What's new

PTI Jalsa in Karachi 25-12-11

pti-13.jpg

pti-12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BBC about PTI Karachi Tsunami.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Al Jazira on PTI karachi Tsunami

Last edited by a moderator:
as i said earlier i think most Indians will connect with Imran khan rather then any other politicians in Pakistan . but then its for the Pakistani people to decide . the elections are schedule for next year ,aren't they?

Pakistani media has been questioning a lot on Imran's Karachi Jalsa. I hope people don't change their mind after all this...

as i said earlier i think most Indians will connect with Imran khan rather then any other politicians in Pakistan . but then its for the Pakistani people to decide . the elections are schedule for next year ,aren't they?

No, elections are scheduled for 2013 but considering current situation 2012 can not be ruled out.. In my understanding only Nawaz likes to have elections next year, IK on other hand would love to have another year more for his campaign..

When I was kid I used to look for ten differences in a picture. Now, I look for ten similarities, Photoshop Jalsa, epic fail. There are more similarities to be picked - try, I bet there's more.

374584_10150448588291482_200839071481_8743063_18797048_n.jpg

:laugh:
Now everybody wants to compete with Imran Khan..But they know they cant.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom