What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Sorry, you reply is full of nonsense and as a neutral person from thousands of kilometres, doesn't convince me.

When you call someone a fascist, you have to provide us with fascist acts, not political disagreement.

Again, Imran Khan used the Pakistani law, when the Supreme court disagreed with his interpretations, he stepped back, I don't see any fascist behaviour in his Modus operandi.

I don't think there is much in common between me and you to discuss. I have repeatedly said that the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

I may become the last person left in this forum to repeat that but so be it!! Someone has to. And, no, you are not 'neutral'. Uninformed or perhaps bringing your own version of geopolitics in this forum--there are plenty like you here.

IK needs to tighten screw which I think he will after Ramzan. More drastic measures are needed …..

politically Zardari is always the first one to guess right which way the winds will blow. He seems to be jumping the ship already.
By refusing to become part of the present puppet government and calling for the applications for next candidates he has already signaled that he sees this government going very soon.

Obviously this can be achieved very easily by any coalition partner changing their mind (especially MQM which must be horrified after seeing IK street power in Karachi) and pulling out of the coalition… the resulting vote of confidence cannot be won by the regime.

Judiciary is helping puppets over time by not deciding the case of rebel members of PTI and rushing for the foreign funding case decision.

Both issues can back fire spectacularly. If lotas get to vote then it will further erode the image of this government.
Foreign funding case will be a clear vendetta again PTI and will embroiled the crowds even more.

The signs are everywhere of this government departing very soon . All IK needs to do is to continue tightening the screws and keep the pressure on.

I would love to see how Nawaz Sharif return plays out. If he comes back then he will have some confidence that his brother will survive for a while. If he doesn’t come back that means even he has doubts about this government and will not fall into the trap of coming back and unable to escape again.

Lahore gathering is the most important as GHQ pays more attention to what happens in Lahore and the mood there than any other part of Pakistan.

Interesting times ahead….
It is important that IK opens all of the back door channels. It is well understood that IK doesn't like to speak directly with Zardari, SS, NS but there is already a channel within his parties which can act as a backdoor channel to make things go smoothly particularly in the interior Sindh where PPP has a strong hold. As you rightly said Zardari senses the direction of the wind and calls his candidates for nomination during the election but he also takes revenge from the NS/SS when he was in power under Gallani. Repeating a history from the past, he blamed all of this crisis on NS/SS for what both of them did to him.It is for this reason that he has shown no interest in getting any ministry where he would be held responsible for the current crisis.The SS or NS want it because the whole families are on bail and they will be in jail if they don't change the direction in which they go. If they don't change, the whole family will end up in jail. So if they get in power then it would be a necessity to get some relief from the current system.

Last edited:
The transmission I saw was delayed towards end when Imran Khan was speaking so could not see conclusion of the Jalsa

Next move for Election Demand in 90 Days

Clearly defying the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for Imran's Fascist actions on April 3 and still the Besharam President of Pakistan clinging onto power unless he too is going to be literally booted out of power like Imran rightly was!

BTW, I don't know why you think I support the PPP?? Just because I admire how Benazir fought off the NCM in 1989 unlike the Bani Gala Coward Imran's NCM in 2022?? Even if I were to support the PPP, I would not be shy to say that here!! You guys cannot cower everyone into your way of thinking!

Speaking of all this: Though I was too young to know, but I kind of remember the family in Karachi supporting Jamaat e Islami, then I was grown up enough to support MQM, then I supported PPP, then I HAD been, until very recently, supporting PTI. You see: I support P.A.K.I.S.T.A.N and whichever party I see would be better for Pakistan. I have NO PARTY LOYALTY and will never do so. I will change my opinion based on the evidence in front of me. And the evidence now says that IMRAN KHAN IS A FASCIST!

PS. Told my brother who just went home from the PTI Jalsa in Karachi: 'Enjoy your New Hitler'!

Comparing Hitler to Imran Khan are you mad??? Imran may be a nationalist but he is a a complete pacifist. Hitler was anything but.

Imran represents a change in the status quo, people are fed up with the same old corrupt faces taking turns raping our country dry. I dont know who you support but surely you can agree drastic changes are needed from top down. Else us and our children will always be slaves to the Sharifs, Zardaris, and in turn their foreign masters.

I dont agree with many choices Imran Khan made in his tenure, giving tickets to compromised individuals, Buzdar, giving an extension to Bajwa. But I support him in his fight to bring accountability and end corruption and money laundering by our so called leaders.

I don't think there is much in common between me and you to discuss. I have repeatedly said that the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

I may become the last person left in this forum to repeat that but so be it!! Someone has to. And, no, you are not 'neutral'. Uninformed or perhaps bringing your own version of geopolitics in this forum--there are plenty like you here.
The NCM was a constitutional move, I agree, IK used an article from the constitution to dissolve the parliament, it's also a constitutional move.

When the SC rejected his interpretation, he stepped back and accepted the NCM result, how the hell is this a fascist behaviour?

This is common sense, I'm not politically biased like you.

You can disagree with IK on all his policies, governance, work,.... i don't care.

But calling someone a fascist when obviously he isn't just interpellated me.

first thing imran should have done is to nationalized the bank and ban the dollar. Ban swift and move to mir system and mint gold and silver coins or print own currency.

this will reduce outside interference and plus the criminals nawaz s/zadaris would have hard time transferring money.

first thing imran should have done is to nationalized the bank and ban the dollar. Ban swift and move to mir system and mint gold and silver coins or print own currency.

this will reduce outside interference and plus the criminals nawaz s/zadaris would have hard time transferring money.
What a stupid suggestion.

We'd go under in 24 hours.

What he should do is arrest all these haram khor traitor politicians.

to add if we could mint stuff so easily we'd be doing it already

And we already print our own currency genuis

wt stupid answer ? arrested ten thousand times in your wet dreams.

dollar/bank usury is drug it best to wean off it to get clean rather quick fix.

wt stupid answer ? arrested ten thousand times in your wet dreams.
Your entire post is stupid

Banning the dollar would collapse the country in 24 hours, everyone would pull out their money.

Miting stuff: if it was so easy we'd be doing it already

Currency: we already print it

This is what happens when toddlers learn to post too much

to add if we could mint stuff so easily we'd be doing it already

And we already print our own currency genuis

no you dont england holds your narra they print it.

Your entire post is stupid

Banning the dollar would collapse the country in 24 hours, everyone would pull out their money.

Miting stuff: if it was so easy we'd be doing it already

Currency: we already print it

This is what happens when toddlers learn to post too much

coming from a failed state person/. go do something useful instead of looking for handouts then. BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSER SHOWBAZ YOUR PRESIDENT

coming from a failed state person/. go do something useful instead of looking for handouts then.
Is this trolling?

We print our own money you moron.

Manhoos jaahil log aa ke post kartey hain bakwaas

Economy toh seekh le jaahil aadmi

coming from a failed state person/. go do something useful instead of looking for handouts then. BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSER SHOWBAZ YOUR PRESIDENT
I am a PTI supporter

Another probably BJP bakht posing a Pakistan. Kuttay log ho tum. Block list pe jao dafa ho saalay

Is this trolling?

no you dont england prints your currency i cant provide source now i read somewhere long time ago. i asked about it but nobody replied.

if you can print then why not set up social welfare then.

Is this trolling?

I am a PTI supporter

Another probably BJP bakht posing a Pakistan. Kuttay log ho tum. Block list pe jao dafa ho saalay

bakwas tum log hai shobaz ki gannd chatney vaaley.

go read gottfried feder he helped hitler germany turn into power house by printing their own money and barter trade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom