What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

What Karachi and Karachi walas will get from pti? The leadership that isn't local? Can pti stop advancements of lotyras of ppp?
I don't think Karachi walas should be to emotional for this party. Pti or Imran Khan may be a better solution for Pakistan but definitely not for Karachi walas.
They simply can't do anything for us.

Agreed. Hence I am very cautious. I am not as crazy for IK as I was in 2018.

Despite honesty/clean character, IK/PTI is very shrewd party. Always looking for their interests.

I am just loyal to Karachi/Pakistan. Stopped being loyal to any political party - just have soft corner for MQM and PTI....that's it.

IK literally visited for few hours only when he was in power - he didn't even give proper time to Karachi. Then they say that there is 18th amendment can't do anything - so why he is coming to do jalsa in Karachi? for what? to take free votes/sympathy? to increase pressure on establishment? as his party herself says can't do anything for Karachi due to 18th clause.

Agreed, PTI didn't do much for Karachi. But they are the only ones who CAN do something. No one else.

The current status quo is set up to suck Karachi's blood forever. The only chance Karachi has to get rid of the status quo is if PTI is in power with a strong federal government that can overturn the 18th Amendment and allow strong federal and local governments.

In addition, only PTI has a chance of taking away the Sindh government from the Zardari PPP waderas. With a new census and new provincial assembly constituencies PTI can win a majority in the Sindh assembly.

So, the choice is between a hopeless situation with the status quo, or lots of hope if PTI wins.

Hi.

With all due respect, PTI coming to power looks like a pipe dream for now....PTI has not even put a foot in interior Sindh, they do not look interested on that.

As PTI demonstrated in her last 3 years in power, their sole focus was on Punjab and KP...They were taking on PML-N but were not so keen to take on PPP.....

And just look what happened...Karachi/PPP became the reason why PTI government got toppled.....PTI got caught off the guard.

They don't get killed by Zardari's goons.
They don't get killed by MQM goons.

Staying alive is a wonderful start to a better life.

Those turbulent times of Karachi are long gone....Law and order is good here apart from snatching.

PTI still needs to answer why she is doing a show in Karachi when she can't do anything for Karachi as they famously say due to 18th amendment.

What Karachi and Karachi walas will get from pti? The leadership that isn't local? Can pti stop advancements of lotyras of ppp?
I don't think Karachi walas should be to emotional for this party. Pti or Imran Khan may be a better solution for Pakistan but definitely not for Karachi walas.
They simply can't do anything for us.
I think there was a 50% chance they could have formed govt in Sindh with new census and delimitations- now the census is up in the air. Anyhow, it seems pretty clear that no one else actually cares about conducting a fair census for Karachi except them. If MQM cares so much, they would not have jumped the boat at such an in opportune time.

We Karachiites always stood by Pakistan, and in sha Allah will continue to do so.

Let me tell you that people of Karachi a type of people with "get shit done" attitude, we don't like excuses.

I keep saying that if Karachi is given autonomy/federal territory status, Karachi can help payback entire country's debt in 10 years max.

PPP & Property Dealers have kept this city hostage for their own benefit.

1650085352231.png

Imported governments first result comes out for Karachi.

PTI still needs to answer why she is doing a show in Karachi when she can't do anything for Karachi as they famously say due to 18th amendment.

Which political party has the most realistic chance of freeing Karachi from PPPP waderas and making it a separate province?

PTI has the most support in Karachi, compared to other cities of Pakistan.

The reason we Karachiites are supporting PTI/Imran Khan that he's targeting the root cause of all problems. It's the slave mindset that isn't allowing us to reach our full potential.

Patches/band aides don't work when the system is rotten. Full surgery is needed.

I think there was a 50% chance they could have formed govt in Sindh with new census and delimitations- now the census is up in the air. Anyhow, it seems pretty clear that no one else actually cares about conducting a fair census for Karachi except them. If MQM cares so much, they would not have jumped the boat at such an in opportune time.
Hell with MQM or ppp. I am not MQM supporter.
The problem of pti is, they brought all kind of non local stuff to Sindh. The strategy should have been local sindhis in sindh and locals in Karachi. But pti believed in same white skin supremacy.
And that my friend we know now.
But even now, if PTI is ready to change her attitude then I think pti will gain full support in all over sindh.
A good starting point will be to bring Fatima Bhutto and appoint her as pti leader of Sindh. And appoint either mustafa Kamal or anyone from Jamat e Islami as pti leader from Karachi.

Hell with MQM or ppp. I am not MQM supporter.
The problem of pti is, they brought all kind of non local stuff to Sindh. The strategy should have been local sindhis in sindh and locals in Karachi. But pti believed in same white skin supremacy.
And that my friend we know now.
But even now, if PTI is ready to change her attitude then I think pti will gain full support in all over sindh.
A good starting point will be to bring Fatima Bhutto and appoint her as pti leader of Sindh. And appoint either mustafa Kamal or anyone from Jamat e Islami as pti leader from Karachi.

What Imran Khan is fighting is beyond regional/provincial politics. He's fighting for the sovereignty of Pakistan, not many leaders stood for that in history of Pakistan.

Khan sahab's security should be increased tenfold. May Allah protect IK & Pakistan, ameen.

Agreed. Hence I am very cautious. I am not as crazy for IK as I was in 2018.

Despite honesty/clean character, IK/PTI is very shrewd party. Always looking for their interests.
😂 which party does look for their own interest? When MQM jump the ship? Opposition must have offered them something, correct?

I am just loyal to Karachi/Pakistan. Stopped being loyal to any political party - just have soft corner for MQM and PTI....that's it.
Soft corner for MQM? Why? What have they done in last 30 years for Karachi?
IK literally visited for few hours only when he was in power - he didn't even give proper time to Karachi. Then they say that there is 18th amendment can't do anything - so why he is coming to do jalsa in Karachi? for what? to take free votes/sympathy? to increase pressure on establishment? as his party herself says can't do anything for Karachi due to 18th clause.
Do us all a favor and do your homework before speaking? Numerous development packages were given to Karachi. Do some research and that’s correct after 18th amendment it’s provincial government responsibility to fix Karachi issues.
Hi.

With all due respect, PTI coming to power looks like a pipe dream for now....PTI has not even put a foot in interior Sindh, they do not look interested on that.
MQM is had been in power and part of various governments, how many seats have they won in last 10 years?
As PTI demonstrated in her last 3 years in power, their sole focus was on Punjab and KP...They were taking on PML-N but were not so keen to take on PPP.....
If you understand Pakistani politics, you will know that whoever wins Punjab will make the government. PTI has strong support in Karachi and now they will get support in interior Sindh.
And just look what happened...Karachi/PPP became the reason why PTI government got toppled.....PTI got caught off the guard.

If you still don’t understand the reason for NCM, you will never understand it. Some people have eyes but they can’t see. Even if MQM stayed with government, they had alternative plans and plus establishment was behind toppling IK government. What and why can be discussed later.

Those turbulent times of Karachi are long gone....Law and order is good here apart from snatching.

PTI has already done lot of Karachi.

What Imran Khan is fighting is beyond regional/provincial politics.
He doesn't have to import people to Karachi for doing so. We Karachi walas are already with him. He can choose any one of us as well. I am not against any ethnicity, but if all Parts of the country is getting representatives from their own people, why can't Sindh also do that as well?

I say, if Sindhis are demanding someone Sindhi, then we should respect that. If Karachi walas are demanding some Urdu speaker or local people, that should be respected as well. And well respect that same rule for all others.

Back
Top Bottom