What's new

PTI Oath Ceremony at Mina-e-Pakistan 23th March 2013,

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BC6WCJaCAAAK10G.jpg

South Asia's first Democratically Elected Party with 57,000 male office bearers and 23,000 female office bearers will take oath on 23rd of march 2013 at minar-e-Pakistan...

but Pakistan's political, socio-economic situation will continue to improve :pakistan:

P.S.

Everyone's invited to the oath taking ceremony to repeat the history at minar-e-Pakistan :D

I am sorry to say but its gonna be another fail event, IK is so predictable he will criticize PML-N and Metro Project, promise to end electricity and corruption in 3 months, WOT solution in 1 month bla bla bla people don't wanna listen this BS anymore do something constructive how people are gonna benefit from this oath taking ceremony huh

I am sorry to say but its gonna be another fail event, IK is so predictable he will criticize PML-N and Metro Project, promise to end electricity and corruption in 3 months, WOT solution in 1 month bla bla bla people don't wanna listen this BS anymore do something constructive how people are gonna benefit from this oath taking ceremony huh

What else he should do? I mean He should criticize Dalai Lama then? And how do you expect him to do "something Constructive" with no powers in his hands.

And you start nagging from now, what he is doing is better than others. Please if you cannot support a true leader at least don't criticize and your post shows that how well our people understand the true faces of corrupt PPP and PML-N leaders.

March 23 is the day of our defence. The blood shed of shaheeds for our land will scream Imran Khan. It is time to change the destiny of Pakistan. Stand up and rise to hammer through the walls of Bilawal house and Raiwand mansion and tear down their gates. They belong to the masses, to the people of Pakistan only. Pakistan's destiny is here, you just have to look for it.

Well done IK well done PTI, lets welcome all to "Naya Pakistan"

IK is a politician - a good one, but still a politician.

We reject elections conducted in unconstitutional way.

People are with Imran Khan.. because they want change and you can't bring change by getting elected in unfair way.

I have heard that PPP have already announced jalsa at Minar e pakistan on 23 March.

No respect on this election commission. We already saw that how they failed in Punjab for free and fair election. How can they conduct free and fair election in All over Pakistan??. How to trust this EC? Even their own members are selected in unconstitutional way......
I will not surprise if PPP get 70-80 MNA seats., and jagidaars , wadairas in the Parliament.

Even Supreme court is party of Nawaz sharif and they took wrong decision about yousaf raza gilani. It was also political decision.

Back
Top Bottom