What's new

PTI Oath Ceremony at Mina-e-Pakistan 23th March 2013,

i will go to IK Minar e pakistan jalsa by Metro bus :D

you wana say educated people are with imran khan and illiterate lahoris are with PML N ?? right ??

Not illiterate but ignorant, arrogant and as usual paid Patwaris :lol:

the fact of the matter is that people have realized and are awaken, therefore, they will vote for PTI...

this will be played on 23rd march @ Minar-e-Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see PTI taking active steps towards the upcoming elections.

This event is definitely unprecedented and will probably set better standards for others to follow too.

Not illiterate but ignorant, arrogant and as usual paid Patwaris :lol:

the fact of the matter is that people have realized and are awaken, therefore, they will vote for PTI...

this will be played on 23rd march @ Minar-e-Pakistan :pakistan:

Love this song thanks for sharing bro <3 INSHA ALLAH Naya pakistan :D

i was part of 30 oct jalsa and surely will take part in 23 march one tooo i love the spirit of PTI crowd people who came in their Jalsa are looking for new leadership like imran khan and his awesome and well educated team INSHA ALLAH khan will bang these ganjas and zardaris :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this song thanks for sharing bro <3 INSHA ALLAH Naya pakistan :D

i was part of 30 oct jalsa and surely will take part in 23 march one tooo i love the spirit of PTI crowd people who came in their Jalsa are looking for new leadership like imran khan and his awesome and well educated team INSHA ALLAH khan will bang these ganjas and zardaris :mad:

was there too, and will be there again. inshallah

and this time around we will listen to Naya Pakistan :pakistan:

I hope this would start a great election campaign....

i will go to IK Minar e pakistan jalsa by Metro bus :D

you wana say educated people are with imran khan and illiterate lahoris are with PML N ?? right ??

Dont be mistaken , i said SOME MOD SQUAD MUMMY DADDIES are with ik. some of them dont represent lahore on the whole . ALL Lahore from private officer on job to traders, from business people to labour class ,every body is in support of PMLN. It is a general public sentiment , try it on the streets of Lahore . I have done it many times same is the result of all the surveys .

Dont be mistaken , i said SOME MOD SQUAD MUMMY DADDIES are with ik. some of them dont represent lahore on the whole . ALL Lahore from private officer on job to traders, from business people to labour class ,every body is in support of PMLN. It is a general public sentiment , try it on the streets of Lahore . I have done it many times same is the result of all the surveys .

It's time to wake up Kid , Remember what Happened on 30 Oct (PTI Jalsa ) 2011 last time , and what happened on 28 Oct (PMLN Jalsi) ??

It showed very well who Supports who .

and if you still choose to say that Cows can fly , then well i cant say anything ..

It's time to wake up Kid , Remember what Happened on 30 Oct (PTI Jalsa ) 2011 last time , and what happened on 28 Oct (PMLN Jalsi) ??

It showed very well who Supports who .

and if you still choose to say that Cows can fly , then well i cant say anything ..

what he is saying is part of pmln election campaign, he is paid noora clerk tasked to do it, otherwise public sentiment are quite furious about pmln over all in Lahore...

inshallah PTI will clean sweep on all seats of Lahore for the better future.

dont forget Mom SQUAD MUMMY DADIES are pakistanis and if they support imran khan then whats wrong and why your a$$ burning on it ??? secondly dear Asad omar iconic personality in pakistani Business community is part of PTI and he has brought huge number of business men and industrialists to support imran khan Sufi Group fully supporting imran khan kindly mention some names from PML N Dangar party side ??? your Shahbaz sharif's son made a dairy products by using money and power of his dady and wiped out one of local dairy product company most probably HALLA Milk Company a local Competitor (for confirmation read Rauf Kalasra's Column) and Launched his products Anhar Milks what a Haarami pana type this party is theyare looting people with tactis ,,,

i have said before PPP looting resources openly while PML N is looting People with tactis like by launching poultary business for hamza shahbaz , floor mills , sugar mills , dairy products and the biggest problem is you people who justifies them by saying at least they are creating jobs for people ,,, Gulami wali soch un parh jahil log :rolleyes:

According to the sources, some local politicians staged this drama to malign the government-Idara Kisan joint venture. &#8220;These politicians levelled baseless allegations against the successful Halla Pasteurised Milk Project to boost their own milk-processing projects, including Anhaar Pasteurised Milk on Chiniot-Jhang Road and Prema Pasteurised Milk in the Kasur district,&#8221; the sources claimed.
Two leading political families of the province ran these plants, revealed the sources, adding that to enhance the market of their brands, these politicians decided to malign a successful project like the Halla Pasteurised Milk Project.

PRSP

and See Media didnt picked this issue cz it was Against the Billionare polticians and i can imagine what these Sharif's Are gona doo if they came in fedral they will destroy businesses of local pakistani people and will own factories and industries and will become more rich and poor pakistanis will be rolling on ground ..

Anhar Dairy Products is Owned by Hamza Shahbaz .

According to the sources, some local politicians staged this drama to malign the government-Idara Kisan joint venture. &#8220;These politicians levelled baseless allegations against the successful Halla Pasteurised Milk Project to boost their own milk-processing projects, including Anhaar Pasteurised Milk on Chiniot-Jhang Road and Prema Pasteurised Milk in the Kasur district,&#8221; the sources claimed.
Two leading political families of the province ran these plants, revealed the sources, adding that to enhance the market of their brands, these politicians decided to malign a successful project like the Halla Pasteurised Milk Project.

PRSP

and See Media didnt picked this issue cz it was Against the Billionare polticians and i can imagine what these Sharif's Are gona doo if they came in fedral they will destroy businesses of local pakistani people and will own factories and industries and will become more rich and poor pakistanis will be rolling on ground .

so aks, you arnt seen on malik riaz thread and $45 billion investment :woot:

Back
Top Bottom