What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Bhai hum ney KPK mein inko talaq dey dee hey buss karachi waly nahi suntey mqm/pppp sey inko payar hey

Karachi walon nai to kabhi nikah kia hi nahi tha PPP k sath laikin tum zabardasti karana chahtai ho takai jab shadi ho to us main mujra kar k paisai kama sako

He doesn't have to import people to Karachi for doing so. We Karachi walas are already with him. He can choose any one of us as well. I am not against any ethnicity, but if all Parts of the country is getting representatives from their own people, why can't Sindh also do that as well?

I say, if Sindhis are demanding someone Sindhi, then we should respect that. If Karachi walas are demanding some Urdu speaker or local people, that should be respected as well. And well respect that same rule for all others.

I agree with you on this

Now this idiot coming to Karachi where he was when he was pm focusing on Punjab KPK I hope Karachi awam should boycott him
stop lying

Karachi walon nai to kabhi nikah kia hi nahi tha PPP k sath laikin tum zabardasti karana chahtai ho takai jab shadi ho to us main mujra kar k paisai kama sako

I agree with you on this
Karachi was 60+% PTI
My guess its now 80+% PTI

But for karachi to be effective it needs to not only get it census back(blunder by PTI not doing the census earlier) but also needs to be 90+% in anti PPPP camp.
PPPP shouldnt even win a single seat..

Karachites need to come together as one and ensure that they do a door to door campign in PPPP areas to convince people not to vote for them

Also census should be on their agenda

Karachi was 60+% PTI
My guess its now 80+% PTI

But for karachi to be effective it needs to not only get it census back(blunder by PTI not doing the census earlier) but also needs to be 90+% in anti PPPP camp.
PPPP shouldnt even win a single seat..

Karachites need to come together as one and ensure that they do a door to door campign in PPPP areas to convince people not to vote for them

Also census should be on their agenda

:rofl: :lol:

These people/bots think that we are naive

Should do this, should do that, should have done, blah blah.

As if it will work, this system is rigged to support/facilitate the corrupt elites and foreign puppets. They change/interpret the laws according to their convenience.

Imran Khan challenged the status quo, then they all panicked. Statements coming one after another to undermine the foreign interference.

Parchoon ki dukaan walay tak ko pata hai kiya game ho rahi hai

These people/bots think that we are naive

Should do this, should do that, should have done, blah blah.

As if it will work, this system is rigged to support/facilitate the corrupt elites and foreign puppets. They change/interpret the laws according to their convenience.

Imran Khan challenged the status quo, then they all panicked. Statements coming one after another to undermine the foreign interference.

Parchoon ki dukaan walay tak ko pata hai kiya game ho rahi hai

Yeh @ziaulislam sirf enjoy kar raha hai in political threads par

Yeh wicket k donon taraf khel raha hai. Kabhi pti ki side hoga. Kabhi pmln k. Kabhi ppp

Is ki apni munafiqat chal rahi hai in threads par

He is ruining these threads with his behavior

Which political party has the most realistic chance of freeing Karachi from PPPP waderas and making it a separate province?

None.

😂 which party does look for their own interest? When MQM jump the ship? Opposition must have offered them something, correct?

Soft corner for MQM? Why? What have they done in last 30 years for Karachi?

Do us all a favor and do your homework before speaking? Numerous development packages were given to Karachi. Do some research and that’s correct after 18th amendment it’s provincial government responsibility to fix Karachi issues.

MQM is had been in power and part of various governments, how many seats have they won in last 10 years?

If you understand Pakistani politics, you will know that whoever wins Punjab will make the government. PTI has strong support in Karachi and now they will get support in interior Sindh.

PTI has already done lot of Karachi.

PTI has the most support in Karachi, compared to other cities of Pakistan.

The reason we Karachiites are supporting PTI/Imran Khan that he's targeting the root cause of all problems. It's the slave mindset that isn't allowing us to reach our full potential.

Patches/band aides don't work when the system is rotten. Full surgery is needed.

Good luck to PTI then. :)

Now this idiot coming to Karachi where he was when he was pm focusing on Punjab KPK I hope Karachi awam should boycott him
There is a whole thread where you can see what He did for the Karachi…. Before making comments further go through that one

Yeh @ziaulislam sirf enjoy kar raha hai in political threads par

Yeh wicket k donon taraf khel raha hai. Kabhi pti ki side hoga. Kabhi pmln k. Kabhi ppp

Is ki apni munafiqat chal rahi hai in threads par

He is ruining these threads with his behavior
trolling.jpg
TROLL_definition.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom