What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Nawaz buckled under US pressure: PTI

622200-shireenmazari-1382677572-361-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Even though the prime minister termed his visit a success, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf insisted it was a failure vis-a-vis Pakistan’s stance on drone strikes.

In a statement, PTI’s Central Information Secretary Dr Shireen Mazari said, “Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif failed to categorically tell President Obama that drone strikes must stop.”

Instead, all the prime minister could muster before US President was to “urge” him to halt these illegal strikes.

She pointed out that the recent Amnesty International Report has pointed to the illegal nature of these strikes. Pakistan’s political parties had given a mandate to the federal government to stop drone strikes, she maintained.

However, neither the previous government nor the incumbent one have acted resolutely to stop these unlawful drone attacks despite their acknowledged illegality and their brazen violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty, the PTI leader lamented.

Mazari added, “Within the country, anti-drone voices have grown and now there is a political consensus against these attacks.”

Yet Nawaz buckled under pressure, she said. “Since Obama has refused to stop drone strikes in Fata, and since the Nawaz government has an APC mandate to stop drone strikes, what is the next step of the federal government?”

Published in The Express Tribune, October 25th, 2013.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/622200/nawaz-buckled-under-us-pressure-pti/

lol @hasnain0099 at rampage of posting cr@p about PTI.. :P

Chairman NAB is a well known controversial figure and PTI has the right to challenge it.

NS promised about 10 gazillion times before elections that he will bring back the stolen money from foreign banks, is it a crime to talk about it now just because NS is now in power? :P

Govt vowed to end 900 billion worth tax and electricity theft, what's the issue if IK asked about it?

Finally, Hazara province, yes its federal govt who's going to finalize it. And PMLN promised people of Hazara for this..

p1_08.jpg

The cry babies continue their legacy.
crybabies are much better them dumb zombie followers . No offence :D . Its our legal right ..miyaaan saab b na chun chun k ajeeb banday lagtay hain .. purni addat ha . ;)

crybabies are much better them dumb zombie followers . No offence :D . Its our legal right ..miyaaan saab b na chun chun k ajeeb banday lagtay hain .. purni addat ha . ;)
I wonder if they have mentalty grown to a level to make such an assessment. Like i said before, noise makes sense when it is backed by some performance. The day PTI does something tangible in KPK, then it would be reasonable to do so. For the time being, the dummy KPK government is being remote controlled from Zaman Park and also wasting their energies in bullying the bureaucracy and her allies.

I wonder if they have mentalty grown to a level to make such an assessment. Like i said before, noise makes sense when it is backed by some performance. The day PTI does something tangible in KPK, then it would be reasonable to do so. For the time being, the dummy KPK government is being remote controlled from Zaman Park and also wasting their energies in bullying the bureaucracy and her allies.
shameless attitude and hypocracy . U never seem to mind sharif family mico managing the entire Pakistan. Well i dnt knw why ur party and ppp are ranting about their performance .. The performance of both of the above mentioned parties is the reason Pakistan is here. Your party and PPP is was not in government due to performance. One is made by dictator and other is cashing on the legacy and u take about merits and performce .

shameless attitude and hypocracy . U never seem to mind sharif family mico managing the entire Pakistan. Well i dnt knw why ur party and ppp are ranting about their performance .. The performance of both of the above mentioned parties is the reason Pakistan is here. Your party and PPP is was not in government due to performance. One is made by dictator and other is cashing on the legacy and u take about merits and performce .
p1_13.jpg

See, Khattak pehlwan still can't do anything without the permission of army. Secondly note the traditional ANPish tone. Firstly, get your own S**t sorted out.

Last edited:
because they are the PM and CM of Pakistan and Punjab. You don't see them even intervening in Baluchistan where they are allies. However, Khattak sahib pays more visit to Zaman Park than his own CM house.

because they are the PM and CM of Pakistan and Punjab. You don't see them even intervening in Baluchistan where they are allies. However, Khattak sahib pays more visit to Zaman Park than his own CM house.
Why do u point out more mistakes which is ur party as well . like CM spend more time in Islambad then in lahore. He has handed over provincal responsibilties to his son. WHy are u guys crying if PTI went to court on chairman NAB. U also did that as well, TWICE. Thats why i think ur leadership is hypocrate

[url]http://archives.dawn.com/archives/37492[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom