What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BHGzRL4CIAIHLho.jpg

Once again, the atmosphere and energy at TR convention was sparkling. If these TR's will be able to deliver 50% of what they are supposed to, mark my words that many upsets are going to happen in coming elections.. Inshallah.

PS: Nice to meet @Leader today, as per our conversation, the guy looks pretty committed to PTI. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, the atmosphere and energy at TR convention was sparkling. If these TR's will be able to deliver 50% of what they are supposed to, mark my words that many upsets are going to happen in coming elections.. Inshallah.

PS: Nice to meet @Leader today, as per our conversation, the guy looks pretty committed to PTI. :tup:

Any pictures...?

thanks yar, to be precise committed to Progressive Pakistan through PTI... a home worth living for all of us..

[video]http://tune.pk/video/58980/Imran-Khan-Speech-in-Tabdeeli-Razaakar-Programme-5th-April-2013[/video]

Imran Khan speech at Tabdeeli Rzakaar Convention, Lahore.

^^^ah one can clearly see me standing there in the pictures.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom