What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Imran Khan is the real leader! A leader has special signs of his own! He is not a wadera feeding on poor peoples money who ruled two times before but still hungry for power!

how do you know if imran khan and his lota party wont feed on poor, he has the same people musharraf hve, better then elect musharrf then imran khan

SMQ is doing seat adjustment with looting waderas of PMLF himself? imran khan said that he doesnt want to do politics like sheikh rasheed now doing set adjustment with him?

imran khan deplores political parties having militant wings while ISF has militant wings himself?

he wears a rag and shows himself a simple guy while he spends millions of rupees on TV ads and drives land cruiser?

Imran%20Khan%20with%20%20%20Shahid%20Qazi%20In%20c  ar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@W.11

dang you are retarded.
You are comparing a private citizen's clothes and completely ignoring a public servants house.
People like you are so stupid that you can't seem to understand the difference between halal money and haram.
Imran Khan earned all his money in a halal way, he can buy the moon with his money if he wanted. It's his money.
Nawz on the other hand... what qualifications does he have? where did he earn his money? what job did he ever do outside politics? Where did his money come from?
These are the kinds of questions educated and smart people ask, not your paindu type questions of a guys suit.

@W.11

dang you are retarded.
You are comparing a private citizen's clothes and completely ignoring a public servants house.
People like you are so stupid that you can't seem to understand the difference between halal money and haram.
Imran Khan earned all his money in a halal way, he can buy the moon with his money if he wanted. It's his money.
Nawz on the other hand... what qualifications does he have? where did he earn his money? what job did he ever do outside politics? Where did his money come from?
These are the kinds of questions educated and smart people ask, not your paindu type questions of a guys suit.

lol dude ever tried to win an arguement with your non insulting posts?

i am a paindu? lol dude im from karachi, karachiites arnt paindus first of all you guys are

i think your IQ is very low you didnt ever comprehend my argument, my argument is this guy is hypocrite, i dont care what he does with his money

someone said he is simple i proved it he is hypocrite

nawaz is a public servant right, but how do you know he made his palace with haraam money? not until its proved or ECP bans him for doing so?

why do you not answer these question how nawaz made money in the 'illegal way'

and for the record i despise nawaz more than you buddy dont try to mistake me for his supporter

if imran can buy moon with his money then with such money i guess he doesnt need donations and waste those hard earned people's money on TV ads like PTI is his some conglomerate

if nawaz guy is so bad then it ws imran who accepted 'gfts' from nawaz, a land for making shaukat khanam, imran i guess also accepted land as a gift from nawaz for building his bani gla palace

lol dude ever tried to win an arguement with your non insulting posts?

i am a paindu? lol dude im from karachi, karachiites arnt paindus first of all you guys are

i think your IQ is very low you didnt ever comprehend my argument, my argument is this guy is hypocrite, i dont care what he does with his money

someone said he is simple i proved it he is hypocrite

nawaz is a public servant right, but how do you know he made his palace with haraam money? not until its proved or ECP bans him for doing so?

why do you not answer these question how nawaz made money in the 'illegal way'

and for the record i despise nawaz more than you buddy dont try to mistake me for his supporter

if imran can buy moon with his money then with such money i guess he doesnt need donations and waste those hard earned people's money on TV ads like PTI is his some conglomerate

if nawaz guy is so bad then it ws imran who accepted 'gfts' from nawaz, a land for making shaukat khanam, imran i guess also accepted land as a gift from nawaz for building his bani gla palace

I just call em like I sees em.
If you act retarded I will call you retarded ;)

And I am from Karachi too, and I know for a fact that Karachities are some of the most retarded people on earth. Why else would "middle class" people vote for a terrorist party?
Yes, I know your argument, your argument is "HEY LOOK EVERYONE, IMRAN KHAN SPEND $200 OF HIS OWN MONEY ON HIS SUIT SO HE IS A HYPOCRITE"
Retarded logic from a retarded guy who lives in a retarded city.
Imran Khan has done more for the country of Pakistan than all the politicans combined. While Altaf bhai is giving rallies over the telephone, Imran is raising money for hospital, schools and relief efforts.
of course since you are so retarded you won't understand what "running a charity" means. It doesn't mean that you become mother Terisa and give up all other parts of your life. Bill gates, the richest man on earth spend almost all his time on charity. No one says "look Bill is wearing a nice watch so he is a hypocrite"

The rest of diarrhea that you typed is just that. Attacking a charity for your political gain. Shame on you. And it's not even good political gain, you just want another thief/murderer to come to office who will further destroy Pakistan.
There is a special place in hell for people like you.

155701_148035478705688_719455419_n.jpg

:meeting:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... I am dead !!! :alcoholic:

Sorry bro, but it's photoshoped :(

mettalica-3_102911064254.jpg

Growing rifts: Internal dissent dampens PTI’s popularity

PESHAWAR:
Contrary to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan’s public assertions of sweeping the general elections, the party’s popularity seems to be crumbling in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) – widely considered to be its stronghold.
Reports of internal rifts over the allotment of tickets are surfacing with party activists accusing the provincial cabinet and parliamentary board members of favouritism and ignoring ideological party workers.

Several notable leaders such as Hazara Region President Ali Asghar, provincial youth wing’s former president Murad Saeed from Swat, Shibli Faraz from Kohat, Ziaullah Afridi from Peshawar, Nadeem Khan from Mardan and provincial leader Hashim Baber were not considered for party tickets to contest the polls under PTI’s banner.

Furthermore, on PK-83 constituency of Swat, a party ticket was given to Azmat Ali Khan who is the son-in-law of Azam Swati and has recently joined PTI, whereas in Nowshera, tickets were given to those loyal to Pervaiz Khattak instead of old party leaders from the district. Similarly, in NA-2, a ticket was given to former bureaucrat Khalid Masood instead of Hamidul Haq and Faheem Khan.

Party activists accused the provincial parliamentary board members of unfairly allotting a ticket to Arbab Jhandad, a relative of former Awami National Party K-P agriculture minister Arbab Ayub Jan.

Hashim Baber told The Express Tribune the district cabinets were given 24 hours to shortlist candidates for party tickets, while those who lost the intra-party elections were not even included in the parliamentary board.
“The provincial parliamentary board’s decisions were made against PTI’s policy, and party workers at the grassroot level were not consulted regarding electable candidates,” said Baber, alleging tickets were only distributed among Azam Swati’s and Pervaiz Khattak’s groups.

Consequently, Baber has decided to contest elections as an independent candidate.

PTI’s provincial leadership is also facing criticism from Insaf Youth Wing leaders over not allotting 25% of the total seats to youth candidates as was previously pledged by PTI Chairperson Imran Khan. Under the policy, youth (below the age of 35) affiliated with PTI should have been allotted tickets for seven seats out of 35 for the National Assembly from K-P, and 25 seats for the provincial assembly out of the 99 general seats. However, the ground reality goes against the announced promise, claimed members of the youth wing.

Taking notice of growing differences within the party, the central leadership has decided to convene a review meeting of the central parliamentary board on Sunday (today) in which final decisions will be taken regarding allotment of tickets, said former K-P Insaf Student Federation President Hussain Akhunzada.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 7th, 2013.

Back
Top Bottom