What's new

PTI Jalsa in Karachi 25-12-11

Did somebody see Capital Talk yesterday?

The ANP guy literally blasted on Hamid Mir that the ANP jalsas dont get media coverage, and everytihng goes to PTI.

This could be in response to that.

Since, they're wasting money on useless and unnecessary things, like, they wasted 36 Lacks on a Pakistani flag in the middle of Jinnah Park and termed it as Pakistan's biggest and longest flag in it's history. They should've invested some moneys for their PR as well, which'd have helped them win people's hearts. Their time is over. According to an ANP guy, we've come in the Govt. after 18 years or so, and the next time we'll come would take us 40+ years - so why not collect more and more this time to survive till then - loot every single department of the country, we saw what they did with Pakistan Railway which is the result of authority given to an ANP's Minister - Ghulam Bilour.

yeh jis nay bhi threads ko merge kia hai na, Allah usko mochon wali biwi day !! :rolleyes:

Jisko merge ki wajeh samajh mein nahin aya.. usko sirf air hairy biwi de.. Bohat hairy.. :rofl:

Seriously.. the idea was to stop clutter.. otherwise there were threads on every comment made on the Jalsa by the most insignificant of folks..best to have it in one place for debate and news.

Jisko merge ki wajeh samajh mein nahin aya.. usko sirf air hairy biwi de.. Bohat hairy.. :rofl:

Seriously.. the idea was to stop clutter.. otherwise there were threads on every comment made on the Jalsa by the most insignificant of folks..best to have it in one place for debate and news.

Abhay yaar, I reported about 10 threads in the past about Imran Khan to be merged in his sticky thread 'PTI Imran Khan's Political Disk' and none took them serious but now all of a sudden you got an idea of stoping the clutter.

This thread about ANP had nothing to do with PTI's jalsa at Karachi, but since you're a mod - we can only say, hail hitler.

shoker hai mein bach giya, kyon kay mujhay merge karnay ki waja tou samaj mein aaye thi, mein ne tou sirf badla liya tha...:D

ab jis nay kia hai uski tou mochon wali biwi pakkiii milay gi.... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Abhay yaar, I reported about 10 threads in the past about Imran Khan to be merged in his sticky thread 'PTI Imran Khan's Political Disk' and none took them serious but now all of a sudden you got an idea of stoping the clutter.

This thread about ANP had nothing to do with PTI's jalsa at Karachi, but since you're a mod - we can only say, hail hitler.

woh stick bhi zalimo nay khatam ker diya howa hai.... all hail to Hitler(s) !! :D

409584_165604903540673_110207112413786_200450_1952742092_n.jpg

When I was kid I used to look for ten differences in a picture. Now, I look for ten similarities, Photoshop Jalsa, epic fail. There are more similarities to be picked - try, I bet there's more.

374584_10150448588291482_200839071481_8743063_18797048_n.jpg

Here's another one.

400159_10150481738472560_750557559_8572080_1962080659_n.jpg

shoker hai mein bach giya, kyon kay mujhay merge karnay ki waja tou samaj mein aaye thi, mein ne tou sirf badla liya tha...:D

ab jis nay kia hai uski tou mochon wali biwi pakkiii milay gi.... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

woh stick bhi zalimo nay khatam ker diya howa hai.... all hail to Hitler(s) !! :D

Mein Freund, war der Faden über ANP Commentry auf der PTI karachi Jalsa und damit relavent.

Ihre wohlwollende fuhrer

i am glad someone actually talked about unity and the concept of flahee mumlikat --- i will post my vote for the first time if he stands in the election-- not that he is the best but , he might be the least of the evil---- i also noticed most were not good debators and for me that was a good sign , as this shows they were relatively new to the arena , with some honesty still left in them----- and i want to thank karachites for breaking the record of us lahorees , in welcoming imran- i hope the guys in inner sindh feel the same- pakistan zindabad!

missed oppertunity as Babar Awan of PPP pointed out that none of the PTI leadership bothered to visit Jinnah's shrine and offer prayers. although that Jalsa was in his name. costly oversight by PTI leadership if its true and the opponents will bring it up on every talkshow

missed oppertunity as Babar Awan of PPP pointed out that none of the PTI leadership bothered to visit Jinnah's shrine and offer prayers. although that Jalsa was in his name. costly oversight by PTI leadership if its true and the opponents will bring it up on every talkshow

na g if anyone remember that in jalsa all people asked fateha for Quaid e Azam and it is not necessary to go to the shrine to do that so people who will try to over smart should have a punch on their noses.

I don't want to derail your thread Leader, but I had to post this video below. It's a short documentery about PTI's Karachi Jalsa, and I've never seen such video before. Happy watching.

P.S: I bet the guy at 2:00 is BilalHaider of PDF.

What is the song at about 6:16? at the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

Serving Pakistan to become a welfare state and be sincere to Pakistan is more important than offering Fatiha at the shrine and then screwing the Pakistan of the same leader.

By the way fatiha was offered, not at the shrine though.

People from PPP/ANP are complaining that the private media is not giving their jalsa's enough attention LOL

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom