What's new

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province in PA

How is it your land ? Those areas have changed hands a few hundred times during recorded History just because Ahmed Shah Abdali managed to wake the warring Pashtun Tribes out of their slumber & incessant infighting & gave them a vision & a direction doesn't mean that whatever they conquered belongs to them !

If it did by that logic - KPK is our land after all Ranjit Singh managed to wrest control of KPK & quite a few other lands in favor of his Empire - a Punjabi Empire ! And then later when the Sikhs lost to the British...NWFP (KPK) became a part of Punjab before it was carved out of Punjab in 1901 as a separate Province.

Mianwali, Attock & everything up to Jhelum is Our Land & those who inhabit it are Our People !

That said, should they wish to create a separate Province for themselves, become a part of KPK, Hazara or some other Province or should they wish to continue being a part of Punjab should be decided by 'what the People of those areas want' as opposed to some outdated & factually incorrect historical narrative !

Sir ziyadaaa ghusssaa kar geiii aaap ! :)

Its not about Punjabi pushtoon or past, its about lands that are predominately dominated by bi bilingual pustoons, these areas such as attock, mianwali, its got nothing to do with who lives in them, i a. not the only one feels this way, other have similar views.

PkMAP rejects proposal of
merging ‘historically
Pakhtuns’ Mianwali
PESHAWAR – Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party
(PkMAP) Tuesday strongly rejected the proposal
of including district Mianwali in the proposed
‘Bahawalpur Janoobi’, adding that PkMAP will
resist any such move.
Historically districts Attock and Mianwali belonged
to KPK, as they were the land of Pakhtuns, he
said. Unfortunately, a parliamentary commission
on new provinces had recommended that
Mianwali district should also be part of the
proposed ‘Bahawalpur Janoobi province’. It is
unacceptable to the PkMAP and it would oppose
at each and every forum, said in a press
statement issued by the PkMAP provincial
headquarter here.
It said that PkMAP actually wanted the inclusion
of Mianwali and Attock districts in KPK, as these
areas were historically belonging to Pakhtun
lands, and PkMAP has been struggling hard to
unit all Pakhtuns areas in one province.
It further said that people of Punjab, Sindh,
Balochistan and Seraiki belt have been living on
their respective lands from day one, however their
cultures, languages, and literatures differentiate
them from each other. The release added that it
was right time to include Mianwali and Attock in
KPK.
It said that under a pre-planned conspiracy,
Pakhtuns have been divided in different
administrative units and still that position had
been intact, which it was an unfortunate for
Pakhtuns. It said that inclusion of Mianwali
district on the recommendation of the
parliamentary commission would be considered
an anti-Pakhtuns plan and they would resist any
such plan with full force.
For this purpose, the PkMAP would utilise all
ways and means to stop it, and people would be
educated so that to thwart the proposed inclusion
of Mianwali district in the ‘Bahawalpur Janoobi
province, it concluded.

Yara - he unnecessarily started using foul language for Punjabies, and it's not the first time he is doing this.

I could have chosen my words better, i regret if any offence was taken, however population size does matter, its a concern.

Watch it man... hes not an "afghani" or a mohajir.. but a PROUD PAKISTANI PASHTUN!

We should first come out of muhajir, balochi, saraiki, pujabi, hazara, pustoon, etc and become Pakistani. To ensure that we are Pakistanis, its better not to name provinces on the basis of language. As mentioned earlier, best would be to elevate divisions to districts, so that no one has objection.

Its not about Punjabi pushtoon or past, its about lands that are predominately dominated by bi bilingual pustoons, these areas such as attock, mianwali, its got nothing to do with who lives in them, i a. not the only one feels this way, other have similar views.

PkMAP rejects proposal of
merging ‘historically
Pakhtuns’ Mianwali
PESHAWAR – Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party
(PkMAP) Tuesday strongly rejected the proposal
of including district Mianwali in the proposed
‘Bahawalpur Janoobi’, adding that PkMAP will
resist any such move.
Historically districts Attock and Mianwali belonged
to KPK, as they were the land of Pakhtuns, he
said. Unfortunately, a parliamentary commission
on new provinces had recommended that
Mianwali district should also be part of the
proposed ‘Bahawalpur Janoobi province’. It is
unacceptable to the PkMAP and it would oppose
at each and every forum, said in a press
statement issued by the PkMAP provincial
headquarter here.
It said that PkMAP actually wanted the inclusion
of Mianwali and Attock districts in KPK, as these
areas were historically belonging to Pakhtun
lands, and PkMAP has been struggling hard to
unit all Pakhtuns areas in one province.
It further said that people of Punjab, Sindh,
Balochistan and Seraiki belt have been living on
their respective lands from day one, however their
cultures, languages, and literatures differentiate
them from each other. The release added that it
was right time to include Mianwali and Attock in
KPK.
It said that under a pre-planned conspiracy,
Pakhtuns have been divided in different
administrative units and still that position had
been intact, which it was an unfortunate for
Pakhtuns. It said that inclusion of Mianwali
district on the recommendation of the
parliamentary commission would be considered
an anti-Pakhtuns plan and they would resist any
such plan with full force.
For this purpose, the PkMAP would utilise all
ways and means to stop it, and people would be
educated so that to thwart the proposed inclusion
of Mianwali district in the ‘Bahawalpur Janoobi
province, it concluded.

PkMaP's stance is based on a historical narrative & neither that nor bilingualism of the Pukhtoons can take anything away from the fact that :

(a) these are Historically no-one's lands but who controls them !

(b) the People who inhabit those lands are the ones who should be given the choice to decide what they do or do not want not someone sitting in Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta or Islamabad !

When was the last time the People of Attock or Mianwali started a separate Province Movement ? When was the last time there was a well attended Rally from there where the People raised the demand for their inclusion into KPK ?

I can't think of any !

But what I can think of is are the People of Mianwali talking about not being included in the proposed Southern Punjab Province because they were happy with the way things were - Just Youtube some of the videos on that topic when the Janoobi Punjab thing was started !

I hear that ANP has warned them of opening the durrand line draft with afghanistan which seperates teh KPK and Afghanistan

They also said Abbasin division to be created as soon as possible which will cut off battagaram,kohistan and parts of mansehra from Hazara division.

thus the remaining city of hazara divison would be abbottbad,half of mansehra and haripur.

Hazara province would greatly benefit hazarewal people, their region would become richer as royalty of tarbela dam would go to hazara. Also hazara and chitral are the only regions in kpk where tourism is at peak and are very stable and peaceful areas. On the other hand creation of hazara province would make rest of kpk comparitvely poorer as it will be devoid of royalty of tarbela dam and revenue from tourism in hazara.

I hear that ANP has warned them of opening the durrand line draft with afghanistan which seperates teh KPK and Afghanistan

They also said Abbasin division to be created as soon as possible which will cut off battagaram,kohistan and parts of mansehra from Hazara division.

thus the remaining city of hazara divison would be abbottbad,half of mansehra and haripur.

Creation of abaseen division out of hazara would just kill the soba hazara movement. My observations say that pashto speaking mashwanis of srikot, pashtuns of ogai and baffa, and pashtuns of torghar and batagram are not siding with hindkowans on tehreek e hazara. Interestingly hindko speaking pathans like jadoons, tanolis and tareens are staunch supporters of separate province.

To better manage balochistans to far cities and villages, e.g Quetta and Gwadar both 800km away from each other and some villages near them, therefore balochistan should be divided into two parts! Quetta capital of north btan and Gwadar capital of south btan.

Sindh should be divided in three parts, although im a sindhi I support this divide, it will improve sindhs situation, get ride of muhajir sindhi fasaad and help develop south parts of sindh. Sukkar, hyderabad and karachi should be capitals of respective new provices.

Punjab in four parts, lahore and its surroundings, faislabad capital and its surrouding area, bahawalpur capital and south punjab with Multan its capital.

Kpk and hazara two separate provinces.

Total 11 provinces!

We should give FATA a province status with their own provincial assembly so it can function properly and solve its problems.

Gilgit-Baltistan our future province.

What you say guys? @W.11 @AUz @Aeronaut @Hyperion @nuclearpak @BATMAN @LoveIcon @Patriots @Jazzbot @American Pakistani

Weldone dude ... I appreciate your such positive approach ... This thing will be better for Pakistan's future..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom