What's new

PTI Invited Dr. Aamir Liaqat into their Party

Hun! tell that to yourself and your fellow Nooners too... BTW, where did I use a wrong name for a political party? We're called Insafians, why it makes you upset if you've referred as a Nooner? You again resorted to cherry picking on small things while you have no valid argument to counter the reply. Grow up...

Its time for you to grow up. There is nothing known as Nooners in this world, neither Noora league. So stop giving names to other

This N is not what we want, this is what we were forced to use!!!

Ever heard the word Leagui Karkun?????

And I cant tell my friends from Pmln to chill when Insafiyans are doing the same

IN 2006 a direct confrontation happened in between Dr. Aamir Liaqat and Imran Khan on National Assembly floor....lets see how its reported in news and forums.

ISLAMABAD: Imran Khan, staunch opponent of President Gen Musharraf, faced embarrassment in the National Assembly on Tuesday when Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain, state minister for religious affairs, reminded the house of the cricketer-turned-politician’s “illicit relations” with Sita White. Imran had made a speech critical of the government, but drew the state minister’s ire when he said that Aamir Liaquat held a degree from an institution that had been registered five years after he had been awarded the degree.

“The state minister, sitting beside the prime minister, also got his PhD degree six months after doing his master’s,” Imran said. The prime minister was seen whispering to Aamir Liaquat, who immediately went to his seat to respond to the allegation on a point of personal explanation. “My educational competence will only be determined if they who doubt my qualification come face-to-face for a debate with me. But I assure the house that after the Hudood bill is passed, Sita White will also get justice,” the minister said, drawing a round of desk-thumping and laughter from treasury members.

He said Imran Khan would have to explain the nature of his relations with Sita White. Imran wanted to respond and the opposition urged National Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Amir Hussain to allow him to do so, but the speaker asked Imran not to indulge in controversy. “If you level an allegation against someone, you will receive a response,” the speaker said. Earlier, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr Sher Afgan Niazi interrupted Imran Khan and said he would not have won an NA seat had “hidden hands” not supported him. “I challenge him to resign and contest a fresh election against me from Mianwali,” he said. Imran seized on the minister’s statement as an admission that the elections were rigged. “He has admitted that the elections were rigged. If I was elected by rigging, the treasury members were elected by rigging. The minister is accusing the president of rigging the elections,” Imran said. shahzad raza and mohammad imran.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...0-8-2006_pg1_7

For more on it pls visit following link
Imran Khan vs Dr Aamir: Sita White and Fake Degree - PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum

IN 2006 a direct confrontation happened in between Dr. Aamir Liaqat and Imran Khan on National Assembly floor....lets see how its reported in news and forums.

ISLAMABAD: Imran Khan, staunch opponent of President Gen Musharraf, faced embarrassment in the National Assembly on Tuesday when Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain, state minister for religious affairs, reminded the house of the cricketer-turned-politician’s “illicit relations” with Sita White. Imran had made a speech critical of the government, but drew the state minister’s ire when he said that Aamir Liaquat held a degree from an institution that had been registered five years after he had been awarded the degree.

“The state minister, sitting beside the prime minister, also got his PhD degree six months after doing his master’s,” Imran said. The prime minister was seen whispering to Aamir Liaquat, who immediately went to his seat to respond to the allegation on a point of personal explanation. “My educational competence will only be determined if they who doubt my qualification come face-to-face for a debate with me. But I assure the house that after the Hudood bill is passed, Sita White will also get justice,” the minister said, drawing a round of desk-thumping and laughter from treasury members.

He said Imran Khan would have to explain the nature of his relations with Sita White. Imran wanted to respond and the opposition urged National Assembly Speaker Chaudhry Amir Hussain to allow him to do so, but the speaker asked Imran not to indulge in controversy. “If you level an allegation against someone, you will receive a response,” the speaker said. Earlier, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr Sher Afgan Niazi interrupted Imran Khan and said he would not have won an NA seat had “hidden hands” not supported him. “I challenge him to resign and contest a fresh election against me from Mianwali,” he said. Imran seized on the minister’s statement as an admission that the elections were rigged. “He has admitted that the elections were rigged. If I was elected by rigging, the treasury members were elected by rigging. The minister is accusing the president of rigging the elections,” Imran said. shahzad raza and mohammad imran.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp...0-8-2006_pg1_7

For more on it pls visit following link
Imran Khan vs Dr Aamir: Sita White and Fake Degree - PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum

"The Double Face tsunami khan"

After all lauta,Fraud and idiots already or soon to be in PTI, I think Veena Malik is next to join.:pop:

***/Salam.
Dr.Aamir Liaquat we respact you for your great job to The ISLAM.
And we fell vary proude on you that you are Pakistani as we are.
Please keep continue you great effort for Muslims and Islam
we love you alot..!!!

***/Salam.
Dr.Aamir Liaquat we respact you for your great job to The ISLAM.
And we fell vary proude on you that you are Pakistani as we are.
Please keep continue you great effort for Muslims and Islam
we love you alot..!!!
Galib film dekhi ap ne. lol :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom