Tameem

BANNED

Advance Congratulations to All PTIANS:wave:

am I missing something?
And I know since since Tameem posted it, it will be probably something really stupid.

Advance Congratulations to All PTIANS:wave:

oh cmon man you couldve done better than this,when you couldnt find any corruption charges etc against pti,all you come up with is this .....:no:

ahaha .. seriously PTI is out on the mission to add serious quality in their party .. Hope PTI walon nay ghalib dekhi hai

Bhai Jan! Bintee hay Aap say....aaap nay bola hay tu ab aap he dekha dayn......main tu pehlay hee hit list per hoon:lol:

Only PTI can digest this disco Mullah (Aamir Liaqat), even MQM couldn't digest this joker.
Its better if PTI continue with the existing group of joker, the Tsunami can't handle any more joker. The Tsunami reputation is already at stake.

By the way "Khoob guzray ge jo mil baithain gay Deewanay doo" (Sheikh Rasheed and Aamir Liaquat)

This was a simple good will gesture at the end of the most viewd program....we all know that he belonged to MQM or was associated with them, as was seen in their press conferences and had a ministry during musharraf regime.

hope he doesnot join, or maybe later when he may approach Dr Arif Alvi sahib to join PTI, Alvi sahib may say, O pai ja kaam ker, tu tou serious hi hogiya hai, ja ja ker ghalib film dekh.... :lol:

Let the kids be Happy until the Elections , Why are you guys Ruining their Fun ? , it is all they have left after getting Slapped by Voters everywhere.

It was a light hearted request.

When you go to a guy's house, who is not your good friend, you still tell him, haan ji humaray ghar chakar lagayen and bla bla bla. Although you don't really mean it.

Chill.

If this 'hypocritical clown' joins the Party too then all my aspirations of PTI making Pakistan an Islamic Welfare State go down the drain ! I hope this doesn't happen...I truly hope it doesn't.