What's new

PTI Invited Dr. Aamir Liaqat into their Party

I dont see any problem with that
so we got some undercover videos against him bad mouthing some people and thats that

sir woh banda number 1 do number hai watch his leaked video and watch his geo shows these days

If you guys weren't so miserly and had spent money in the past seasons instead of using every dime, nickle and penny to service debt...imagine where you guys would have been ! RVP would have been begging to be offered another contract ! I love Wenger but his frugality may have cost you another 'Invincibles' and with the addition of City and the coming of Spurs amidst the usual mix of the traditional top 4 - the Premier League is that much more fun to watch but its also a lot harder to qualify for the 4th spot never mind actually winning the League ! Abhi tukk tum logoon ke passs eik League wining team hotii agar $5-7m ki over-valuation ki wajaa seh aachei aachei players na choorei hotei tum loggon nein !

spu*s are just over achievers not going to talk about them

Regarding rvp and our financial policy look dear we dont have the luxury of money spending owners, How many of EPL fans remember Lead as a great team??? After all they reached the semifinal of UCl in early 2000s. What happened next? Financial problems forced them to sell their best players. We dont have such problems. Most outsiders are just looking at rvp leaving Arsenal, also look what we have bought. Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud. Quality + Experience. Overall the squad has improved!!!!

PTI is a democratic institution.

Doctor Fraud can't come in because of a TV invite by Alvi sahab, only if the majority supports his inclusion.

It was a light hearted request.

When you go to a guy's house, who is not your good friend, you still tell him, haan ji humaray ghar chakar lagayen and bla bla bla. Although you don't really mean it.

Chill.

They just lost the last hope of getting my vote.

One fine example of we're an 'impulsive' nation... jump to a decision with a flick.

I'll put it this way; since Aamir Liaqat has a greater number of viewership all across Pakistan specially in Karachi (even though he's a big Munafiq in my POV), what Dr. Alvi indorsed that he should support the cause and promote the message of PTI while he do his full of Munafiqat shows, since Dr. Alvi will be contesting from somewhere in Karachi... He's not issuing a ticket to Amir to run for MNA/MPA.

Zaroorat Kay Waqt Gadday Ko Bhi Baap Banana Parhta Hay...

-----

Here, this goes to Nooner and it's Baaratis... tum Log Bongia Hi Martay Raho, PTI Gujrat Ko Bhi Le Gai...

shah%20m%20quresshi%2017-8-12.jpg

PTI%20%20News%20of%20Mr.%20Shah%20Mehmood%20Qureshi.gif

Oh nai yar is bandy ko to TV wale soch smajh ke lete hain Arif Alvi kya karne ja rahe ho.

BUT

Look at the positive side of this picture.. its a political party and Arif Alivi the secretary general has power to invite somebody to the party.

I didnt took this thing seriously ( most ppl here did the opposite )

few things are just for enjoyment

Here, this goes to Nooner and it's Baaratis... tum Log Bongia Hi Martay Raho, PTI Gujrat Ko Bhi Le Gai...

I think you should learn the name of political parties properly and start using them.

So, The befools start coming into senses finally and that too long before elections eve:lol:

Nonetheless, Its only the so called “well educated and highly qualified” class who mesmerizes in this long scripted gimmick in droves, believing a joker as a beacon of last hope, Ordinary people on the streets stay away to it ever as resulted in all by-elections (the true barometer of any political popularity) to the very disappointments and anger of the same class.:rofl:

Now, can someone among these chosen “well educated and highly qualified” shed light why and how conveniently their political IQ lags behinds even from the ordinaries:azn:

You people are only turning out in the end as “Parhay Likhay Jahil”…..pathetic:hitwall:

It was a light hearted request.

When you go to a guy's house, who is not your good friend, you still tell him, haan ji humaray ghar chakar lagayen and bla bla bla. Although you don't really mean it.

Chill.
If you honestly think thats how politics work, than.... please come out of your cave.

So, The befools start coming into senses finally and that too long before elections eve:lol:

Nonetheless, Its only the so called “well educated and highly qualified” class who mesmerizes in this long scripted gimmick in droves, believing a joker as a beacon of last hope, Ordinary people on the streets stay away to it ever as resulted in all by-elections (the true barometer of any political popularity) to the very disappointments and anger of the same class.:rofl:

Now, can someone among these chosen “well educated and highly qualified” shed light why and how conveniently their political IQ lags behinds even from the ordinaries:azn:

You people are only turning out in the end as “Parhay Likhay Jahil”…..pathetic:hitwall:

And here comes Mr. Know-it-all of Pakistani politics. A person who supports Nawaz Shareef of all the leaders :lol:

I didnt took this thing seriously ( most ppl here did the opposite )

few things are just for enjoyment

I think you should learn the name of political parties properly and start using them.

Hun! tell that to yourself and your fellow Nooners too... BTW, where did I use a wrong name for a political party? We're called Insafians, why it makes you upset if you've referred as a Nooner? You again resorted to cherry picking on small things while you have no valid argument to counter the reply. Grow up...

Back
Top Bottom