What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

1453536_10151688376536491_415475894_n.jpg

well done imran khan ..i support ur stance on NATO supply issue ..peja sheer no shikari .... ish circus k sher aur USA ko deekho k they cant **** US and get away with it

well done imran khan ..i support ur stance on NATO supply issue ..peja sheer no shikari .... ish circus k sher aur USA ko deekho k they cant **** US and get away with it
wow emotional!
why we as nationa couldnt find a animal,better then a lion, to show our feelings ?
Btw its going to let him , down dangerously!
red indians can only have won, in the movies but in the real world thier,civilization just endup losted?

Last edited:
wow emotional!
why we as nationa couldnt find a animal,better then a lion, to show our feelings ?
Btw its going to let him , down dangerously!
why r u always roaming around on PTI forum ... as i told u before that please dnt comment on my post bcoz i dnt think ur mentally stable ...

why r u always roaming around on PTI forum ... as i told u before that please dnt comment on my post bcoz i dnt think ur mentally stable ...
.peja sheer no shikari
it really shows how stable mentally you are friend?
by even going against nato supplies only over , media will take PTI only be remembered as TI of asghar khan of yesterday?

o yeh alive in gettin dengue virus n air pollution n xpandn food street :enjoy::P 
@Leader ur take on latest happenings in KPK?:unsure:

pufff... phir bhi lahore lahore aye :P

Avoid public places, especially military and police related areas, they will probably retaliate there...

NATO supply is to be blocked from KPK, it wouldnt probably hurt much, as other channels would still be open, the question is if drone happens after NATO supply is blocked from KP? what will PTI do then?

Avoid public places, especially military and police related areas, they will probably retaliate there...

NATO supply is to be blocked from KPK, it wouldnt probably hurt much, as other channels would still be open, the question is if drone happens after NATO supply is blocked from KP? what will PTI do then?
i will reply to this at nite:tongue: i have been called bye :wave:

lahore lahore aye only in gettin mosquito bites n dust allergy:p::bunny::meeting:

i will reply to this at nite:tongue: i have been called bye :wave:

lahore lahore aye only in gettin mosquito bites n dust allergy:p::bunny::meeting:
safai karo ja ker, jharro lagao :P

dust allergy hoti hai, islamabad ki tarhan asthma tou nahi hota na ! huh....

Leader we could focus on these things but the results are going to be the same. The United States is a superpower which knows how to guard its interests even if Pakistan doesn't. Drone strikes will continue regardless of the civilian losses they cause.

But we have to learn too to protect our interests. I don't understand why we are so stuck up about Hakimullah Mehsuds death. He was an evil militant commander and good riddance that he is now dead.

I still hope Imran Khan quickly learns that militants as blood thirsty as Hakimullah Mehsud cannot be negotiated with.

Leader we could focus on these things but the results are going to be the same. The United States is a superpower which knows how to guard its interests even if Pakistan doesn't. Drone strikes will continue regardless of the civilian losses they cause.

But we have to learn too to protect our interests. I don't understand why we are so stuck up about Hakimullah Mehsuds death. He was an evil militant commander and good riddance that he is now dead.

I still hope Imran Khan quickly learns that militants as blood thirsty as Hakimullah Mehsud cannot be negotiated with.
path of war is wrong, will always be a wrong path... violence will bread violence...

PTI will b out of Govvvvvvv:bunny::bunny::bunny: thn we will fight like tigers:victory::dirol::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom