What's new

PTI Invited Dr. Aamir Liaqat into their Party

This was a simple good will gesture at the end of the most viewd program....we all know that he belonged to MQM or was associated with them, as was seen in their press conferences and had a ministry during musharraf regime.

hope he doesnot join, or maybe later when he may approach Dr Arif Alvi sahib to join PTI, Alvi sahib may say, O pai ja kaam ker, tu tou serious hi hogiya hai, ja ja ker ghalib film dekh.... :lol:

he was kicked out by MQM long time ago

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3322726 said:

Aaagai na 'Altaf Bhai' ka jiyalaaa ! :P

Aur sunaa Premier League dekh rahaaa hai ?

well now that EPL has popped up, RVP to united!

If you guys weren't so miserly and had spent money in the past seasons instead of using every dime, nickle and penny to service debt...imagine where you guys would have been ! RVP would have been begging to be offered another contract ! I love Wenger but his frugality may have cost you another 'Invincibles' and with the addition of City and the coming of Spurs amidst the usual mix of the traditional top 4 - the Premier League is that much more fun to watch but its also a lot harder to qualify for the 4th spot never mind actually winning the League ! Abhi tukk tum logoon ke passs eik League wining team hotii agar $5-7m ki over-valuation ki wajaa seh aachei aachei players na choorei hotei tum loggon nein !

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3322811 said:
bekar he.......

Chal phir bataa keh Pakistan ki first locally designed and made hybrid kubb banaa rahaa hai merei Engineer dost ? :D

I had my hopes in PTI for no reason, now it's confirmed all are equally corrupt.
Now even Zaid Hamid seems like a better choice.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3322726 said:

thats the norm when someone leaves, they say we kicked him out
but in this case I believe you, Amir Liaqat has this Irk personality which I called Saleemiat; refers to my college friend who you hate so much but cant seem to get rid of and I dont think we will get rid of this character very easily.

**** note to my old college friends now that you know who I am (as i mention Saleem) please dont show my identity here use PM lol

Aamir Liaqat, many of us Indians know about him, his video went viral on youtube.

Tsunami is becoming just another winter afternoon dark rain..I wonder wht's next ...!!!

Back
Top Bottom