What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Guys please inform us on the situation in Pakistan, is it as bad as what @BATMAN is saying?

If you don't know about Pakistan, than don't go around explaining the loan history of Pakistan.
And how come the personal opinion of your team is better than mine?
Last but not least read my post again.

If you don't know about Pakistan, than don't go around explaining the loan history of Pakistan.
And how come the personal opinion of your team is better than mine?
Last but not least read my post again.

As i said i am not aware of the current situation on the street, where did i say i don't know about Pakistan and why are you getting riled up if i want to take 2nd opinion? Do you want me to just take your word without confirmation? As for the loans, these are pretty well documented so i am fully entitled to correct them when i see misinformation being spread either deliberately or accidentally.

As i said i am not aware of the current situation on the street, where did i say i don't know about Pakistan and why are you getting riled up if i want to take 2nd opinion? Do you want me to just take your word without confirmation? As for the loans, these are pretty well documented so i am fully entitled to correct them when i see misinformation being spread either deliberately or accidentally.

Dude how IK screwed up Pakistan's finances can be a separate discussion, where i would love to detail.
You called your buddies, they will tell you in street people are praising for IK.
Otherwise, you would go through some current affair news.

I can't comment on the bribes because i am not in the country but i know one thing that Pakistanis are a greedy bunch and prefer easy money over hardwork and this bribe culture has always existed.

As for the poor people i do get that its really hard on them and alot more needs to be done to ease the hardship

Don't go on hearsay, what is a fact that majority of the loans were taken in the previous govt tenures and the new loan taken is to save the country from defaulting not for any glorification.

As for the disaster on the streets, let me get opinion from other people living in Pakistan

@Zibago @Imran Khan @The Accountant @RIWWIR @Jango @Dubious @Kabira @LeGenD @fitpOsitive @Shane @PakSword @AZ1 @Riz @The Eagle

Guys please inform us on the situation in Pakistan, is it as bad as what @BATMAN is saying?

Price has been increased on everything to return the loans with interest which nawaz sharif took it after 2013 but for BATMAN things were good in PMLN era and Nawaz sharif was doing wonders for the country by taking huge loans and left country with $28 billion deficit while in zardari time it was just $4 billion. Now time has come to return the loans with interest and nawaz sharif is gone so yes nawaz sharif was good in taking huge loans and imran khan is bad for fixing nawaz sharif's doing while becoming in power for 1st time.

Bribe is always there i don't know where he got this 4x time for taking bribe and in what? May be a person doing wrong thing and to hide those thing giving bribe 4x time to other that is the only logic i could think off.

I can't comment on the bribes because i am not in the country but i know one thing that Pakistanis are a greedy bunch and prefer easy money over hardwork and this bribe culture has always existed.

As for the poor people i do get that its really hard on them and alot more needs to be done to ease the hardship

Don't go on hearsay, what is a fact that majority of the loans were taken in the previous govt tenures and the new loan taken is to save the country from defaulting not for any glorification.

As for the disaster on the streets, let me get opinion from other people living in Pakistan

@Zibago @Imran Khan @The Accountant @RIWWIR @Jango @Dubious @Kabira @LeGenD @fitpOsitive @Shane @PakSword @AZ1 @Riz @The Eagle

Not really that guy just hates Imran Khan

Dude how IK screwed up Pakistan's finances can be a separate discussion, where i would love to detail.
You called your buddies, they will tell you in street people are praising for IK.
Otherwise, you would go through some current affair news.

well i did look up the news and apart from JUIF wanting to do a dharna, can't find any news that says that its a disaster or that people are out against him. Just to be on the safe side i called up my relatives in Swabi and they told me that inflation has gone up and as for the corruption and bribery they said that in KPK its actually gone down but not sure about the rest of the the country.

I didn't tag anyone that doesn't live in Pakistan, so i don't understand why you upset about it?

Whoever will try to create new provinces will be doomed. From Gilani we learned this lesson. Things on ground were never good, and so are still, as people themselves are responsible for all chaos in Pakistan. I heard from someone in April this year that Imran Khan regime will be thrown away in December 2019, and that time I replied : No! Imrans govt seems very strong. So based on this info you yourself can analyse what is happening in country. The background players have always worked against countrie's interests and they will continue to do that, anyway.
So the question is: how to track these guys?
Here is my solution: all bureaucrats who have banglows in posh areas of Pindi and Islamabad, or those bureaucrats who have any of their family members settled in either USA or Europe(nationals not on job visa) and all they need is a sponsorship to scape Pakistan after hunting in Pakistan. Dual nationals should be expelled immediately.
Post these bureaucrats to remote areas from Islamabab like Landikotal, Karachi, Quetta, Mithi etc etc with an order that they will not be able to return till next ten years through parliamentary order.

BTW, the guys who are involved in bhatta collection in Pakistan, specifically the ones who are involved in harrasing those businessmen who besides all hurdles still are doing their businesses in Pakistan, should be killed straight away, anyway. They are useless rather harmful to Pakistan in nutshell. Fazlu has a big such network, BTW. In fact MQM learned bhatta collection from Jamiat. It is PSA(Punjabi Student Association) who has a very strong such network in Punjab.
So I made my point dead clear.

What disaster?

The only disaster I see is bad driving which I doubt you can blame on the government. ...

I think people need to take some responsibilities too...

Sure I agree that fines need to be increased go curb these animals....like in every other country and those taking rishwat need to be curbed ...

I dont think Imran Khan is the savior. He is like the Tom Cruise of Pakistan. What does he understands of politics and the deep state?

e0fe5310-a8c6-48cc-aefe-f45ca3dd1143-jpg.584179

The decaying rotten white elephant of an incompetent government against will of the Lord.

You deal in Riba, backstab your friends, ridicule the jihad and oppress the poor. You lose

Back
Top Bottom