What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

add another :cry:

Leader!! I don’t think it’s a good gesture from the youth on either side, I know there is a long resentment against IJT specially in PU level and IJT too doesn’t feels good about ISF or any cordial meeting between top leadership of both parties either. I think both of you ISF & IJT are becoming the slaves of your respective ego and that adversity overshadowing political necessasities on national level which in turns barring any future potential political alliance between the two and help strengthen the PMLN instead.

Jamaat to prefer PML-N over PTI for alliance

Leader!! I don’t think it’s a good gesture from the youth on either side, I know there is a long resentment against IJT specially in PU level and IJT too doesn’t feels good about ISF or any cordial meeting between top leadership of both parties either. I think both of you ISF & IJT are becoming the slaves of your respective ego and that adversity overshadowing political necessasities on national level which in turns barring any future potential political alliance between the two and help strengthen the PMLN instead.

jamat has no track record, its a religious oriented, taliban supporters, they got no vision for Pakistan but some rhetoric religious blabbing,

better suit with their hypocrite brothers in Nawaz League. Good Luck !

jamat has no track record, its a religious oriented, taliban supporters, they got no vision for Pakistan but some rhetoric religious blabbing,

better suit with their hypocrite brothers in Nawaz League. Good Luck !

Calm down dear calm down….You know people belongs to “Anti-Jamiat” group actually doesn’t belongs to any party or idealogy but to their cause alone. You are grown up now, just came out the university hostels mentality as well…It’s for your own good!!

If IK joins up with Jamaat-e-Islami I will be this:

:cry:
Sir if Imran Khan can and will make alliance with are Religious Parties he will not make alliance with any other that is very much clear from his stand

Calm down dear calm down….You know people belongs to “Anti-Jamiat” group actually doesn’t belongs to any party or idealogy but to their cause alone. You are grown up now, just came out the university hostels mentality as well…It’s for your own good!!

what......?

PTI threat for the future of Pakistan so people should open their eyes not to fall in love of this. PTI already has lost its credibility even in its own party workers.

It is very difficult for anti PTI/IK folks to swallow PTI´s growing popularity. Even though there is a massive propaganda-campaign against IK/PTI in media i.e. Tribune, Dawn, Sana Bucha etc PTI is still managing to grow because people have firm belief in Imran Khan and PTI.

42693211192676893006110.jpg

MQM TV !

what a shameful attempt.
Juvenile attempt and lack of IQ

At least this wast totally unwarranted from some senior member like him.
Perhaps he his unaware of the exploits of his MQM boss or the Jim Barker's book regarding the PMLN leader.

It will be Nice that Imran khan become the leader of Pakistan , because zardari, nawaz Sharif, are all the same corrupt guys

Btw, is imran khan , anti-indian, i heard him about the kashmiri question, and he was not really cool :lol:

Back
Top Bottom