants it will not get it, we bat for Pakistan now and Afghanistan doesn't mean a thing.

We need to stand united on these issues, prosperity can come to our lands too if we start to work a bit harder, prosperity should not come at the cost of us loosing our lands regardless of what language is spoken.

Claim of land up to jehlum is a legitimate one as the ancestors of people that reside in it lost and handed over these lands to us, there are documents to prove that hence the land is ours.

Afghanistan can claim what it wants it will not get it, we bat for Pakistan now and Afghanistan doesn't mean a thing.

What do you mean loosing our lands? is'nt punjab part of your country? jehlum, chakwal, khoshab etc are not pashtun areas to begin with.

Making committee to define new provinces will only create problem. Political parties will take excuses of language, history, sect and much more. A very simple way to do it is by upgrading present divisions to provinces. It will automatically provide opportunity to elevate district to divisions and Union Councils to District. This hierarchy can be further developed for better administration, enhanced grass root level participation in governance and strip these protocol protocol hungry politicians off the privileges they are enjoying on public money. Smaller units better administration and lean government. Lesser hassles.

As it was suggested by our beloved Prophet. He say that make new cities will help to govern better.

Fcuk off afghani mohajar and move your butt to Kabul

Why was this province named Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ? To be fair, it should have been Hazra Pakhtunkhwa .

What do you mean loosing our lands? is'nt punjab part of your country? jehlum, chakwal, khoshab etc are not pashtun areas to begin with.

I don't dispute punjab is part of our country but it has land that belongs rightfully to us such as attock , mianwali and areas up to river jehlum.

Attock and mianwali is predominantly pukhtoons regardless whether they speak pushto or not, attock was part of kp but it was taken by punjab so it can claim royalty for electric on the indus river.

Land up to jehlum river is ours and should be given back to us, we can not and will not stop our claim to it, even if it means war then be it.

Fcuk off afghani mohajar and move your butt to Kabul

Stay out of issues that dont concern you, hera mandi ka mohajir.

Back
Top Bottom