What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

IK kicked his mentor, his relative, out of match for NOT being fit... That's the kind he is...
=
=
"I took the path less trodden upon" ...

Last edited by a moderator:
No alliance with Pervez Musharraf: Imran

Last Updated On 09 January,2012 About 17 minutes ago

Imran Khan categorically rejected any possibility of any alliance with Pervez Mushrraf.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan said that he will never make any alliance with chairman All Pakistan Muslim League and former president Pervez Musharraf. Imran said that we are pro-democracy and will not support martial law in the country.

Imran warned that if any action was taken against Chief Justice of Pakistan, PTI’s tsumani would be on roads of Pakistan.

He said that Balochistan is being treated like East Pakistan. Military operation was started in Balochistan instead of addressing the problems of Baloch people which multiplied the difficulties, Imran said.

PTI chief also proposed that new policy should be devised instead of makin tribal areas a separate province. He said that no one can stop PTI from coming into power.

To those who speculated that PTI's gonna shake hands with MQM,,, here, IK made it clear,,, No such thing.... so relax & take ur impulsive decisions back ...
=
& about Mushy he said "woh toe Maan Naa Maan mai Teraa Mehmaan" wali baat ker raha hay, NO alliance with Mushy either ...
=
Imran Khan davos switzerland - YouTube

^^ its funny how the opponents of change are quick to speculate over Imran khan, but remain silent on the blunders of their own corrupt leaders.

To those who speculated that PTI's gonna shake hands with MQM,,, here, IK made it clear,,, No such thing.... so relax & take ur impulsive decisions back ...
=
& about Mushy he said "woh toe Maan Naa Maan mai Teraa Mehmaan" wali baat ker raha hay, NO alliance with Mushy either ...
=
Imran Khan davos switzerland - YouTube

I think in politics, there is no certain policy forever, its naïve on the part of any political entity to spread out blanket statements about their future alliances or taboos just like this in media, its only shows how skinny you are actually on any given matter and worst your opponents knows your raw nerve openly for one way or other, and if by chance in future, circumstances bound you to do the opposites, you stand hypocrites in public openly. It’s always a two face sword, so why don’t better to ducks or twist masterly to these kinds of questions I/O facing them foolhardily on chest.

I think in politics, there is no certain policy forever, its naïve on the part of any political entity to spread out blanket statements about their future alliances or taboos just like this in media, its only shows how skinny you are actually on any given matter and worst your opponents knows your raw nerve openly for one way or other, and if by chance in future, circumstances bound you to do the opposites, you stand hypocrites in public openly. It’s always a two face sword, so why don’t better to ducks or twist masterly to these kinds of questions I/O facing them foolhardily on chest.
Sir Imran Khan has policy and his party will soon release all its policy papers on different kind of issues like Terrorism Energy Crises and also Social and Economic Reforms and but N league nor do they have policy and neither they are clean so people have hope on Imran because he himself is an honest person in other parties the most corrupt is their main leader

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom