What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Yup. Only "non fascists" like Bhutto appeal to you Meengla sahab

I told you. You still have romance with that bhutto. The same non fascist bhutto who used to abduct and torture his opponents by police and secret services. Same bhutto who used to shutdown newspapers for being critical of him

Pehlai bhutto nai, phir bhutto ki beti nai aur phir bhutto k damad nai Pakistan tabah kar dia laikin aap ka romance hi khatam nahi ho raha us bandai sai.

Khair kia kar saktai hain
Leave it brother. He is set in his ways.

But at least one of the two Fascists had some brain!

Yeah that "fascist with brain" was a major player in division of Pakistan and complete destruction of Pakistan's economy that still haunts Pakistan even today

This Fascist Imran Khan is no Farishta

By the way what acts of Fascism Imran Khan has committed? Can you please enlighten us all?

So lets discuss the practical translation of these massive gatherings.

The only legal way of getting rid of this govt can be through a vote of confidence. Bajwa, after he gets his software updated (seeing public reaction), asks MQM and BAP to withdraw support. Remember Shobaz only has 3 votes extra. As soon the count goes below 172, president as per constitution can ask the PM to get vote of confidence from the parliament. Upon failing he has the power to dissolve the assembly and call for fresh elections.

But all of this is dependent on Bajwa doing the right thing. A second voice in my heads tells me that he has gone way too far to come back to senses.

FQfbmLHWUAgq2QY.jpg

Translation " If you want to be a slave , be a slave to your wife not america America wont cook pakora for you in sehari"

i wonder wat the puppet master(amrika) be thinkin now? I cannot think of any previous coup done by the yanks where their mitti was being pleet on this level.

Everyone knows how America instigates/forces regime change.

The problem is traitors among us, residing in top positions who obey US orders without questioning or showing self-respect.

--

I keep saying. The pandora box is opened.

There will be whistleblowers, resignations, and high level protests soon. I am already hearing whispers.
-

Free and Fair General elections must be held immediately.

The truth cant be hidden in this age and times.

The new generation is closely watching I repeat. It takes years to build reputation, but a day to lose it all.

-

Imran Khan nay kafi martaba samjha diya hai asaan lafzon mein.

By the way what acts of Fascism Imran Khan has committed? Can you please enlighten us all?

Clearly defying the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for Imran's Fascist actions on April 3 and still the Besharam President of Pakistan clinging onto power unless he too is going to be literally booted out of power like Imran rightly was!

BTW, I don't know why you think I support the PPP?? Just because I admire how Benazir fought off the NCM in 1989 unlike the Bani Gala Coward Imran's NCM in 2022?? Even if I were to support the PPP, I would not be shy to say that here!! You guys cannot cower everyone into your way of thinking!

Speaking of all this: Though I was too young to know, but I kind of remember the family in Karachi supporting Jamaat e Islami, then I was grown up enough to support MQM, then I supported PPP, then I HAD been, until very recently, supporting PTI. You see: I support P.A.K.I.S.T.A.N and whichever party I see would be better for Pakistan. I have NO PARTY LOYALTY and will never do so. I will change my opinion based on the evidence in front of me. And the evidence now says that IMRAN KHAN IS A FASCIST!

PS. Told my brother who just went home from the PTI Jalsa in Karachi: 'Enjoy your New Hitler'!

After Peshawar, the Karachi public have given their verdic and no doubt folks in Lahore and elsewhere will also come out in strength. Imran Khan no doubt has majority support across Pakistan and will clean sweep the elections, but what about the bunch of '' Kutey ki Dum'' sitting in the Parliament. They will not give up the cookie jar easily unless they are forced or rather dragged out from the house.
Sooner or later the peoples power will need to turn their attention towards the scumbags spreading their tentacles.

Clearly defying the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for Imran's Fascist actions on April 3 and still the Besharam President of Pakistan clinging onto power unless he too is going to be literally booted out of power like Imran rightly was!

BTW, I don't know why you think I support the PPP?? Just because I admire how Benazir fought off the NCM in 1989 unlike the Bani Gala Coward Imran's NCM in 2022?? Even if I were to support the PPP, I would not be shy to say that here!! You guys cannot cower everyone into your way of thinking!

Speaking of all this: Though I was too young to know, but I kind of remember the family in Karachi supporting Jamaat e Islami, then I was grown up enough to support MQM, then I supported PPP, then I HAD been, until very recently, supporting PTI. You see: I support P.A.K.I.S.T.A.N and whichever party I see would be better for Pakistan. I have NO PARTY LOYALTY and will never do so. I will change my opinion based on the evidence in front of me. And the evidence now says that IMRAN KHAN IS A FASCIST!

PS. Told my brother who just went home from the PTI Jalsa in Karachi: 'Enjoy your New Hitler'!
So your definition of fascist is someone who interpreted and used the country law, and accepted the rejection of SC of his interpretation!!!

Waow, I hope all the Arab/Muslim world is ruled by such fascist...

Supreme court also said today corruption is okay, they also said violation of consituion artcle 69 is fine, speaker can reject a motion on irregularities..they werent one but dozen of irregularities in this motion

Meengla watch the "the batman" movie..plot is exactly similar to current situation
Don shareef falcon simply owns everything including the supreme court..

The only difference is ***spoiler***
While people/insitutions reacted to when everthing was open in the movie..they simply got more "hutderm" here in pakistan

A very serious question

Is Army aware of the public sentiment against the institution and serious about this issue???
Army is betting on what it has always have
Support of central punjab

What you guys dont know is this isnt new..this happen in 1990s when popular benazir govt was over thrown..the only difference is benzir was as strongwilled as anyone and believed in hook or crook for the greater good

When i look back i think what an idiot i was to support nawaz shatif back then
(For my defense i was 9 yrs old)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom