What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLm5eRYCYAA7_wG.jpg
BLm5eRYCYAA7_wG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayesha Gulalai Wazeer - First ever female MNA from FATA and a 26 year old new face of PTI in NA. Expressing her views on Drone Attacks, WOT, Tribal Areas related issues etc in Hamid Mir's latest TV program.
@Leader @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Armstrong @Awesome @A.Rafay @Marshmallow @Talon @HRK @PWFI @jaibi @peaceful Civilian @Pukhtoon @Mani2020 @WAQAS119 @Menace2Society @nuclearpak @mr42O @Safiz

Yeah i saw the program, and TBH, I disagree alot with her views on the War on Terror policy. As I do with the whole policy of PML and PTI. She even advocated calling back the whole Army from there!

BTW, yesterday another gem of PTI cam on Hamid Mir's show, a young man from Swat, elected to NA. Can't remember his name, maybe if you could post his video as well.

And then people were crying youth kahan hai!!!

These young folks are pretty well spoken and articulate. Yesterday the brother of Manzoor Wasan who got into NA also came on the show, and you could clearly see the difference b/w the PTI guy and PPP guy, both were young.

Yeah i saw the program, and TBH, I disagree alot with her views on the War on Terror policy. As I do with the whole policy of PML and PTI. She even advocated calling back the whole Army from there!

BTW, yesterday another gem of PTI cam on Hamid Mir's show, a young man from Swat, elected to NA. Can't remember his name, maybe if you could post his video as well.

And then people were crying youth kahan hai!!!

These young folks are pretty well spoken and articulate. Yesterday the brother of Manzoor Wasan who got into NA also came on the show, and you could clearly see the difference b/w the PTI guy and PPP guy, both were young.

I know Murad Saeed personally... this guy with his amazing speech capabilities would give tough time to Govt. on the assembly floor.

I know Murad Saeed personally... this guy with his amazing speech capabilities would give tough time to Govt. on the assembly floor.

Yeah that's the one. Looks like he was a debater in college.

It was very good to know he had no political background. The N-league woman had a bigwig father, the PPP guy was through is brother, but this guy was all on his own...studying in Peshawar University, joins or rather makes ISF and rises through the ranks, wins party elections! Very good to see.

I second that, but this things is so messed up, and she rightly said today the situation is nothing less than a mess as we don't know who is pro Pakistani and who is enemy in war effected Tribal areas, and thus we are treating all of them as same. At least we should start some sort of dialogues to figure out these things. Also though I personally think situation in tribal areas isn't gonna improve at least till US withdrawal from Afghanistan no matter what, but peace talks is the way forward. If we keep fighting with them, it will take another decade with no results. We have to find a diplomatic solution of this issue, we cannot afford prolonged war in our tribal areas.

I second that, but this things is so messed up, and she rightly said today the situation is nothing less than a mess as we don't know who is pro Pakistani and who is enemy in war effected Tribal areas, and thus we are treating all of them as same. At least we should start some sort of dialogues to figure out these things. Also though I personally think situation in tribal areas isn't gonna improve at least till US withdrawal from Afghanistan no matter what, but peace talks is the way forward. If we keep fighting with them, it will take another decade with no results. We have to find a diplomatic solution of this issue, we cannot afford prolonged war in our tribal areas.

Well said, it is time for us to make serious decisions,even now Americans are seeking for dialogues with Talibans.
We need to target and destroy anti-pak elements at all cost,leaving behind pro-pakistan elements only!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom